mcarterbrown.com  

Paintball News The latest in paintball news brought to you by the oldest independent publication in paintball and the best paintball site on the web - The Paintball News and MCB

Old 02-07-2011, 10:58 PM   #1 (permalink)
Secret SWAT Team

Send a message via AIM to ChaplainBane Send a message via MSN to ChaplainBane Send a message via Yahoo to ChaplainBane

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Kilt Fan
PNL Paintball Field Teams tasked with commanding Valken Corps at Skirmish's I.O.N.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

PNL Paintball's Field Teams assume command of Valken Corps for Skirmish Paintball's Invasion of Normandy (I.O.N.) 2011.

Bridgewater, MA – February 5, 2011 – In WWII, a “V” was a symbol of victory for the Allies. At this year's installment of I.O.N. , the V will retain the same meaning. However, an additional meaning will be tacked onto the 22nd letter of the alphabet. V will also stand for Valken, and more specifically, the Valken Corps. The Corps is consisted of Valken's dedicated fan base and sponsored teams.

Chris “Cartmen” Chamberland of Steeel Reserve Paintball team, was given the news by the Allied Command that the PNL Field Teams would be given the task of leading the Valken Corps into battle at I.O.N. . Right alongside Steeel Reserve will be brothers in arms, Connecticut Commandos and Team Brute Force. All three teams have been bestowed the title of MVT countless times in the New England region and have plenty of experience commanding the loyal paintball masses.

The PNL field teams will make their trek to Skirmish for the July 16th and 17th and are calling all teams and players in the Valken Corp to join them to fight for the Allies and help lead the side to victory. Stop by the PNL compound before, during, and after the game and meet the teams!

PNL Paintball is located Bridgewater, MA and sponsors teams Steeel Reserve, Connecticut Commandos, and Team Brute Force. All three teams are also generously sponsored by Valken Paintball. Chris Chamberland and Dave Blouin captain Steeel Reserve, Dan Berger captains Connecticut Commandos and Mike Revelle captains Team Brute Force.For information on the game visit: Skirmish Paintball Fields in the Poconos at Jim Thorpe, PA
Also visit: PnL Paintball - Home and Valken Sports

"I have alot of filthy habits. Most of which I find enjoyable" -Willie Nelson as Doc Holliday
Blazer #003
Typhoon #579
ChaplainBane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 12:55 PM   #2 (permalink)
Secret SWAT Team

Send a message via AIM to ChaplainBane Send a message via MSN to ChaplainBane Send a message via Yahoo to ChaplainBane

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Kilt Fan
And it is because of this announcement that I will regrettably not be in attendance at Pump Pandemonium. But I will still be at Spring Castle and the PnL field teams are hoping to be in attendance for Fall Castle

"I have alot of filthy habits. Most of which I find enjoyable" -Willie Nelson as Doc Holliday
Blazer #003
Typhoon #579
Old 02-09-2011, 04:46 PM   #3 (permalink)

Are you going to I.O.N?

I have always wanted to go AHHH
jmac3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 05:00 PM   #4 (permalink)
Secret SWAT Team

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Kilt Fan
yup, myself and the rest of Steeel Reserve, Connecticut Commandos and Team Brute Force will be there fighting under the allied banner with as many Valken Corps Members as we can muster.

'I hate nazis. Especially Illinois Nazis.'

Blazer #003
Typhoon #579
Old 02-09-2011, 05:03 PM   #5 (permalink)

If you're driving you should see if you have room for me. lol

Seriously though, I might save up and make this my travel event for the year. Not really playing much this year so that's do able.

Hell just knowing someone there is enough for me to drive there myself and meet up to play(which we learned from DC woo).
jmac3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 06:58 PM   #6 (permalink)
Secret SWAT Team

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Kilt Fan
Well, I'll see what the trip is looking like, if we'll have the truck or the wagon with us. Think We'll be camping out for this one so it's possible we will have the truck and might have room.

Also Becc is on SR, so she might be at ION as well.

Blazer #003
Typhoon #579
Old 02-09-2011, 11:46 PM   #7 (permalink)
Always Forward

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
This will be such a great collaborative effort. I can't wait.
SR_Voodoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 02:40 PM   #8 (permalink)
Rocking the casbah

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Palmers Fan
If you guys have any interest in going make reservations, like now. it fills up fast.

and come see me in the proshop :-D

Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way.
Tek2974 is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » General » Paintball News