mcarterbrown.com  

Paintball News The latest in paintball news brought to you by the oldest independent publication in paintball and the best paintball site on the web - The Paintball News and MCB

Old 01-18-2011, 04:04 PM   #11 (permalink)
Fortune and Glory

Send a message via AIM to Crimson Death

CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by ITSPB-Rogue View Post
Well, now the truth comes out about why they've had mine for 2 freaking months when all I wanted was a new pierce assembly...

And here's what really burns my ***- I had weakened the original clips ON PURPOSE because getting spent 12ies out of there took so damn long it was a serious liability during play. Now these new clips look like it makes the process even longer than it originally was. All so some paste-eater who can't follow simple instructions like "Don't pull the lever all the way open with a full 12g inside" doesn't hurt himself.

I thought you knew about the 12 gram changer problem. Hell I thought that was the reason you sent it back to KEE.

Well it looks like I'll be trying that dream mod after all lol.
Crimson Death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 04:05 PM   #12 (permalink)
Function over looks

Send a message via MSN to monty

Quote:
And here's what really burns my ***- I had weakened the original clips ON PURPOSE because getting spent 12ies out of there took so damn long it was a serious liability during play. Now these new clips look like it makes the process even longer than it originally was. All so some paste-eater who can't follow simple instructions like "Don't pull the lever all the way open with a full 12g inside" doesn't hurt himself.
Don't hold back, tell us how you feel

Seriously though, I don't see the big deal. Its part of the risk using of using a lever. I've had the same thing happen on my PTX. It was in the field so I had my mask on anyways.

My MCB Feedback
My EBAY Feedback

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lohman446 View Post
With all the drama, whining, superiority complex, and "you can't play here newbie" attitude I wonder if scenario paintball is attempting to take a lesson from tournament paintball on how to decrease interest.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TechPB-Mike View Post
I don't particularly have any respect for players using a pump gun.
monty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 04:20 PM   #13 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by monty View Post

Seriously though, I don't see the big deal. Its part of the risk using of using a lever. I've had the same thing happen on my PTX. It was in the field so I had my mask on anyways.

can't you just wrap your fingers around the drop slot as you undo the cart so it vents straight and not shoot out? or does it overpower your fingers?
heinous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 04:26 PM   #14 (permalink)
Wookie D*ck

In my experience, people overestimate the power in 12 gram powerlets at room temperature.
russc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 04:43 PM   #15 (permalink)
I rhyme with purple

Quote:
Originally Posted by russc View Post
In my experience, people overestimate the power in 12 gram powerlets at room temperature.
CO2 is also quite cold, so it would be hard to keep your finger there anyways, but it was a good thought
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeds80 View Post
Oh Redbeard, you are giving me the absolute bluest balls ever. THE BLUEST!!!
Yodi21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 04:44 PM   #16 (permalink)
Banned

sorry, i always wear gloves and never had a 12g shoot out so yeah.
heinous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 04:52 PM   #17 (permalink)
Official LL5 Dolphin-Dive

Send a message via AIM to PistolRogue

Quote:
Originally Posted by monty View Post

Monty- you have NO idea....

Stay tuned for my epic flame post when I finally get mine back. I tell you what, the SA17 is officially the last KEE product I will ever own after the experience I've had with their service dept. over the last two months.
FEEDBACK
PistolRogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 04:57 PM   #18 (permalink)
Rec Poster

BT now has to produce the first strike magazine for it! there is no way around it.
elvis123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 05:07 PM   #19 (permalink)

Quote:
I tell you what, the SA17 is officially the last KEE product I will ever own after the experience I've had with their service dept. over the last two months.

^^^^^^This is exactly where it's at......let's get rid of the made in Taiwan crap.

Free face painting.....bring yo kidz.......
AngryScottishRocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 05:18 PM   #20 (permalink)
Want to see my spaceship?

Reading about you guys shooting 12 grams and watching them fly reminds me of an incident that happened at the shop a long time ago. Some Sunday a long time ago, Dad and I were using the cutting torch for some project outside of the shop doors. I don't know exactly how it happened, but the dolly that we keep the full size bottles on got knocked over. In the fall the regulators both busted and sent the bottles and dolly torpedoing up the sidewalk. Thank god the bottles were almost empty when this happened otherwise we could of had a serious problem on our hands. Fortunately nobody was hurt.
Phoenix01 is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » General » Paintball News