mcarterbrown.com  

Paintball News The latest in paintball news brought to you by the oldest independent publication in paintball and the best paintball site on the web - The Paintball News and MCB

Old 08-18-2011, 12:00 PM   #21 (permalink)

Send a message via Skype™ to PerceptIon

Rest in peace Borg, the thing i loved the most about his channel and videos was that it wasnt like all the other paintball channels and videos, it felt like a bit more related to the "normal" paintball player who wasnt using/couldnt afford to use the most high end guns and stuff.
I remember like when i started playing and made that bipod that he had a tutorial on how to make... and then i almost tried making that flatline :P
PerceptIon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 12:04 PM   #22 (permalink)
Stock Class Playa

It's always sad to hear a person taking their own life. May he RIP.

Last edited by Mirad; 08-18-2011 at 12:08 PM.
Mirad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 12:15 PM   #23 (permalink)
Rec Poster

R.I.P.

My condolences to his family and friends. I feel numb. Sad and numb
Solocrosser357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 12:32 PM   #24 (permalink)
MCB Member

Prayers to the friends and family that are left in the wake.
Brother Jerry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 01:15 PM   #25 (permalink)
Post Whore

Quote:
This is the end for me. I'm sorry, i can't live like this any more. I'm just not strong enough. I'm broke, my fiance left me. I apologize to all of my subscribers. Sorry guys, no new vids any more. I WAS BORG! Remember me.
Just damn.
punkncat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 01:30 PM   #26 (permalink)
Straight 6 DID Bust!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=on6mHo4QOjs&feature=channel_video_title

Dedicated to Danijel.
Kermit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 01:33 PM   #27 (permalink)
Beating duffmuffin.

This was taken from another website. Kitty was one of the people close to BORG and knew his situation.

Quote:
Danijel really didn't have any family, that was not his son either.
He was pretty much alone, he did not have a good relationship with his parents and did not see his brother often.
He will be missed.

For those insulting BORG, you are not aware of how bad his situation was. THe guy couldn't afford to eat, he was sleeping in the parking lot at work hoping there would be work for him the next day. He was eating 3-4 times a week and fading fast. His Fiance left him, and he just couldnt cope anymore.Please don't judge if you do not know the facts. When he had no work and no money for Gas he would cycle 35 miles each way having not eaten just to be with his fiance', when they split he felt trapped with nothing to live for. He has been in this situation for over a year - I don't know how he managed so long, he was brave and fought like anyone would, sadly there is a limit to everyones strength, and BORG found his limit

I wish he waited, I tried to reach him again last night, but at that point his phone was off and ...... well we all know.

R.I.P Borgy

SPbTv
Feedback
misfitduck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 01:51 PM   #28 (permalink)
Post Whore

Quote:
For those insulting BORG, you are not aware of how bad his situation was
People are insulting a guy that took his own life? Seriously?! That is just sick.
Agglet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 01:55 PM   #29 (permalink)
Straight 6 DID Bust!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agglet View Post
People are insulting a guy that took his own life? Seriously?! That is just sick.
No offense to the other site, but that is TechPB's audience for you. They will insult anything that breaths to feel superior.

Moving past that, this has really turned my day upside down. Borg was my idol in this game, I've looked up to him since I was getting into paintball a few years ago. The first time he posted "borg was here" on my YouTube channel and the happy birthday he left on my Facebook wall a few months ago made my day, still does when I read it.

There is always a way out of something, but Borg just couldn't find it shy of his decision. My heart breaks for him and his family.

RIP Borgy. Much love.
Kermit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 02:07 PM   #30 (permalink)
The Game

CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
I found out about this at work and I had to hold it all in until I got home. I can't believe this happened. I saw his facebook post last night and thought nothing of it. I wish I would have said something or done something. Borg will be greatly missed
pirhana92 is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » General » Paintball News