mcarterbrown.com  

Paintball News The latest in paintball news brought to you by the oldest independent publication in paintball and the best paintball site on the web - The Paintball News and MCB

Old 08-24-2012, 07:44 PM   #11 (permalink)
Aces and eights

Fan of EMR
Brass N Wood Fan
You have my attention
Axel is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 03:45 AM   #12 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Perfect
goober is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 09:00 AM   #13 (permalink)
MCB Member

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
I'm interested in a similar one but for ACP 2.0 and I want the dump puch on the side; if at all. I could send you an ACP 2.0 clip to help out with the dimensions. What is ballpark pricing for this in black?
THE Hulk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 09:26 AM   #14 (permalink)
mccannusa.com

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by THE Hulk View Post
I'm interested in a similar one but for ACP 2.0 and I want the dump puch on the side; if at all. I could send you an ACP 2.0 clip to help out with the dimensions. What is ballpark pricing for this in black?
Shouldn't be a problem at all. These packs should run about $85-$95 range in most configurations.

"Aut inveniam viam aut faciam"
pbmafia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 02:17 PM   #15 (permalink)
MCB Member

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbmafia View Post
Shouldn't be a problem at all. These packs should run about $85-$95 range in most configurations.
Sounds good. Lemme wait another paycheck or two though. Got too many projects going on right now. LOL.
THE Hulk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 03:10 PM   #16 (permalink)
Doesn't work for Avratech

woah, woah... WHAT? "Used to make... Joyrides"???? They are my favorite pack ever, if you guys don't make em anymore I AM GONNA FLIP SOME ****! I've got 3 of em, the first one was when you first introduced them on PBN and you hooked me up with a freebie, and I was immediately hooked... it's the only harness I use, even if I'm playing with a hopper (adjustable reloads!). BEST TUBE HARNESS EVER MADE.
ApoC_101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 03:29 PM   #17 (permalink)
mccannusa.com

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApoC_101 View Post
woah, woah... WHAT? "Used to make... Joyrides"???? They are my favorite pack ever, if you guys don't make em anymore I AM GONNA FLIP SOME ****! I've got 3 of em, the first one was when you first introduced them on PBN and you hooked me up with a freebie, and I was immediately hooked... it's the only harness I use, even if I'm playing with a hopper (adjustable reloads!). BEST TUBE HARNESS EVER MADE.
Don't flip out. The joy rides are still being made. My dad owns pbmafia now and is pumping them out like crazy. These are just new ones from McCann USA.

Old 08-25-2012, 05:29 PM   #18 (permalink)
Official LL5 Dolphin-Dive

Send a message via AIM to PistolRogue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stilgar View Post
I would love to see a variation of the Joy Ride with a double stack set of tubes where the bottom tubes are lower than the top tubes by about half the length of the tubes...if that makes any sense.
I'm with Stilgar on this one, if the sides can be made stackable or have a permanent second row added on top of the ones that are there, I'd totally buy one.

As pictured, I really like it, but 180 rounds just isn't going to cut it for me for scenario play, which is pretty much all I do. Room for an extra 12 tubes on top of that would be perfect for me.
FEEDBACK

Last edited by PistolRogue; 08-25-2012 at 07:48 PM.
PistolRogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 07:11 PM   #19 (permalink)
mccannusa.com

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by PistolRogue View Post
I'm with Stilgar on this way, if the sides can me made stackable or have a permanent second row added on top of the ones that are there, I'd totally buy one.

As pictured, I really like it, but 180 rounds just isn't going to cut it for me for scenario play, which is pretty much all I do. Room for an extra 12 tubes on top of that would be perfect for me.
I think that could be done without to much trouble. We could also run the tubes vertically all the way accross the back. Also this is the small pack at only about 35" across. So a larger pack will hold more as well.

Old 08-25-2012, 07:21 PM   #20 (permalink)
Doesn't work for Avratech

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbmafia View Post
Don't flip out. The joy rides are still being made. My dad owns pbmafia now and is pumping them out like crazy. These are just new ones from McCann USA.
Ahhhh what a relief
ApoC_101 is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » General » Paintball News