mcarterbrown.com

Paintball News The latest in paintball news brought to you by the oldest independent publication in paintball and the best paintball site on the web - The Paintball News and MCB

Old 10-04-2012, 10:51 AM   #181 (permalink)
I got 99 Problems

Quote:
Originally Posted by PistolRogue View Post
Yeah, if you want to spend $150/case on it
Wholesale. $150/case

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider! View Post
I'm gonna pop some aggs.
Only got 20 rounds in my pocket.
I'm huntin'
Looking for some cover,
This is ****ing awesome.
moving_target is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 10:53 AM   #182 (permalink)
Doesn't care (/◕ヮ◕)/

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by PistolRogue View Post
Yeah, if you want to spend $150/case on it
I doubt that, paint needs to be competetively priced, not everyone needs a dye gun, but everyone needs paint. They'd have to pull it down to the 75 or lower mark to compete atleat with ultra evil and such or even lower to be able to sell to fields as rec paint.

I don't always play pump, but when I do, I prefer a rotor.....stay agg my friends.
JLuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 08:58 AM   #183 (permalink)
MCB Member

I just cried....I really need to log into FB more often.

I was really looking forward to this paint and trying it out. Here's to hoping Paul can keep things going somewhere....latest on the page was that the investors apparently are trying to keep the patents for themselves.
Brother Jerry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 09:01 AM   #184 (permalink)
Doesn't care (/◕ヮ◕)/

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Jerry View Post
I just cried....I really need to log into FB more often.

I was really looking forward to this paint and trying it out. Here's to hoping Paul can keep things going somewhere....latest on the page was that the investors apparently are trying to keep the patents for themselves.
Gah i hate it when people do that. If you're not going to do anything with the patent sell the damn thing. That's like me patenting the cure for cancer, having no way to produce or manufacture it, then keeping the patent because "I" invented it.

I don't always play pump, but when I do, I prefer a rotor.....stay agg my friends.
Old 10-05-2012, 09:26 AM   #185 (permalink)
MCB Member

yeah but no one said he was not going to do anything with it. Problem is that there will probably be some legal battle as to who actually owns the patent and such...So it may be years before we see anything further.
Brother Jerry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 09:41 AM   #186 (permalink)
Doesn't care (/◕ヮ◕)/

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Jerry View Post
yeah but no one said he was not going to do anything with it. Problem is that there will probably be some legal battle as to who actually owns the patent and such...So it may be years before we see anything further.
Bah oh well. Just wish more people would put emphasis on paint technology. Paintball guns are all different, so many advances in guns, different styles, yet almost nobody has put any research into paint. I't still the same old gel capsules filled with food grade gelatin. Give us something new.

Old 10-05-2012, 04:35 PM   #187 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLuke View Post
Bah oh well. Just wish more people would put emphasis on paint technology. Paintball guns are all different, so many advances in guns, different styles, yet almost nobody has put any research into paint. I't still the same old gel capsules filled with food grade gelatin. Give us something new.
Hopefully the amount of followers Htec, gives other companies incentive to research different methods.

Seriously though waterproof paintballs would have been badass
"The world is like a ride at an amusement park. And when you choose to go on it, you think it's real because that's how powerful our minds are. And the ride goes up and down and round and round. It has thrills and chills and it's very brightly colored and it's very loud and it's fun, for a while. Some people have been on the ride for a long time, and they begin to question: Is this real, or is this just a ride? And other people have remembered, and they come back to us, they say, "Hey, don't worry, don't be afraid ever, because this is just a ride." And we ... kill those people." - William Melvin Hicks

newfangled feedback transporter link

Swoop body b2k4 Bushmaster for sale
Kmak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 04:57 PM   #188 (permalink)
MCB Member

Send a message via AIM to blackrain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kmak View Post
Hopefully the amount of followers Htec, gives other companies incentive to research different methods.

The companies did,that is why paint balls don't stick together after they have been in a tube for a long time.

Seriously though waterproof paintballs would have been badass
That's what perfect circle did many yrs ago, but it never caught on.

Later,
Blackrain
blackrain is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » General » Paintball News