mcarterbrown.com

mcarterbrown.com (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/)
-   Paintball News (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/paintball-news/)
-   -   Who Am I.... Deep Thoughts From The Paintball God (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/paintball-news/11037-who-am-i-deep-thoughts-paintball-god.html)

Velcor 02-14-2007 11:49 AM

Who Am I.... Deep Thoughts From The Paintball God

Recently there has been some concern with regards to my existance and who I really am....

Well, I am Velcor, the omni-potent god of paintball. That's it... on the surface.

Deep down I am a fun loving god who enjoys his time on the plain of humanity... more so than the halls of Valhalla... Tor and his damn lightning bolts and hammer always ruin a good time.

I enjoy standing on the sidelines and watching paintball.... and all the poor attempts by most to "play"... I can tell you that only through truely believing in yourself (and me of course) can you truly reach the pinacle of your abilities!!!!!

So, I do exist, I am real... I can make your time on the field fun and rewarding... or I can keep you off the field all day trying to fix a leaking valve, shorted 'noid, or creeping reg. Believe in me and I will help you to further enjoy paintball.

Doubt me and I will smite your equipment

Surge-NS 02-14-2007 11:50 AM

MCB commits to your never ending Jihad against AGG! All hail!

Listessa 02-14-2007 12:05 PM

All Hail Velcor!
Quick! Someone go saccrifice a KP2SC!

ScrapIron 02-14-2007 12:12 PM

So, if I open a paintball field, could I call it "The Church of Velcor"
hmmm, maybe I could get tax exempt status.

Also, when are we going to make up some more T-shirts for us humble Velcorites? Maybe something simple on the front like "I SMITE YOUR MARKER"
and on the back "VELCOR RULES #1" ala the mooninites.

thepenguinc 02-14-2007 12:37 PM

if velcor does exist then why would he allow there to be a pbn?

and could valcor make a paintball so great that he, himself could be shot by it?

:D

Listessa 02-14-2007 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thepenguinc (Post 99747)

and could valcor make a paintball so great that he, himself could be shot by it?

:D

Ooo Philosophy questions.
As for the first, well, there has to be a place to give us enough appreciation for what we have in our own little corner of the universe, no? ;)

Now watch out. You just doubted the power of Velcor!

ALL HAIL VELCOR!

CrazyBoy78 02-14-2007 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thepenguinc (Post 99747)

First of all, don't question his existence. He's real. Secondly, he allows pbn to exist because of balance. There must be bad in order to have good.

Oh, and HAIL VELCOR!!! If it pleases you, I shall name my resurrected, and really awesome, old Spyder in your honour after I finish putting it back together!

Mirage 02-14-2007 01:18 PM

PBN would equal hell?

Being a materialist we need to have proof that Velcor exists along with his powers to belive in it..

Lrrpie-CT 02-14-2007 01:19 PM

All hail Velcor!

scottieb 02-14-2007 01:23 PM

i feel like replacing chuck norris (in all the chuck norris sayings) with velcor. :ROTFL: