mcarterbrown.com  

Paintball News The latest in paintball news brought to you by the oldest independent publication in paintball and the best paintball site on the web - The Paintball News and MCB

Old 02-15-2011, 02:25 PM   #101 (permalink)

Its not a case of forgetting to fill his HPA, but of just going full auto-fire on a Phenom in excess of 20bps and dumping pod after pod after pod into the hopper as if it was a speedball game with air bunkers and such... and not a woodsball game where he's PAINTING a tree that's closer to our end of the field than the opponents end, into a solid green. I don't know how much paint he started with, but by the time his gun burrped from lack of tank pressure, he still had five pods to go, and he'd been shooting pretty much non-stop (other than reload times) at the SAME guy without hitting him for five minutes. The trees were all green, the barrels the guy was hiding behind had gone from white to green... several branches had snapped under impacts, but he hadn't hit anybody.

Of course I'm sure he'd have not moved an inch and emptied a TPX also doing the same thing, but at least he wouldn't have used so much paint doing it.
DeeEight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 02:35 PM   #102 (permalink)
Facta Non Verba

Send a message via MSN to Deuce

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeeEight View Post
Of course I'm sure he'd have not moved an inch and emptied a TPX also doing the same thing, but at least he wouldn't have used so much paint doing it.
Eh, his money being blown. If that's how he wants to spend a weekend before heading back to his cubicle I won't judge. As long as he's not dumping a hopper into a person he isn't hurting anything.

Co-Captain/ Co-Founder
Team-Awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCMachinist View Post
$400 per 1000

smoke'em if you got'em.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chopper duke View Post
I'd wipe, play-on and overshoot.
Deuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 03:59 PM   #103 (permalink)
all work

I was just teasing about the short term memory effects of habitual marijuana consumption by linking it into the scenario you described

Still maybe a spare air tank instead of a TPX?
Nightstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 12:57 PM   #104 (permalink)

He needs a small diving tank, i missed out on getting some fiber-wrapped 5000psi dive tanks a few years ago that some ebay store was blowing out. They had the TC numbers needed in canada for filling, were FIVE HUNDRED AND FORTY NINE cubic inches, and they the ebay auction price was $100 opening bid on a quantity 5 auction. Nobody bid because they somehow got listed in the paintball gear section and not say, the scuba section.
DeeEight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 12:12 PM   #105 (permalink)
Autocannibal

AKA Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApoC_101 View Post
pistols are only cool when they're being used as a primary. holstered and unused sidearms are silly!
I use 2 holstered pistols while playing pistol primary. I'm saving up for 3 more, **** carrying extra mags.

New PB Nation Feedback
Old PBNation Feedback
MCB Feedback

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPrekel View Post
Hey - we are not "Nation"
tiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 03:12 PM   #106 (permalink)
Wookie D*ck

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApoC_101 View Post
pistols are only cool when they're being used as a primary. holstered and unused sidearms are silly!
I'm not going to lie, I'm often tempted to clip a snub nose AT-10 to my chest like Jayne from Firefly...

yeahhhh

russc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 03:14 PM   #107 (permalink)

^ Winning.
The Inflicted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 03:17 PM   #108 (permalink)
Doesn't work for Avratech

Russ, Would come in wicked handy for those mad, outnumbered bunker rushes... and all the new players would be absolutely freaked hahaah

Tiny, that is actually awesome, being loaded with pistols only is always badass. I love my new k-frame PGP so much that I want to buy another (and have holsters) so I can have a second gun for bunker rush and for a wicked backup
ApoC_101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 02:33 AM   #109 (permalink)
Autocannibal

AKA Fan
Yeah, I think I'm going to abandon the 6 pistols though as it seems like it would be a cumbersome rig. I'm thinking drop leg kydex holsters on both legs, a P3 pack, and 1 gun in hand.

New PB Nation Feedback
Old PBNation Feedback
MCB Feedback

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPrekel View Post
Hey - we are not "Nation"
tiny is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » General » Paintball News