mcarterbrown.com  

Paintball News The latest in paintball news brought to you by the oldest independent publication in paintball and the best paintball site on the web - The Paintball News and MCB

Old 07-12-2010, 12:08 AM   #11 (permalink)
Real Nurse

Send a message via AIM to nickydp33

Brass N Wood Fan
thats why i play with a BE blade..
nickydp33 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 12:27 AM   #12 (permalink)
This is Madness!

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robertsr View Post
Lightning struck the building I was working in back when I was a summer camp counselor. That might not have been too bad, but it was a gem-cutting shop (read water everywhere and electric polishers and grinders). I was turning off one of the machines when it hit, and it spun me around like a top. When I came to rest, I couldn't move my right arm.

My legs still worked, so I walked next door to the nurses office, and when she started to examine me, I shocked the crap out of her. I was sore for days, but mostly ok.
Literally or figuratively?

Quote:
Originally Posted by russc View Post
I love how DMW douches want so badly to justify their douchocity! I remain steadfast in my position of counterdouche douchebaggery.
Quote:
Originally Posted by d4rksabre View Post
It's cool, no one can resist playing with an eightball. They're pretty much the best toy/decision making device/CEO of General Motors, ever.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GunRaptor
FEAR NOT, FAIR WOMEN, FOR THOU ART SWAG AS F***!
thisissparta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 01:43 AM   #13 (permalink)
Inuktitut for hello

Brass N Wood Fan
Maybe Brass Eagle is on to something? Wish the mate the best of health.

Projects

The Complete History of Paintball
Need HD photos!
Chim' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 02:41 AM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robertsr View Post
Lightning struck the building I was working in back when I was a summer camp counselor. That might not have been too bad, but it was a gem-cutting shop (read water everywhere and electric polishers and grinders). I was turning off one of the machines when it hit, and it spun me around like a top. When I came to rest, I couldn't move my right arm.

My legs still worked, so I walked next door to the nurses office, and when she started to examine me, I shocked the crap out of her. I was sore for days, but mostly ok.
similar scenario happened to me. i also grew 2 and a half inches that summer, doctors chocked it up to the lightning strike.

hope the guy has a speedy recovery. and i also would be interested to find out how the gun fared. be interesting to see if it was scorched, the electronics (if applicable) were fried or what have you.

"Without God and the future life? How will man be after that? It means everything is permitted now."
- Fyodor Dostoevsky

beebs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 09:00 AM   #15 (permalink)
Not one of the cool kids

Yall can crack all the jokes you want. That poor man is laying up in a hospital bed in denver in bad shape. He is active duty army and has this happen on his day off. I have heard a couple of things about what condition he's in and it's not good.
We will have a donation box at the C.O.D. game to see if we can help a local baller out.
Hooligan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 10:23 AM   #16 (permalink)

Hi guys.
This ballerís on my team. Heís a good kid and a good friend. As Hooligan said, heís still in critical condition though he is getting better slowly. Weíre hoping for the best and he's a heck of a fighter. Your well wishes, Iím sure, are appreciated and will be forwarded to his family.
Regarding joking, people that arenít personally vested in the situation canít be expected to take EVERYTHING seriously and being struck by lightning is extremely rare so joking is to be expected.
To try to answer some questions, He usually uses an SP-1 and I believe he has it with him CO. Iím not sure of the type of barrel he uses though or the gunís current condition.
Raeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 10:26 AM   #17 (permalink)
I Am The Admin

Send a message via AIM to Painthappy

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Wow, I'm sorry to hear this. I've been off the internet the past weekend and busy. Just catching up now.

I hope he gets better and fast! Please keep us updated and let him know we wish him all the best!

Carter
Sailing Blog - http://www.slightlycrewed.com
Painthappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 10:42 AM   #18 (permalink)
www.yankeepaintball.com

Send a message via Yahoo to Tugboater203

Joking aside we're all pulling for him. Please keep us updated on his status.

Authorized Dealer for CCM,CCI, Tippmann, Planet Eclipse, Tiberius Arms, and DYE . Distributor for Valken, KEE, APP and GI Sportz

Need Yankee Paintball info fast? Email or call 203-906-9621.
Tugboater203 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 11:14 AM   #19 (permalink)
My Sarcasm is Legendary

Think he was talking bad about pumps? In all seriousness I hope he make s a full recovery. Someone Be sure to thank him for serving.

MCB Feedback
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html

PBN Feedback
http://www.pbnation.com/feedback.php?u=507494

A5OG: http://www.a5og.net/feedback-b-s-t/3...-feedback.html

I play paintball in a Fatsuit.
BIGNUGLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 12:26 PM   #20 (permalink)
Post Whore

Send a message via AIM to Beccolter Send a message via MSN to Beccolter Send a message via Yahoo to Beccolter Send a message via Skype™ to Beccolter

I'm curious as to how he was hit in the first place. Was it just out of the blue? Around here, the second we hear thunder we have to stop playing.
Beccolter is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » General » Paintball News