mcarterbrown.com

mcarterbrown.com (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/)
-   Paintball News (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/paintball-news/)
-   -   New Warranty at Ninja Paintball for Gel coating crack (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/paintball-news/210891-new-warranty-ninja-paintball-gel-coating-crack.html)

BenoitOWN 08-14-2012 12:25 AM

New Warranty at Ninja Paintball for Gel coating crack

Ninja Paintball would like to announce a change to our Bottle Warranty Program. If you have a Ninja bottle that develops a crack in the outer gel coat, you can now have these warrantied directly from the bottle manufacturer. We apologize for the delay while we worked on a better solution with our bottle manufacturer but we feel everyone will be much happier with this new program.

Ninja has gone to bat for our stores, fields, and players and implemented a better procedure for handling the returns. The bottle manufacturer has agreed to pay for the shipping to get the bottles to them and to get the bottles back to you. This means there is no out of pocket expense to you or the player. To process a warranty claim on a defective gel coat bottle.

Untitled Document

If this is not news well move to a better section :)

pirhana92 08-14-2012 12:46 AM

Another reason why I love Ninja!

Old School Joe 08-14-2012 01:19 AM

I have to say that I got my first ninja tank last month, coating started cracking after one fill. Spoke with Rob at Ninja and he pointed me in the right direction. Ninja has awesome Customer Service and the Warranty Program is painless and they cover shipping both ways. I love my Crossfire tanks, but Ninja has earned my future business with their Service.

JKR 08-14-2012 06:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Old School Joe (Post 2443212)
I have to say that I got my first ninja tank last month, coating started cracking after one fill. Spoke with Rob at Ninja and he pointed me in the right direction. Ninja has awesome Customer Service and the Warranty Program is painless and they cover shipping both ways. I love my Crossfire tanks, but Ninja has earned my future business with their Service.

Wow, I was under the impression that this gel coating problem had been fixed a year ago. I had heard there were some issues with this going back at least that far. Ninja has always impressed me with their customer service and I have been very pleased with my 68/4500 - no issues at all with this current tank I have.

Hamer101 08-14-2012 11:17 AM

As usual, Ninja steps up! My breast cancer awareness tank had a crack after the first day of play, but because I love it so much (and know it's still safe) I'm fine with it. If they had more of the bottles, I would have had a new one a.s.a.p.! Great customer service for sure.

breg 08-14-2012 11:28 AM

..... And everyone wonders why Ninja has such a great rep among players.

Honestly, they are my favorite bottle manufacturer, ever. Great CS, great RELIABLE products, and hey Black goes with everything.

(LOL could they be the "Little Black Dress" of Paintball?)

nerdcore 08-14-2012 12:14 PM

Sweet! I've got a dime-sized chip in my pink ribbon 68/45. So far, no field has given me grief over it, but if they do, at least i can get it taken care of.

Kraus 08-14-2012 04:55 PM

I just pulled my Ninja tank out of storage and it had a couple large cracks. I will send it in soon.

Big Bear27 08-14-2012 06:09 PM

yeah they are great about it... sent my in long time ago and they sent me a brand new tank!

Side-Swipe 08-15-2012 05:44 PM

Yeah i dealt with this about a year ago. Dropped it off at a local field when Ray was there, and it was back to me within a week, with a brand new week old tank.