mcarterbrown.com  

Outlaw / Private Fields Playing paintball in your backyard or other non-business run field

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-02-2013, 01:53 PM   #71 (permalink)
Rec Poster
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: North Jersey

We've got everything from mag-fed,pump, semi-auto,& full auto! We play what ever you bring!
jerseytrailrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 01:57 PM   #72 (permalink)
Rec Poster
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: North Jersey

Quote:
Originally Posted by foidpoosening View Post
Where do you guys get air? Working on getting my own scuba system up and running but its been a slow process with lots of set backs.

I'm in central NJ, flemington/bridgewater area. Would be down to play so pump and I have a friend would would be as well!
Honestly I don't think it's worth getting a scuba tank!
jerseytrailrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 05:35 PM   #73 (permalink)
Post Whore
 
seriouslysilly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: North East
Send a message via AIM to seriouslysilly Send a message via Yahoo to seriouslysilly

Sounds good. I have an electro and play primarily on semi.
Do you just play on sundays or some saturdays as well?
seriouslysilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 08:37 AM   #74 (permalink)
Guerilla Baller
 
red army's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: new jersey
Send a message via AIM to red army

Jerseytrailrider this thread is about a specific outlaw field which you are not a part of. Please stop posting about your upcoming paintball events that are NOT at this outlaw field. If you want to invite people to your events then start a thread in the Local Games section or pm other users. This field is PUMPS ONLY meaning no semis including mag-feeds at all and thats how it will stay. If someone wants to play on this particular outlaw field and doesn't have a pump, they can borrow one of our lenders, or better yet they can buy an awesome pump marker and ditch their semis!

Thank you for understanding.
red army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 06:09 PM   #75 (permalink)
Active Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012

Wow, only took 6 months got get a reply, and it wasn't even directed to the right person...
Echoes-of-Honor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 06:41 PM   #76 (permalink)
Rec Poster
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: North Jersey

Quote:
Originally Posted by red army View Post
Jerseytrailrider this thread is about a specific outlaw field which you are not a part of. Please stop posting about your upcoming paintball events that are NOT at this outlaw field. If you want to invite people to your events then start a thread in the Local Games section or pm other users. This field is PUMPS ONLY meaning no semis including mag-feeds at all and thats how it will stay. If someone wants to play on this particular outlaw field and doesn't have a pump, they can borrow one of our lenders, or better yet they can buy an awesome pump marker and ditch their semis!

Thank you for understanding.
Red Army sorry to have pissed you off! I have a pump can I play with you guys?
jerseytrailrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 09:05 PM   #77 (permalink)
Guerilla Baller
 
red army's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: new jersey
Send a message via AIM to red army

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echoes-of-Honor View Post
Wow, only took 6 months got get a reply, and it wasn't even directed to the right person...
I figured it's not hard to miss the statement that it was a pump only field right under the photos......



Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseytrailrider View Post
Red Army sorry to have pissed you off! I have a pump can I play with you guys?
It takes more than that to piss me off! And sure you can play, I'll PM you an invite a week or two before our next date.
red army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 05:52 PM   #78 (permalink)
Active Member
 
Volk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Dirty Jersey

Please let me know the next time you guys are getting together. I need to get some paint action.
Volk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 02:19 AM   #79 (permalink)
Active Member
 
JKIRB23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009

i would kill to have a private field like this in my state
__________________
Sprayin' & Prayin' IT'S WHAT I DO
JKIRB23 @ Custom Cockers Forum: http://customcockers.com/forum/member.php?21533-JKIRB23

JKIRB23 @ a5og.net (a5 Operator Forum):
http://www.a5og.net/members/jkirb23.html

PBN Username: JKIRB23
PBA Forum Username: JKIRB23
TechPB Forum Username: JKIRB23
JKIRB23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 06:29 PM   #80 (permalink)
www.ArmoryPaintball.com
 
foidpoosening's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: NJ 08822

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Palmers Fan
I am back in NJ now, free to do some balling on weekends potentially
foidpoosening is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » Outlaw / Private Fields

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:50 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC