mcarterbrown.com  

Paintball News The latest in paintball news brought to you by the oldest independent publication in paintball and the best paintball site on the web - The Paintball News and MCB

Old 04-07-2012, 10:22 PM   #31 (permalink)
Straight 6 DID Bust!

I have friends that wear Profits and I used to have a pair of valken pants. Currently I have a Valken vest. I've been very satisfied with the products as have all the guys I play with. If you don't like Valken, and you would rather buy another product, cool. No need to badmouth the company just because you don't like their stuff
Kermit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 07:08 AM   #32 (permalink)
MCB Member

Send a message via AIM to blackrain

I can honestly say about SLY. I was in a bind in Japan with my lens. They stepped up to the plate and sent me a few replacements to Japan.

I hope I can still receive that customer service. This is why I buy from places like SLY. As far as them being bought out well that will be a different story.

Customer service is a big issue with me. Hey I write reviews about alot of things, SO we have all seen my Valken/SLY review. Straight truth and to the point. "Nuff said about that.

I try and support the small guy as much as possible. Just look at my Sponsors. I have a feeling how this will all turn out,as I have seen it in the past. I could be wrong "Nuff said about that.

So let's all look past this and buy from them if you want or don't. I personally know where my money gets spent. Sounds like good things might happen, we'll just have to see.

Later,
Blackrain
blackrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 04:38 PM   #33 (permalink)
Banned

AKA Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
RTP Fan
This is interesting. When I first tried on the Sly mask, it was pretty much perfect for me. When I wanted to get one of the LE masks, it was advised to contact Valken. I did so, who in turn directed me to a store that they supplied to, and was as close to me as possible. Compulsive was great, and as a result, I had to say that Valken does a good enough CS job. From what little I have had to deal with them that is.
No Mercy Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 08:46 PM   #34 (permalink)

Val/Sly

I can't stand companies that outsource to China or any other country that bases itself inside the United States. It is a kick to the groin.

mcarterbrown.com » General » Paintball News