mcarterbrown.com

mcarterbrown.com (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/)
-   Outlaw / Private Fields (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/outlaw-private-fields/)
-   -   Splat Forest - Western, NC (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/outlaw-private-fields/218009-splat-forest-western-nc.html)

JacobCackett 11-07-2012 05:41 PM

Splat Forest - Western, NC

I have a field on about 4 acres we have been playing on since 1996. Woodsball with tons of bunkers. Also hardly any brush and undergrowth. Always looking for new players. We are usually shut down from December through March.

Splat Forest Paintball 2010.wmv - YouTube

Search for Splat Forest on Facebook to be a member. We play about once or twice a month. We usually get between 10 and 25 people. I'm trying to find new players for this coming Spring. I enforce safety and aim or everyone to have fun. I have over 20 sets of rental guns for groups or your friends without equipment. I don't have HPA yet, so I only sell CO2 and paintballs. If your within an hour get me your contact info so I can inform you when our first game of Spring will be.

ChmiyChmiyBangBang 11-12-2012 09:32 PM

hey man, i used to live their and go to the local high school last year. I had heard about the field from some kids at tuscola but while i lived up there I didnt play paintball I moved out and went to georgia but still have family there. I am will be up there to visit in the future and would love to come out there and have a good day of rec ball. I shoot a dm8 so if you know of anywhere i can fill my tank before i come out there I would appreciate it!

JacobCackett 11-15-2012 10:26 PM

Look up Splat Forest on Facebook and join, that way you can see when our games will be.

garminguru 09-17-2015 01:00 AM

This field is still very much in operation. I have been going about a year now and it is great. Get on over to facebook and check it out!

pearcem 09-18-2015 08:10 PM

I am about 2.5 hours away, but I would be willing to make the trip at least once to check it out

garminguru 09-19-2015 08:29 AM

Yeah, it takes me about an hour to get there. Good thing is, it is no more than 7-8 minutes off I-40. If you will get on FB and send a join request, one of those guys will add you and you can keep up with the scheduled days they are playing. They typically play on Sunday, but never consecutively though since I have been going.
Some days there may be 6 people and others there may be 14, it all depends. I think in the past attendance was better, but it is still working out pretty good especially since they do not play every weekend folks don't get bored with it as fast.

JacobCackett 09-19-2015 11:25 PM

Join the splat forest Facebook group, we will create an event to let you know when the next game will be. I also send out a phone message. If you want to be on the phone message just send me your number. My name is Jacob Clackett. I try to play at least once a month.

B-17 10-04-2015 04:02 PM

Where is the field actually located? I am hearing I-40, which is interesting, but as it continues on well past asheville that's a bit of a broad area.

Speaking of Western NC, are you guys still above water?

garminguru 10-05-2015 12:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B-17 (Post 3188206)
Where is the field actually located? I am hearing I-40, which is interesting, but as it continues on well past asheville that's a bit of a broad area.

Speaking of Western NC, are you guys still above water?

Yeah, we are fine up here. The weather man missed our forecast so we did not get near the rain they thought.

I-40 exit 24 I think it is. May be exit 27 but I think it is 24. Hang a right at the end of the ramp and it is about 5-7 minutes from interstate. There is a Pilot station at that exit.

bosgarage57 10-14-2015 04:29 PM

I'm in Knoxville tn. Not too terribly far from the tn\nc line. Is anyone invited to play? I'm just coming back to the sport and my gf is just getting into it. It's hard to find games around here so we usually just play in our woods.