mcarterbrown.com

mcarterbrown.com (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/)
-   Paintball News (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/paintball-news/)
-   -   Owner of Redz International Arrested (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/paintball-news/187131-owner-redz-international-arrested.html)

everex5 01-03-2012 08:42 AM

Owner of Redz International Arrested

Owners of Redz International Arrested | The Ford Report

MOUNT LAUREL — Two township men were charged with kidnapping and rape for sexually assaulting a teenager in a hotel room earlier this month, police said Thursday.
Iric S. Cohen, 42, and Richard T. Hughes, 43, both of Forest Court, were arrested Wednesday on outstanding warrants. The men were charged with first-degree aggravated sexual assault, first-degree kidnapping and second-degree conspiracy.
Hughes had his first appearance in Superior Court on Thursday. Information about Cohen’s first appearance was not available Thursday. Both men were sent to Burlington County Jail in Mount Holly in lieu of $400,000 bail each.
Mount Laurel police said the men sexually assaulted an 18-year-old female acquaintance at the Aloft hotel on Fellowship Road on Dec. 8. The assault took place after the victim was rendered physically incapacitated, police said.
The investigation is ongoing and additional charges are anticipated, police said. They did not disclose whether the men took the victim to the hotel or if she went there with them. She reported the assault to police.
Other details of the alleged attack were withheld because of the ongoing investigation, police said. They did not say where the victim lived.
If convicted of first-degree charges, Cohen and Hughes could face 20 or more years in state prison.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Mount Laurel police at 856-234-1414, ext. 526.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Updated again.

http://thefordreport.com/2012/11/own...onal-indicted/

PhillyBurbs.Com is reporting that on October 26th of this year that Iric Cohen and Richard T. Hughes have now been indicted for kidnapping and aggravated sexual assault. Late last year The Ford Report reported HERE of the two men’s arrest.
As 2012 has moved forward, the investigation has moved forward and now the judicial process is taking over, with the two men now formally indicted for the alleged crime. See the story on PhillyBurbs.Com HERE
The investigation is ongoing, and Cohen and Hughes remain free on bail, which was set at $300,000 each.

TOTShadow 01-03-2012 08:48 AM

Hope they enjoy Big Bubba...what goes around. If guilty, hope they get what they deserve. :gunsfiring:

noclue119 01-03-2012 09:23 AM

keep in mind all suspects are innocent until proven guilt.

super_stanchy 01-03-2012 09:30 AM

Faaack redz was about to relaunch their softgoods this year
(according to a big game producer that's local)

I've been waiting 5 years for a new neopreme gun case!
I want more of em!

heinous 01-03-2012 09:35 AM

lol wow

desertT1 01-03-2012 09:51 AM

I thought Greg Hastings owned Redz. Did he start it and sell off or something?

worrptangl 01-03-2012 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by desertT1 (Post 2148989)
I thought Greg Hastings owned Redz. Did he start it and sell off or something?

He started Redz but then they parted ways. I don't remember the reason though. I know he started a new company R7.

Deathwish_DW 01-03-2012 10:16 AM

What goes around, comes around.

In their ***, courtesy of bubba.

Warrzone 01-03-2012 10:56 AM

That sux ! chick could be full of it though..... no need to hate on them before you know the details

desertT1 01-03-2012 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by worrptangl (Post 2149000)
He started Redz but then they parted ways. I don't remember the reason though. I know he started a new company R7.

Cool thanks. I was shooting R7 products in GHTP Max'd, so I don't know that I'd call them new. Splitting hairs though. :p