mcarterbrown.com

mcarterbrown.com (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/)
-   Outlaw / Private Fields (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/outlaw-private-fields/)
-   -   UWL/ Ultimate Woodsball League (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/outlaw-private-fields/218209-uwl-ultimate-woodsball-league.html)

jerseytrailrider 11-09-2012 10:03 PM

UWL/ Ultimate Woodsball League

I'm sure many of you guys on here have heard of this! The UWL, but instead of the UWL I would like to start an OWL! The Outlaw Woodsball League! If you live in the Tri-State area such as NY,NJ and CT. I would like to play with other players who play outlaw at their fields or ours and hopefully it catches on so we can have different fields to play at for fun!

Crimson Death 11-09-2012 10:09 PM

Sounds interesting.

jerseytrailrider 11-10-2012 09:42 AM

Crimson Death you already have a group that plays in West Deptford. Look at pbnation under regional new jersey and look for free woodsball games! The guy organizing the games is jerseydevildog

Tygen1 11-10-2012 11:20 AM

I might be interested in this. I got a group in south jersey.
What would this look like, or how would this be organized?

Crimson Death 11-11-2012 01:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jerseytrailrider (Post 2530029)
Crimson Death you already have a group that plays in West Deptford. Look at pbnation under regional new jersey and look for free woodsball games! The guy organizing the games is jerseydevildog

Cool I live right near there. Maybe 30 min tops.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tygen1 (Post 2530080)
I might be interested in this. I got a group in south jersey.
What would this look like, or how would this be organized?

Where do you play at?

I would assume it would go something like this. Once a month/whatever pick a local outlaw field and everyone go there to play.

shadawg 11-11-2012 02:35 AM

Playin outlaw in jersey is asking for trouble. Local pd's really frown on it.
I know where the West Deptford used to play, I used to play there years ago. It's a cool spot. Wonder why they moved.

Crimson Death 11-11-2012 04:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shadawg (Post 2530608)
Playin outlaw in jersey is asking for trouble. Local pd's really frown on it.
I know where the West Deptford used to play, I used to play there years ago. It's a cool spot. Wonder why they moved.

Playing on someone's property is fine though.

shadawg 11-11-2012 05:18 AM

oh yeah no doubt, but the place in West Deptford, no ****ing way did they have permission to play there. I know the property owner. The place they play in Westville is public woods. Bad news.
I wouldn't mind playing some private property games though. Miss small friendly honest rec play.

Tygen1 11-11-2012 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crimson Death (Post 2530581)
Where do you play at?

I would assume it would go something like this. Once a month/whatever pick a local outlaw field and everyone go there to play.

You played at my place a few weeks ago, Jereyskid22 brought you. I finally decided to sign up on MCB.
I own the land we play on and its still a liability risk.
I'm only willing to play on private land, I'm not interested on breaking any laws.
With the Sandy clean up efforts, I won't have free weekend for a while, so I'm not sure how soon I'll be able to play again, but I am interested in playing at some other outlaw/private fields.

Crimson Death 11-11-2012 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tygen1 (Post 2530942)
You played at my place a few weeks ago, Jereyskid22 brought you. I finally decided to sign up on MCB.
I own the land we play on and its still a liability risk.
I'm only willing to play on private land, I'm not interested on breaking any laws.
With the Sandy clean up efforts, I won't have free weekend for a while, so I'm not sure how soon I'll be able to play again, but I am interested in playing at some other outlaw/private fields.

Thought that might be you. If you need some help let us know. I had a blast playing at your field.