mcarterbrown.com  

Paintball News The latest in paintball news brought to you by the oldest independent publication in paintball and the best paintball site on the web - The Paintball News and MCB

Old 09-11-2012, 03:40 PM   #141 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

The rep I talked to at Dday just sighed and said "hopefully by the end of the year." I got to see and hold all the different mags, he disassembled one for me. They had a big drum C-mag there too that was First Strike capable, it was just a 3D printer prototype though. He also said they were going to make their own version of the First Strike round to try and compete with Tiberius. He said the price would be much better, but hinted that the quality most likely wouldn't be quite as good, still better than normal paint though.

He said the company's goal was to really push mag-fed limited paint play, by making it perform well and be more affordable with accurate cheaper paint, mag fed body kits for pre-existing guns, and afforable mags.

I want it all to be true and happen, but we will see. I'm optimistic, but skeptical.
jerryjjackson69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 10:47 AM   #142 (permalink)
supereņe

Taken from the facebook of Omar Macy:

From Omar Macy:

"Now that we have Reached an agreement with Carmatech about patent we have resumed production It will take several days to a week to asses where our suppliers are in their manufacturing capacity before we can give a release date Once all suppliers are booked so to speak
It will further take about a month to manufacture the massive numbers of components that are necessary in order to keep the prices of the DMAGS as close to the number projected
We will give a release date only when we have Confirmations from all manufacturers that they have finished their respective productions and are ready to provide tracking numbers
This will be the only way to have an accurate DMAG release date any other way would just be best guess
Thank you for your understanding
Omar"
hakaider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 04:38 PM   #143 (permalink)

AKA: March 2013

At least they are being made. I almost kicked myself for getting a mag upgrade for my tippy
mrfranswa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 04:41 PM   #144 (permalink)
Wookie D*ck

A cool part of this is that rap4 might now be subsidizing the SAR-12 by licensing the D-mags.
russc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 06:46 PM   #145 (permalink)
Post Whore

Send a message via MSN to foldadoom

lets see what the scarab mags are like first
Old 10-23-2012, 09:39 AM   #146 (permalink)
Inch of Gold

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
PBN Fan
So are these coming out ever, or should I just sell my Phenom setup and buy a Spyder?
Old 10-23-2012, 09:57 AM   #147 (permalink)
Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayvik View Post
So are these coming out ever, or should I just sell my Phenom setup and buy a Spyder?
spyder mags are like 25 bucks each. The Dmags should be out soon, they have stock in the warehouse and are testing them as they get them in.

PBN Feedback
paintman161 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 12:26 PM   #148 (permalink)
C'mon Man!

Send a message via AIM to subyrally

i cant wait to see the d-mags, i have 2 markers that i will be getting kits for when they finally come out.
subyrally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 03:42 PM   #149 (permalink)
Rec Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayvik View Post
They have a picture and video on their facebook (uploaded within the past couple of weeks) that shows the Dmags that are in their warehouse.
ra1d3x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 04:34 PM   #150 (permalink)
C'mon Man!

Send a message via AIM to subyrally

i wonder when they will finally be on sale? it would be awesome to be able to get some in time for the Fulda Gap scenario game in about 2 and a half weeks, i would enjoy that, lol.
subyrally is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » General » Paintball News