mcarterbrown.com  

Paintball News The latest in paintball news brought to you by the oldest independent publication in paintball and the best paintball site on the web - The Paintball News and MCB

Old 02-03-2011, 09:40 AM   #21 (permalink)
suns out guns out

Send a message via AIM to freebird

CCM Fan
yeah, i dont think they will be shooting the AXE this year. Head to toe sponsorships usually don't require a gun of the same mfgr. I think they'll be shooting ego 11's and Geo's again.
TEAM CAPTAIN - UPSTATE HATE
HORNETS NEST PAINTBALL
MCB Feedback
AO Feedback

Hillbilly death machine.
Fuel'd by Diesel fuel, Miller High Life, Gunpowder, and Red Meat.
freebird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 10:42 AM   #22 (permalink)
MCB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ir0nExpress View Post
Holy ****, that's actually a word? D: It sounds so...WRONG.
It's olny been accepted as a word in the last 20 years or so. During, and because of, the sports industry boom.

Nothing beats a good day at Mount Doom.
Daze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 07:45 PM   #23 (permalink)
Rec Poster

ProPaintball.com is proud to announce that Oliver Lang has returned to San Diego Dynasty! Ollie started playing at age 14 with his best friend Alex Fraige, now Captain of San Diego Dynasty. Oliver played with his friends Ryan Greenspan, Yosh Rau, Davey Williamson and Brian Cole on the Ironkids in 2000. In 2001 Ollie made his pro debut with the LA Ironmen. In 2002, Ollie returned to play with his friends and started San Diego Dynasty. Dynasty went on to become three-time Triple Crown Champions winning the NPPL, the PSP, and the Millennium Series. In 2006, Oliver made Pro Paintball history when he signed a multi-year, $100,000.00 contract with the Los Angeles Ironmen.

Effective immediately, Oliver Lang will be rejoining his friends on San Diego Dynasty and wearing head to toe Empire Paintball gear. Stay tuned for an exclusive ProPaintball interview with Oliver Lang regarding his move to Dynasty.
Old 02-19-2011, 09:20 PM   #24 (permalink)
Team Long Stroke

Fan of EMR
Interesting.
Kinda scary how someone in a bright red hawaiian shirt can sneak up behind you like that, huh.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MCB CHAT
[20:54:32] <Walking_Target> Kinda awesome, you walk in and there's the giant black dildo right in front of the register
[20:54:33] <thisissparta> it's AWESOME.
My Budding Feedback
MCB
LilShank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 09:24 PM   #25 (permalink)
Thick

Send a message via AIM to HurtCow

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Palmers Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daze View Post
It's olny been accepted as a word in the last 20 years or so. During, and because of, the sports industry boom.
Is 'olny' a new one too?

If I hurt your feelings or otherwise offended you, click here.
HurtCow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 09:28 PM   #26 (permalink)
Party like its 2005!

Send a message via AIM to DFSniper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth? View Post
ProPaintball.com is proud to announce that Oliver Lang has returned to San Diego Dynasty! Ollie started playing at age 14 with his best friend Alex Fraige, now Captain of San Diego Dynasty. Oliver played with his friends Ryan Greenspan, Yosh Rau, Davey Williamson and Brian Cole on the Ironkids in 2000. In 2001 Ollie made his pro debut with the LA Ironmen. In 2002, Ollie returned to play with his friends and started San Diego Dynasty. Dynasty went on to become three-time Triple Crown Champions winning the NPPL, the PSP, and the Millennium Series. In 2006, Oliver made Pro Paintball history when he signed a multi-year, $100,000.00 contract with the Los Angeles Ironmen.

Effective immediately, Oliver Lang will be rejoining his friends on San Diego Dynasty and wearing head to toe Empire Paintball gear. Stay tuned for an exclusive ProPaintball interview with Oliver Lang regarding his move to Dynasty.
heard this yesterday. made me . when i got into paintball, Dynasty was pretty much paintballs dream team

Quote:
Originally Posted by heinous View Post
you win at everything forever.
(11:26:32 PM) Mayvik: PS where the **** have you been?
Quote:
Originally Posted by GunRaptor View Post
I love how we are more concerned with the fate of this paintball gun than we are about AIDS kids in Africa.............
DFSniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 03:35 PM   #27 (permalink)

Should be a very interesting year for Dynasty, with Ollie coming back, not only do you get a talented player, but you bring a very talented group of players, who are all friends together. Anyone who has played tournaments know that it is very hard to keep a team of friends together at the higher levels.
Old 02-20-2011, 06:19 PM   #28 (permalink)
Closed bolt FTW

CCM Fan
...new video of oliver practicing with dynasty...and yeah they are shooting mostly geo2's this year...you can also see infamous shooting the AXE

ps..sorry for the AGG type video but some of the stuff on that channel i dont mind.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KrEsQdK2-I

mcarterbrown.com » General » Paintball News