mcarterbrown.com

mcarterbrown.com (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/)
-   Outlaw / Private Fields (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/outlaw-private-fields/)
-   -   Getting a outlaw field... (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/outlaw-private-fields/236575-getting-outlaw-field.html)

Acidpaintball 06-28-2013 06:43 PM

Getting a outlaw field...
 
My father is getting a new house and he informed me that I can use some of the land for paintball. So this has me pretty excited. :clapping:

The land I can build it on is, I think, 185'x90'. I think it should be big enough but I never stopped and measured while I played. Would this be sufficient for a speedball style field?

Would we need extra insurance for this? We are not doing this as a business and I would make people sign wavers that they play at their own risk to save my father or myself from being sued.

Is there anything I am missing? Besides the obvious of equipment (netting and all that jazz), toilets, and cases of beer?

thumper 06-28-2013 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Acidpaintball (Post 2745372)
..

Is there anything I am missing? Besides the obvious of equipment (netting and all that jazz), toilets, and cases of beer?

a couple of scuba tanks and a chrono

Melvin 06-28-2013 11:07 PM

blackjack and hookers. start scooping up cheap blowbacks for loaners. relatively small area, night games would be easy to manage and fun with a little illumination. Mark off the entire area to be used then get some friends and go over the entire plot to find anything that shouldn't be there. (Ankle breaking holes, knee cap shattering rocks)

What are you wanting to use for bunkers?

Acidpaintball 06-28-2013 11:12 PM

Can't afford the tanks but I can rent them cheap and already own a chrono.
Mostly worried about the size of the field, but visually it looks big enough from an aerial view prospective.

@melvin.. blackjack and hookers? Oh it's already on the list.. :p

I'm not buying air bunkers. Most likely pallets, barrels, spools, kid play houses, and etc.

As for loaners I'm thinking pumps and maybe a couple of 98's since the market is flooded with them and parts are easy to come by.

Melvin 06-28-2013 11:20 PM

I probably wouldn't do more than 4 on 4. test it out though. mark off the corners, lay some sticks or whatever on the ground to denote bunkers and have some friends just run around, see if it gets cramped.

dragon1291 06-28-2013 11:37 PM

OK, so I have to ask, where in Indiana/Is this in indiana?
Might not be a bad idea to get a bunch of 98's and have a "98/Co2 only" game

boo 06-28-2013 11:44 PM

Damn, your on the wrong side of Indiana. Its in the name outlaw, your exclusive in that you don't invite douchebags that sue. If someone dies due to them being a dumbass you bury them out back and deny they were ever there.

Acidpaintball 06-28-2013 11:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dragon1291 (Post 2745605)
OK, so I have to ask, where in Indiana/Is this in indiana?
Might not be a bad idea to get a bunch of 98's and have a "98/Co2 only" game

Meh Im sure we mostly be playing pump, but I know some of us will bring out some old classics to play with. 98's are for people that are noobish and/or dont have equipment.

Quote:

Originally Posted by boo (Post 2745607)
Damn, your on the wrong side of Indiana. Its in the name outlaw, your exclusive in that you don't invite douchebags that sue. If someone dies due to them being a dumbass you bury them out back and deny they were ever there.

Yeah.. over by Fort Wayne. :) Sorry. Also I know its going to be exclusive, but there are the random time someone will bring a friend and I agree with the bury outback... it is the sticks. ;)

Melvin 06-29-2013 11:05 PM

If it would be convenient, consider constructing a small shed or a big lock box to store a bunch of stuff right there at the field so you don't have to haul a bunch of heavy stuff back and forth. (fill tanks and such)

Acidpaintball 06-30-2013 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Melvin (Post 2746187)
If it would be convenient, consider constructing a small shed or a big lock box to store a bunch of stuff right there at the field so you don't have to haul a bunch of heavy stuff back and forth. (fill tanks and such)

Already covered. ;)
I should get around to grabbing a screenshot of the area.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:22 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC