mcarterbrown.com  

Noxx55 Customs Noxx55 Customs on MCB

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-03-2012, 02:58 AM   #231 (permalink)
Now w/ 30% less packaging
 
Skantz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Brooklyn, NY

Titus, sincere thanks man. Let me know if you need info from me. Your perseverance and help to make it work for the group is much appreciated!
__________________


Trades/Sales|
WTB|N/A
Feedback| EBay|MCB
Skantz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 12:42 PM   #232 (permalink)
Post Whore
 
JeramieJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Wisconsin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titus View Post
I spoke with Lance last night. Said he was working on packing items for shipment to me. I got an email this morning with a working tracking number. Ill keep my eye out for it & notify when it shows up.

That's awesome T. Sorry I haven't been on much, little bro in the hospital again. They took 90% of his stomach this time. Leg, stomach......have given him the nickname "bionic-man" with all this. He is living up to it, he moves well on his prosthetic....well, he was till they took the tummy away.

Anyways, light at the end of the tunnel would be awesome! Thanks again for always sticking to your goal Titus.

-JeramieJ
__________________
Quote:
You only need two tools in life: WD-40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and should, use the WD-40. If it shouldn't move and does, use the Duct Tape.
Going back to old school brass: Current Stock Past Paintball Guns Feedback
JeramieJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 11:14 PM   #233 (permalink)
The Laser guy...
 
ncbbh88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Connecticut
Send a message via AIM to ncbbh88

Fan of EMR
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeramieJ View Post
That's awesome T. Sorry I haven't been on much, little bro in the hospital again. They took 90% of his stomach this time. Leg, stomach......have given him the nickname "bionic-man" with all this. He is living up to it, he moves well on his prosthetic....well, he was till they took the tummy away.

Anyways, light at the end of the tunnel would be awesome! Thanks again for always sticking to your goal Titus.

-JeramieJ

Sry to go off topic, but thats a very sad story to hear, I hope all well goes well for your family, even if we do need to organize an angry mob to take one of the levers from you...
__________________
Mcarter Feedback (+26/-0)
you sir.... are not just a buzz kill, not even a boner kill, you sir are the master of all erection slaying.... TonsoFun
ncbbh88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 08:25 PM   #234 (permalink)
Post Whore
 
JeramieJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Wisconsin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncbbh88 View Post
Sry to go off topic, but thats a very sad story to hear, I hope all well goes well for your family, even if we do need to organize an angry mob to take one of the levers from you...
Thanks ncbbh88. Everytime Titus gets this moving again is such a great distraction. He got one of my levers to me, I have faith.
__________________
Quote:
You only need two tools in life: WD-40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and should, use the WD-40. If it shouldn't move and does, use the Duct Tape.
Going back to old school brass: Current Stock Past Paintball Guns Feedback
JeramieJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 09:53 PM   #235 (permalink)
MCB Member
 
PaintballinFatty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Victoria BC ....oh no a Canadian

really hope my rifle is among the newly shipped..
__________________
And you never payed for drugs......not once.

Challenge me if you dare! here
I you have a brute join my clan! here

Feedback found here or here
PaintballinFatty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 08:04 PM   #236 (permalink)
www.tituspb.com
 
Titus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: The Group W Bench

Spoke with Lance today. He said 1 lever action is in the box coming to me. All other items have user names or tags with labels on them as to what belongs to who. He said he's working on getting another box together and will be shipping out either this friday or the following. Whenever payday is. I'll let you know when it shows up.

Cleric: Pete, he said he spoke with you and will be shipping your marker out personally. It will not be included in the box.

Inf Smiley: he said your pump grips, I don't remember honestly, I was under my trailer when he called, but something about them not being included or made, but he will be contacting you tomorrow.
__________________
Feedback
Dealer for APP, CCI, Nelson, Leland, Valken, Tippmann, & Procaps.

Please donate to make a difference in my fathers life
Willing to be a 3rd party for shipments to Canada anywhere in the world just PM me.
Buy a Celanis Paintball Patch for a good cause
http://stationcaster.com/player_skin...=4751&f=855201 < Radio Ad
Titus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 08:13 PM   #237 (permalink)
Post Whore
 
JeramieJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Wisconsin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titus View Post
Spoke with Lance today. He said 1 lever action is in the box coming to me. All other items have user names or tags with labels on them as to what belongs to who. He said he's working on getting another box together and will be shipping out either this friday or the following. Whenever payday is. I'll let you know when it shows up.

Cleric: Pete, he said he spoke with you and will be shipping your marker out personally. It will not be included in the box.

Inf Smiley: he said your pump grips, I don't remember honestly, I was under my trailer when he called, but something about them not being included or made, but he will be contacting you tomorrow.
Great update T, thanks.
__________________
Quote:
You only need two tools in life: WD-40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and should, use the WD-40. If it shouldn't move and does, use the Duct Tape.
Going back to old school brass: Current Stock Past Paintball Guns Feedback
JeramieJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 08:19 PM   #238 (permalink)
Semper Fi
 
gainman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007

CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
if you happen to talk to him, see if there is anything about a double barrel lever paid in full.
__________________
Feedback

ANGELS FOR LIFE!!!
gainman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 08:46 PM   #239 (permalink)
www.tituspb.com
 
Titus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: The Group W Bench

^^ PM me with your info, and details. I'll give him a call tomorrow.
__________________
Feedback
Dealer for APP, CCI, Nelson, Leland, Valken, Tippmann, & Procaps.

Please donate to make a difference in my fathers life
Willing to be a 3rd party for shipments to Canada anywhere in the world just PM me.
Buy a Celanis Paintball Patch for a good cause
http://stationcaster.com/player_skin...=4751&f=855201 < Radio Ad
Titus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 03:34 PM   #240 (permalink)
www.tituspb.com
 
Titus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: The Group W Bench

Box is in & Roll Call:

Gary or playboy455, this is your KP2SC lever action

I do have two mystery pump handles, possibly for autocockers? Unknown to who they belong to, if you're owed one, please let me know.

the rest have labels in the photos and you can contact me since I need to go to FD now.

Photos:





^^Sorry had to, they were inspecting





And that's all she wrote. I just spoke with him, and he's working on another box soon. Within two weeks he said. He'll have more details for me when he gets home.

PM me with your shipping information please.
__________________
Feedback
Dealer for APP, CCI, Nelson, Leland, Valken, Tippmann, & Procaps.

Please donate to make a difference in my fathers life
Willing to be a 3rd party for shipments to Canada anywhere in the world just PM me.
Buy a Celanis Paintball Patch for a good cause
http://stationcaster.com/player_skin...=4751&f=855201 < Radio Ad
Titus is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  mcarterbrown.com » Custom » Airsmiths on MCB » Noxx55 Customs

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:08 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC