mcarterbrown.com  

Paintball News The latest in paintball news brought to you by the oldest independent publication in paintball and the best paintball site on the web - The Paintball News and MCB

Old 11-20-2011, 11:31 PM   #11 (permalink)
depot damager

Sweet. I like where this is going. Beautiful harness.
anomoly40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 11:57 PM   #12 (permalink)
Nerd

Send a message via AIM to Diomedes

Man, some of those rigs are too cool. I want at least 2 or 3 of them. Might add one to my list of gear for next season.
"Integrity is doing what's right, even if nobody is looking." My MCB feedback
Diomedes is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 09:37 AM   #13 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

I will definitely been ordering one of these for myself very soon. I've been thinking of the best way to carry all the paint I want/need for my setup. I'm thinking pick this up, but have them make 9 capless instead of 7 per side.

Now to find a good molle belt to throw my my mags, some extra tubes, and whatever else I can think of for my pistol setup.

I'm loving the idea of this vest. It's the first one I've considered purchasing.

I only need 1 shot, no hopper, and your out!
PntBllnSquirrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 12:15 AM   #14 (permalink)
Post Whore

nice looking harness, but i would think that since you get shot in the chest alot we all know what happens when you get hit on a tube ,,and then also what about when you are crawling in the brush ? nice but not very practical ,any way just my opinion

Feedback
zavien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 01:57 AM   #15 (permalink)
MCB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zavien View Post
nice looking harness, but i would think that since you get shot in the chest alot we all know what happens when you get hit on a tube ,,and then also what about when you are crawling in the brush ? nice but not very practical ,any way just my opinion
A good deal of guys I know use chest harnesses, they aren't for me, but they work for a lot of guys I suppose.

Feedback +25|-0
YouTube|flickr
shadow_772 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 08:17 AM   #16 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Very valid point gentlemen. I hadn't really gotten that far in my thinking. I was mearly looking at it as a way to carry the paint. I'm not giving up on it, but those are definitely some things to think about before a purchase.

I only need 1 shot, no hopper, and your out!
PntBllnSquirrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 12:14 PM   #17 (permalink)
Stock Class Aficionado

CCM Fan
Wow, this is probably going to be my next buy once my current rig(s) wear out. As asked before, is it possible to replace the 4 loops on each side with 2 capless?
Old 11-22-2011, 01:33 PM   #18 (permalink)
Boom. Yummy

Brass N Wood Fan
Kilt Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by zavien View Post
Crawling is more of a concern to me than having anything hard on the chest. Unless you are one handing a pistol, you will be covering your chest with your gun and forearms.

Actually this is very close to a shoulder rig I wanted to eventually get custom made. Just in molle with padded shoulder straps. (Actually I had someone start making it before, but they dropped off the face of the earth with my money, never did find them again)
dundadun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 10:17 PM   #19 (permalink)
HAPPYnewspaperEATINGgoat

Send a message via AIM to Somnambulistz

Quote:
Originally Posted by dundadun View Post
Crawling is more of a concern to me than having anything hard on the chest. Unless you are one handing a pistol, you will be covering your chest with your gun and forearms.

Actually this is very close to a shoulder rig I wanted to eventually get custom made. Just in molle with padded shoulder straps. (Actually I had someone start making it before, but they dropped off the face of the earth with my money, never did find them again)
Interesting idea, the whole thing, but have ya thought maybe people won't think you were raised right if ya wear something that looks like a sports bra and are not a busty female?

Just saying, maybe this isn't quite the right direction

MCarterBrown Feedback

LIVERPOOL FC FOREVER.

ANGEL ARMY

Angel 1 Speed

Torque ReduX
Somnambulistz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 10:52 PM   #20 (permalink)
Fortune and Glory

Send a message via AIM to Crimson Death

CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
it looks like it would sit high enough on your chest so if you are crawling it won't snag on the ground.
Crimson Death is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » General » Paintball News