mcarterbrown.com  

Paintball News The latest in paintball news brought to you by the oldest independent publication in paintball and the best paintball site on the web - The Paintball News and MCB

Old 10-23-2011, 02:26 PM   #1 (permalink)
Owner of Crazy Cats

CCM Fan
Angry Xtreme Paintball robbed....

Saw this posted on FaceBook by Mel from CCM. Lets help our Greif brothers get their guns back.

°°°ATTENTION Paintball community°°°
Xtreme Paintball, home to Team Total Greif out of St. Louis was robbed. Many team guns where stolen, all CCMs. They are in team colors of Gold, Silver and Purple. They have custom team engraving and names on them.
If you see them for sale posted up anywhere or in person PLEASE LET US KNOW!

Not only is this wrong on so many levels, but that is team and CCM history. Whoever did this, you will be caught. This is a small community, family even and karma is a bitch.

More info to follow as it becomes avalible.

* I ask this of everyone here. Keep your eyes open for "new" CCMs pumps that are in Greif's colours (Gold, Silver and Purple) everywhere you can, be it for sale on craigslist, Kijiji, Ebay or your local field.
Lets try to hunt down these markers and get them back in the hands of the rightful owners *
Thunder Bay Pump Club
Dementia Paintball
MCB Feedback

Last edited by EgoPossum; 10-23-2011 at 02:38 PM.
EgoPossum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 02:44 PM   #2 (permalink)
Owner of Crazy Cats

CCM Fan
found a list of the stolen markers from Joespud on the nation
Quote:
Originally Posted by JOESPUD27 View Post
Xtreme Paintball Park (Home of Total Greif) was robbed on 10/22/11
Xtreme Paintball Park in Millstadt, IL (Near St. Louis) was broken into on 10/22/11. The thieves tripped the alarm. At this time, these are the guns that are missing. They are fairly rare/easily identifiable guns. All the guns are CCM Pumps, usually in Purple/Silver or Purple/Gold anno. Also, most are lasered Total Greif and with Tore/Sal’s name on them. I do not have serial numbers at this time.
**NOTE: Some of the guns below might be miscounted for. This list may change, please check back often. If you know anything about these guns please call Tore @ (618) 476-9273 or (314) 452-8990
1 Dust Black with Dust Green accents S5 with 86 Slider frame.
1 Gloss Black S6 Prototype (an SS-25 Body milled to look like an S6) This has anno wear (THIS GUN WAS NOT TAKEN. IT WAS BEING USED BY ONE OF THE GREIF GUYS)
2 Gloss Purple/Silver SS-25. Total Greif and Tore/Sal all over these guns. (ONLY ONE OF THESE WAS TAKEN. THEY TOOK THE ONE HANGING ON THE WALL).
1 Gloss Purple S6 Total Greif and Sal’s name (THIS GUN WAS NOT TAKEN. IT WAS IN MY MY CAR).
1 Gloss Purple/Blue S6 Total Greif and Tore’s name
1 Gloss Deep Purple T2 with top tube inserts. Has Gloss silver accents, Total Greif and Sal’s name
1 Gloss Maroon/Black T2 with 86 frame (THIS GUN WAS NOT TAKEN. IT WAS BEING USED BY ONE OF THE GREIF GUYS.)
1 Gloss Purple/Gold T2 with Total Greif/Sal’s name (THIS GUN WAS NOT TAKEN. IT WAS BEING USED BY ONE OF THE GREIF GUYS).
1 Gloss Purple/Gold S6.5 Total Greif and Sal’s name
**EXAMPLES OF WHAT THE GUNS LOOK LIKE**
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/a...al-greif-6.jpg
http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/361...007marker2.jpg
http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/9...007marker1.jpg
http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/6...007marker4.jpg
ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting
Thunder Bay Pump Club
Dementia Paintball
MCB Feedback

Last edited by EgoPossum; 10-24-2011 at 06:06 PM. Reason: Updated missing gun list as per Sal
EgoPossum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 02:54 PM   #3 (permalink)
MVP its not brain science

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
kindof my neck of the woods, any more specifics other than color? all s6's?

edit: nevermind. ill keep my eyes peeled

Please Check out our Team Website: Team Conversion
Please Like us on FB: Team Conversion

My MCarterBrown Feedback:
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by grimace
Like any thread on MCB ever stays on one topic. Just pick something random and join in.
grimcpt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 03:00 PM   #4 (permalink)
(V) (o,,,o) (V) WOOP WOOP

Man I hate seeing prototypes getting stolen, even more so when the punks haven't a clue what it is.

This is the tenth line of my signature
foughtwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 03:03 PM   #5 (permalink)
MCB Member

CCM Fan
Thanks Craigles for spreading the word. The prototype was not taken.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bored383 View Post
I don't care what anyone uses to play - just don't be a douche to your fellow players. Its the golden rule.
CCM CHICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 03:35 PM   #6 (permalink)
NBA/NFL/NHL aficionado

Location: Either Arizona State University or Laguna Beach, CA

Brass N Wood Fan
Holy hell. I've got my eyes peeled if they ever come to the desert of Arizona or the Orange county CA area.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marauder_Pilot View Post
Chug some V8, then chug a little Tabasco and take a shot of vodka and you've got a ceaser. Take anything after a PBR, and all you've got is some nasty-*** PBR and whatever else you drank.
Cheers! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 04:00 PM   #7 (permalink)
Tigerstyle

Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
WTF Really?!

Why does bad **** always happen to good people? Tory and Sal, are 2 of the coolest people I've ever had the pleasure of meeting, I hope they get their property back and peace of mind back.

These thieves are stupid though, those guns should stand out if they try to sell them anywhere, Especially if they try to take them to another field, so with some luck hopefully they will be caught.

My eyes will be open.
"Conformities are called for much more eagerly today than yesterday... skeptics, liberals, individuals with a taste for private life and their own inner standards of behavior, are objects of fear and derision and targets of persecution for either side... in the great ideological wars of our time."- Isaiah Berlin

"Freedom is not something that can be given. Freedom is something people take, and people are as free as they want to be."- James Baldwin
Ramous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 04:10 PM   #8 (permalink)
MCB Member

CCM Fan
somebody needs to be checkin craigslist out there or any other local sales paper.

these guys can't be very bright
CCMachinist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 04:11 PM   #9 (permalink)
Fluffy Bunnies for life!!

CCM Fan
Man talk about dumb, the minute those idiots step out on to a field or try to sell the guns will be instantly recognized. WTF! Players stealing from players.

Ebay Feedback
MCB Feedback
Jkoselka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 04:20 PM   #10 (permalink)
MCB Member

Terrible news. I know there was a security camera in the office where I suppose these were taken off the wall. I wonder if that camera got anything. I'll be there Sunday for the halloween big game, hopefully these turn up by then.

mcarterbrown.com » General » Paintball News