mcarterbrown.com

Outlaw / Private Fields Playing paintball in your backyard or other non-business run field

Old 11-07-2012, 05:41 PM   #1 (permalink)

Splat Forest - Western, NC

I have a field on about 4 acres we have been playing on since 1996. Woodsball with tons of bunkers. Also hardly any brush and undergrowth. Always looking for new players. We are usually shut down from December through March.

Splat Forest Paintball 2010.wmv - YouTube

Search for Splat Forest on Facebook to be a member. We play about once or twice a month. We usually get between 10 and 25 people. I'm trying to find new players for this coming Spring. I enforce safety and aim or everyone to have fun. I have over 20 sets of rental guns for groups or your friends without equipment. I don't have HPA yet, so I only sell CO2 and paintballs. If your within an hour get me your contact info so I can inform you when our first game of Spring will be.
JacobCackett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 09:32 PM   #2 (permalink)

hey man, i used to live their and go to the local high school last year. I had heard about the field from some kids at tuscola but while i lived up there I didnt play paintball I moved out and went to georgia but still have family there. I am will be up there to visit in the future and would love to come out there and have a good day of rec ball. I shoot a dm8 so if you know of anywhere i can fill my tank before i come out there I would appreciate it!
ChmiyChmiyBangBang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 10:26 PM   #3 (permalink)

Look up Splat Forest on Facebook and join, that way you can see when our games will be.
JacobCackett is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » Outlaw / Private Fields