mcarterbrown.com  

Paintball News The latest in paintball news brought to you by the oldest independent publication in paintball and the best paintball site on the web - The Paintball News and MCB

Old 01-08-2013, 05:42 PM   #151 (permalink)
BAZINGA PUNK!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to [MOOSE]

Brass N Wood Fan
That's odd. Mine never pulsed until about like 20 our so rounds left. Or if it was pointing down and had nothing in the raceway.
Long distance member of: Team Long Stroke (It's like a long distance relationship only better)
[MOOSE] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 06:10 PM   #152 (permalink)
The Man With No Plan

CCM Fan
PBN Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by [MOOSE] View Post
That's odd. Mine never pulsed until about like 20 our so rounds left. Or if it was pointing down and had nothing in the raceway.
she was pointed down when we noticed it, but when i leveled her off, she didnt stop.... thats when we were like huh

i got a flash of orange on my spire button when i turned it on the very last game, i wonder if the batteries are getting low, i guess i could check that tonight
super_stanchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 06:23 PM   #153 (permalink)
BAZINGA PUNK!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to [MOOSE]

Brass N Wood Fan
That might possibly be the culprit. It flashes red when it didn't sense tension on the stack.
Long distance member of: Team Long Stroke (It's like a long distance relationship only better)
[MOOSE] is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » General » Paintball News