mcarterbrown.com  

Outlaw / Private Fields Playing paintball in your backyard or other non-business run field

Old 09-03-2012, 08:30 PM   #1 (permalink)
Post all the things!

Send a message via AIM to tencent

CCM Fan
Orlando

Not a single post here for Orlando! Someone help me out! (I'll even consider any pay to play field that is not Orlando Sports Complex). Just want to find some people where playing a pump gun or a pistol isn't some kind of unheard of feat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbthebenji View Post
I'll be munching on this box for months!
tencent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 03:37 PM   #2 (permalink)

I go to school at UCF and play at Orlando Paintball every once in a while. I've never seen another pump player other than myself but the facility is pretty nice and they are very well organized, mixing up walkons and renters and getting games run continuously on all their different fields. I also did a scenario at Orange County Paintball over towards Christmas, FL and they have a great field for scenarios. However the one time I went there on a weekend to play walkon there wasn't anybody there and there was a sign saying to call if there were 10 or more people. So I'd call ahead to be sure.

Contact me if you'd ever like to play with a fellow pumper, I'm always trying to get people to go. I may try and hit up Paintball World Orlando sometime this month but I've never actually been there before.

Edit*** Paintball World Orlando had a "yearly" pump even listed on the 17th of september but I just saw that was for last year and no new info about this year is up yet

Last edited by Darts; 09-04-2012 at 04:12 PM.
Darts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 05:03 PM   #3 (permalink)
Facta Non Verba

Send a message via MSN to Deuce

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by tencent View Post
Not a single post here for Orlando! Someone help me out! (I'll even consider any pay to play field that is not Orlando Sports Complex). Just want to find some people where playing a pump gun or a pistol isn't some kind of unheard of feat.
Where have you been man? Just move to the area? Unfortunatly I just left Orlando recently, I'm up in Mizzou now.

There is plenty of paintball in the Orlando area. Paintball World is... okay. My recommendation though would be to meet up with some of the pump crowd at CFP or XPX. 2/10 format is really big in the Tampa area, not a far drive at all.

Also might not hurt to post up in the CFL Pump day thread and let them know you're in the area now.

Co-Captain/ Co-Founder
Team-Awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCMachinist View Post
$400 per 1000

smoke'em if you got'em.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chopper duke View Post
I'd wipe, play-on and overshoot.
Deuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 01:24 PM   #4 (permalink)
MCB Member

If you are up for a little bit of a drive, there are times we play down at Old River which is East of Ocala. Depending on where you are in Orlando it could be just over an hour drive.
Brother Jerry is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 04:31 PM   #5 (permalink)
Post all the things!

CCM Fan
Ocala is a bit to far for me as I'm in east Orlando off colonial past the 408. If I was going to Ocala I would just hit up Wayne's World. I'll be out at Orlando Paintball on Saturday around 11 or 12 if anyone wants to join me. Ill be in an eclipse jersey, invert pants, and playing either pump or pistol. Can't miss me. Shoot me a PM and I'll give you my number if you want it.

Quote:
Old 09-05-2012, 05:02 PM   #6 (permalink)

I haven't checked lately, is the one on W. Colonial still playing? By the Fairgrounds? I've always considered checking it out so I cannot give a review. But at a passing glance it looked like some pretty good field options.
Frgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 07:49 PM   #7 (permalink)
Post all the things!

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frgood View Post
I haven't checked lately, is the one on W. Colonial still playing? By the Fairgrounds? I've always considered checking it out so I cannot give a review. But at a passing glance it looked like some pretty good field options.
That is the Orlando Sports Complex.. you can find my review here..

Paintball World Sports Complex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
Where have you been man? Just move to the area? Unfortunatly I just left Orlando recently, I'm up in Mizzou now.

There is plenty of paintball in the Orlando area. Paintball World is... okay. My recommendation though would be to meet up with some of the pump crowd at CFP or XPX. 2/10 format is really big in the Tampa area, not a far drive at all.

Also might not hurt to post up in the CFL Pump day thread and let them know you're in the area now.
I have only been down here a couple months, only in the last two months or so have I been able to get back out on the field.

Quote:
Old 09-06-2012, 12:44 PM   #8 (permalink)
Facta Non Verba

Send a message via MSN to Deuce

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
The fairgrounds is Paintball World. Tencent, are you going to school at UCF? It sounds like you're I few minutes from where I lived and grew up. OCP is the closest field to you. Its a decent field if you can get the guys to meet up there for a pump day. Don't just show up on a Saturday expecting a turnout though. Its usually dead.

Co-Captain/ Co-Founder
Team-Awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCMachinist View Post
$400 per 1000

smoke'em if you got'em.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chopper duke View Post
I'd wipe, play-on and overshoot.
Deuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 08:02 PM   #9 (permalink)
Post all the things!

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
The fairgrounds is Paintball World. Tencent, are you going to school at UCF? It sounds like you're I few minutes from where I lived and grew up. OCP is the closest field to you. Its a decent field if you can get the guys to meet up there for a pump day. Don't just show up on a Saturday expecting a turnout though. Its usually dead.
Yeah OCP looks good but they dont even open unless you reserve the field which is just crazy. So yeah if someone wants to organize that sure but I dont know enough people to get that together.

As for school, no. I work at Carley Corp (defense industry). Its near the intersection of Alafaya and Colonial.

Quote:

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » Outlaw / Private Fields