mcarterbrown.com  

Paintball News The latest in paintball news brought to you by the oldest independent publication in paintball and the best paintball site on the web - The Paintball News and MCB

Old 01-03-2012, 10:50 PM   #31 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Carmen won't accept my friend request on Facebook.
jeryzkid22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 11:42 PM   #32 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbthebenji View Post
or a teenage skank lied about her age, got piss drunk and absolutely whore'd it up, then made up a bs story when her parents found out about it. I had a close friend get accused of rape by his girlfriend after he broke up with her and when her parents found out she had sex. Ultimately dropped because she was a whore who couldnt keep her story straight. Not saying they are innocent/guilty but rather than there are 2 sides of every story
happened to a friend of a friend as well. and the friend who told me was a girl, and disapproved of this too...
heinous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 11:51 PM   #33 (permalink)
Want to see my spaceship?

There is always two sides to a story. In situations where the female is claiming rape it actually happened, only a small percentage of the time are they lying about it.
Old 01-04-2012, 02:08 AM   #34 (permalink)
HAPPYnewspaperEATINGgoat

Send a message via AIM to Somnambulistz

Never two sides to a story, the only one who can tell the truth is:

MCarterBrown Feedback

LIVERPOOL FC FOREVER.

ANGEL ARMY

Angel 1 Speed

Torque ReduX
Somnambulistz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 03:13 AM   #35 (permalink)
Facta Non Verba

Send a message via MSN to Deuce

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix01 View Post
In situations where the female is claiming rape it actually happened, only a small percentage of the time are they lying about it.
Not from my experience. Like heinous just posted before you I've known of several examples exactly like the post he quoted.

Moral of the story there, always check IDs. It may be "weird" but if she can't show an ID you should be running away. Even then that may not keep you in the clear.

Some girls would much rather ruin someone else life than have to tell mommy and daddy that they're a "dirty girl". Even in cases that she does in some states the parents can still prosecute despite consensual sex.

As posted earlier, there are two sides and the truth.

Co-Captain/ Co-Founder
Team-Awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by chopper duke View Post
I'd wipe, play-on and overshoot.
Deuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 08:43 AM   #36 (permalink)

Well that's life though. What goes around comebacks around.
Old 01-04-2012, 09:16 AM   #37 (permalink)
MCB Member

Combine that with the fact that the public loves it when a rich person is brought low, and you have the makings of a great tabloid story.
I just want to see these guys get a fair trial.
And, everybody has a friend or two that was accuse of rape. I had one when I was in the Air Force; a friend of mine at a party got really hammered and hooked up with a girl. She later claimed it was rape, and basically wasted about a year and a half of this guy's life. He was later cleared of all charges, but it is just that social stigma that you cannot live down.
Let's just wait for the trial and see what happens before anyone passes judgement.
breg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 07:22 PM   #38 (permalink)

Yeah If they did take advantage of her I hope they get it back in prison. But I do have to agree...girls lie. Can imagine a girl who apparently did know them partying or whatever and taking drugs or drinking too much alcohol and doing something she regrets or honestly doesn't remember and then decides to call foul play afterwards. Too many unknowns to point the finger just yet.
BlindSight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 06:10 AM   #39 (permalink)
Banned

Sounds like MXS all over again.
Interceptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 06:13 AM   #40 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by breg View Post
Combine that with the fact that the public loves it when a rich person is brought low, and you have the makings of a great tabloid story.
Out side of paintball no one knows what Redz is or who they are. Hell, I've been in it for ever and don't know or care who they are. If they are guilty, F-em.

If they were slapped with multiple felony warrants though, its not looking good for them.
Interceptor is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » General » Paintball News