mcarterbrown.com  

Paintball News The latest in paintball news brought to you by the oldest independent publication in paintball and the best paintball site on the web - The Paintball News and MCB

Old 11-27-2010, 12:24 AM   #31 (permalink)
Inch of Gold

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
PBN Fan
Keeping both, at least for a while. Springfed Traccer sounds entertaining, and needed a good mask for the gf.
Old 11-27-2010, 12:33 AM   #32 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to WillyW0nka

I'm really looking forward to the traccer. I just bought a Revvy to go on it. Going to be interesting using a 68/45 on it the way the tank sticks out the back. It felt fine on my old Maverick, which I know was VERY similar to the Trracer, but I'm not sure how it's going to feel on this new model.
WillyW0nka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 02:46 AM   #33 (permalink)
Back to paintball.

Send a message via AIM to Ir0nExpress

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillyW0nka View Post
Now, this is just a hunch, but I feel like for Empire to be willing to GIVE AWAY a truck full of Event masks, they must have something in the works that they need to make room for. Know what I mean?
I have a feeling they just had a lot of trouble burning through these 2009 events (remember, the next years stuff always comes out end of the previous year). I didn't see many people get the new events on the field while the other new masks were plenty around.

From what I saw, Invert Avatars were pretty much the old events without soft ears, yet they worked the same. Old Events worked great and the Avatars, which were known to be practically the same as Old Events but at 70 bucks pricepoint. I saw people in my area use avatars a lot but the 2009 events wasn't that prevalent.
Ir0nExpress is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » General » Paintball News