mcarterbrown.com  

Paintball News The latest in paintball news brought to you by the oldest independent publication in paintball and the best paintball site on the web - The Paintball News and MCB

Old 10-28-2006, 11:25 PM   #41 (permalink)

Leave it to the mexicans to try to get more money greedy bastards.

Sorry I dont mean to offend anyone. Just ever since I have started this new job I have been plum aggrivated with them.

With the immigration. In South Carolina a "mexican" business woman says that mexicans will do the jobs that white people wont do. Which is complete BS. I am a garbage man and I work right beside a mexican. When we hit the ghetto part of town he almost refuses to get certain things and that leaves me having to do it. And what is worse he makes slightly more than me. But he does work I wont. Then after that I turn around and seeing illegal immigrants making almost $5 if not more an hour than me.

But what really burned me up. In the local paper there was a thing says mexicans and other immigrants struggle to eat. But when we go into the "mexican" trailor parks and get trash. There 90 gallon trash cans are almost full of beer cans and bottles, and lottery tickets. Then what is bad in this one trailor park some of the trailors are in bad shape. Then you see 04 escalades with spinners, F150 with the tassles in the windsheild. A full sized truck lowered with nos, neon lights all fast and furioused out. But I am stuck with some piece of crap truck. Yet they cant afford to eat.

I am sorry for ranting. But this country is totally getting screwed up.
Jiu-jitsu Fighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 12:14 AM   #42 (permalink)
MCB Member

And that has to do with BE Plastic guns... HOW???

And if you could get more money wouldn't you? Can't blame anybody for that. If you could speak more than Redneck maybe you could get some extra money too.
Demonio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 12:56 AM   #43 (permalink)

Or I could be a surfer from Cali and just bum off everyone...

But seriously I am tired of them passing off as how they have it so bad here. But yet more and more keep coming and the ones that complain never go leave. It just doesn't make since.
Jiu-jitsu Fighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 01:36 AM   #44 (permalink)
MCB Member

Demonio is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » General » Paintball News