mcarterbrown.com  

Paintball News The latest in paintball news brought to you by the oldest independent publication in paintball and the best paintball site on the web - The Paintball News and MCB

Old 07-31-2010, 08:34 AM   #111 (permalink)
Flying Bunker Tagger

Quote:
Originally Posted by ta2maki View Post
Sweet! Someone got the reference!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chopper duke View Post
Sharks watch "Super-Cameron Week"
super-cameron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 01:02 PM   #112 (permalink)
Party like its 2005!

Send a message via AIM to DFSniper

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuxXarD View Post
On second thought, 'tis a silly place.
i lol'd.

Quote:
Originally Posted by heinous View Post
you win at everything forever.
(11:26:32 PM) Mayvik: PS where the **** have you been?
Quote:
Originally Posted by GunRaptor View Post
I love how we are more concerned with the fate of this paintball gun than we are about AIDS kids in Africa.............
DFSniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 06:58 PM   #113 (permalink)
Banned

AKA Fan
Palmers Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by heinous View Post
didn't i hear this story about the gardners playing a game with bob long except they slapped him with a legal letter right before the game?
Yeah, Mike on Tech PB said something about that in one the threads about this stuff over there. I think it was at a World Cup, and literally just before a game that would allow have been a clincher for the title.
teh dead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 12:20 AM   #114 (permalink)
Banned

AKA Fan
I heard that SP did stop-gap hostile orders from PVI that sent them into spiraling trouble... They ordered a metric crap load of guns, and when they were ready to ship, SP canceled the order, which left PVI holding a huge amount of capital in their warehouse with no way to liquidate it.
alpha434 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 01:12 AM   #115 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by alpha434 View Post
I heard that SP did stop-gap hostile orders from PVI that sent them into spiraling trouble... They ordered a metric crap load of guns, and when they were ready to ship, SP canceled the order, which left PVI holding a huge amount of capital in their warehouse with no way to liquidate it.
why didn't pvi have a policy for cancellation to prevent these things? a simple pay-first thing would be enough. even airsmiths selling custom guns are careful enough. sounds like something sp would do but also sounds too easy to be true.
heinous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 02:08 AM   #116 (permalink)
MCB Member

Some of the pbn regulars told me at the field today that SP is supposed to be back in business in October, hadn't heard anything about the chapter 7. It was a strange conversation while we all tag-teamed a rather mint looking pvi shocker someone brought in. Got it in a yard sale and it leaked like a sieve. 60-someodd o-rings later, we're pretty sure its leaking from the solenoid.

So yeah, any of you dual-enrollers seeing that over on the nation?

Nothing beats a good day at Mount Doom.
Daze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 02:09 AM   #117 (permalink)
Banned

AKA Fan
Palmers Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by alpha434 View Post
I heard the last part was the other way around, in that they ordered a metric crap load of markers, and PVI could not meet the demand, so it allowed SP to take advantage of it and able to buy the plans and whatnot for the PVI marker.
teh dead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 02:24 AM   #118 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daze View Post
Some of the pbn regulars told me at the field today that SP is supposed to be back in business in October, hadn't heard anything about the chapter 7. It was a strange conversation while we all tag-teamed a rather mint looking pvi shocker someone brought in. Got it in a yard sale and it leaked like a sieve. 60-someodd o-rings later, we're pretty sure its leaking from the solenoid.

So yeah, any of you dual-enrollers seeing that over on the nation?
the same guys that said they were supposed to be back in business february?

Quote:
Originally Posted by teh dead View Post
I heard the last part was the other way around, in that they ordered a metric crap load of markers, and PVI could not meet the demand, so it allowed SP to take advantage of it and able to buy the plans and whatnot for the PVI marker.
doesn't make any more sense than the other way around. why would that cause pvi to get bought? the most it would just get backlogged and make smart parts wait.
heinous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 04:39 AM   #119 (permalink)
Post Whore

Send a message via Skype™ to PoisonMarket

With all the drama surrounding the company and its affairs and (mis)dealings with other companies in the business, I suppose it's hard to say "bummer," but I really liked the idea of the SP-1 and would have liked to see one more iteration. That's all I've got here.

Action hero at www.flashpointevent.se
Media jedi at www.tacticalstore.se
PoisonMarket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 09:15 AM   #120 (permalink)
Sovereign Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeryzkid22 View Post
Who is going to sponsor dynasty now?
Worst team in PB, do more to hurt the game then anything, weening, crying, cussing,wiping, very unProfessional team.

mcarterbrown.com » General » Paintball News