mcarterbrown.com

mcarterbrown.com (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/)
-   Paintball News (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/paintball-news/)
-   -   LA Infamous Shoots the Empire Axe in 2011 (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/paintball-news/150020-la-infamous-shoots-empire-axe-2011-a.html)

sdawg 02-07-2011 05:59 PM

LA Infamous Shoots the Empire Axe in 2011

Quote:

Sewell, NJ, February 7th, 2011, Empire Paintball. Empire Paintball announced today that Infamous will be shooting the Empire AXE marker in 2011. In addition to shooting the AXE, the team will be head to toe Empire.

"This has been a long time coming – a performance tournament marker from Empire is sick," said Nicky Cuba of LA Infamous. "The Empire team has been pumping out sweet gear, loaders, and masks for years, it’s only natural that they would deliver a kick-a$! marker."

"Let me Axe you a question - you want to get chopped down? You gonna say, no, no, not me – then stop your foolin' and break down the door with the new AXE," said LA Infamous’, Todd Martinez.

Marcello Margott of Infamous said, "I use the AXE for one reason - to chop down my competition. Seriously, the ball flight, accuracy, and gentleness on paint has been epic."

Last week, Empire Paintball announced that Sacramento XSV would also be shooting the AXE Marker for the season.

Extended grip and trigger frame and ergonomic grip for maximum comfort
Smooth and stable firing platform with feather light kick
Easy maintenance with unique push-button bolt out back design
Adjustable bearing trigger with micro-switch activation
On/Off ASA with integrated pressure regulator
"Infamous has been an Empire team from day one, and we couldn't be prouder that they have chosen to shoot the AXE marker," said Jason A. Taitano, VP of Marketing. "The team's feedback on the gun has been that it is hands down a winner. Infamous has so much experience and talent, and now having both them and XSV shooting the marker sets the stage for a big year for Empire."
Smash cut to agglets lining up to buy the Axe.

moving_target 02-07-2011 06:16 PM

So many puns!!! :angry:

sdawg 02-07-2011 06:18 PM

Now I want to buy an Axe because all my favorite paintball teams and players are shooting it in 2011!

JOESPUD27 02-07-2011 06:26 PM

I finally saw an AXE over the weekend and had a chance to shoot it. Pretty smooth and it felt pretty nice.

Jay

BigOldSkool 02-07-2011 06:51 PM

So another team is shooting the fat chick mini... Meh. That wont make me buy one.

Christacular 02-07-2011 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigOldSkool (Post 1679044)
So another team is shooting the fat chick mini... Meh. That wont make me buy one.

lol ive never heard anyone describe the axe that way

Deuce 02-07-2011 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigOldSkool (Post 1679044)

I would, but not based off of some team shooting it. I want one because with the Axe they fixed the only problems I had with the Mini. I'll just have to wait until they're on the BST. I'm not dropping almost $500 on an electro that will perform like an electro I can get for $50 (that applies to all guns with batteries).

heinous 02-07-2011 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deuce (Post 1679124)
I would, but not based off of some team shooting it. I want one because with the Axe they fixed the only problems I had with the Mini. I'll just have to wait until they're on the BST. I'm not dropping almost $500 on an electro that will perform like an electro I can get for $50 (that applies to all guns with batteries).

so you're saying, you're gonna wait to swing for an axe.

wrongbloke 02-07-2011 08:05 PM

that marketing blurb made me throw up in my mouth a little.....

I thought that when you put things in quotes that meant that someone actually said it...no-one talks like that, and if they do they deserve to be punched in the face....

BigOldSkool 02-07-2011 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Christacular (Post 1679112)
lol ive never heard anyone describe the axe that way

Think about it... its larger, the edges are rounder, it wieghs more.... fat chick.