mcarterbrown.com

Paintball News The latest in paintball news brought to you by the oldest independent publication in paintball and the best paintball site on the web - The Paintball News and MCB

Old 09-05-2012, 06:59 PM   #11 (permalink)
ye olde bastid

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Dazl View Post
Good to hear you had a positive experience with them, Yoda... My friends MOATI and Tyler Tiberius, as well as myself, all got screwed over by those guys (with Ken doing the dirty work for the REAL owner) through the sale and afterward.... Surprised actually, that they could even sew a vest... They had no sewing staff that had ever done ANY tactical soft goods... MOATI must have trained some people before he got booted...
Sorry to here that man.
To be honest, it was not a painless process. It was quite difficult to get a reply from those guys for quite a long time. So, aside from the questionable customer service, it worked out okay for me eventually. I was hoping that was not an isolated case, but who knows, maybe it was.

TheFeedback: http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
TheYoda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 07:29 PM   #12 (permalink)
Post Whore

I had a similar occurence basically i order a stock class tube belt pouch from them. I like it so much decoded to order another buy their computer system erased the order as erronious because it was the exact same order. So like 2 months go by thr money is gone and now im worried well i called up and they apologize d and than gave me a 20 bux line o credit which i traded for a third stock class pouch
Aka "wagz" on the field
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
Keebler is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 07:49 PM   #13 (permalink)
MCB Member

Send a message via AIM to blackrain

Still looks the same. Nothing spectacular about it. Figured they would have reworked everything.

Later,
Blackrain
blackrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 09:32 PM   #14 (permalink)
Post Whore

I got that email as well, and my immediate thought was not no, but hell no! Marked as Spam, in the junk box. Last time I active there I had a group of ballers threatening to physically beat me over a disagreement about a field. Some of the worst user base this side of the peanut butter.
punkncat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 10:42 PM   #15 (permalink)
MCB Member

Send a message via AIM to blackrain

I just delete their emails.. I didn't even know they were in business anymore to be honest. After I saw those hopper covers, I just quit going there.

Later,
Blackrain
blackrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 11:02 PM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
Russc - have you posted that video of you first strike sniping at SuperGame on MCB?? You should! That was great! Wish I would have known you were there... It would have been cool to meet you... I seem to remember seeing FS rounds flying out of the trees over there! Really great work bro!

Good to hear you had a positive experience with them, Yoda... My friends MOATI and Tyler Tiberius, as well as myself, all got screwed over by those guys (with Ken doing the dirty work for the REAL owner) through the sale and afterward.... Surprised actually, that they could even sew a vest... They had no sewing staff that had ever done ANY tactical soft goods... MOATI must have trained some people before he got booted...
So what's the background on this? I played a game with MOATI in Fort Ord back in 2004 and he is a great guy. I shopped at SOP for YEARS, and then a while ago things changed with the company and they screwed up every (and I mean every) order I placed. Sucks too, used to have some really innovative woodsball products.

I'm looking for Longbow magazines as well as an Ion.
Rover Lead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 12:48 AM   #17 (permalink)
MCB Member

I've always found it hard to believe none of the big companies snapped them up, I mean people still pay top dollar for some of their hard goods like the Long/Q-bow stuff.

It is a shame though, I member playing at the first Nightmare city game at Camp Blanding in 05, 06? Met the whole group of original guys, super nice, even loaned us one of their Longbow's because my dad's hadn't gotten to us in time.

Last edited by fullofpaint; 09-06-2012 at 12:52 AM.
fullofpaint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 12:51 AM   #18 (permalink)
I love college

I'm trying to recover my password from my old account here. Whenever I go to the recover password page it automatically sends me to the registration rules pages no matter where I click. Anyone else having problems with this?

My feedback: MCB --> http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...ml#post1449328
PBN +5/-0
IOG +1/-0
32robwints36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 01:22 AM   #19 (permalink)
Thrillin' Heroics

Quote:
Originally Posted by punkncat View Post
I got that email as well, and my immediate thought was not no, but hell no! Marked as Spam, in the junk box. Last time I active there I had a group of ballers threatening to physically beat me over a disagreement about a field. Some of the worst user base this side of the peanut butter.
Not any more. Not because they've gotten better or anything, it's just that absolutely nobody posts there any more.

Glory, glory, what a hell of a way to die,
With a rifle in your hands and you're falling through the sky,
Glory, glory, what a hell of a way to die,
He ain't gonna jump no more!

Quote:
Originally Posted by usagi_tetsu View Post
Nothing says "violent and insane" like sharpening a shotgun.
Marauder_Pilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 02:12 AM   #20 (permalink)

i havent been on the SO forum in so long i didnt even know it was down.

Quote:
Don't be fooled... I wouldn't spend a dime with that company... Bad people... They are NOTHING like the old SO
Oh how i miss the old SO. i have a custom pack thats better than...let me secure the deadbolts...my favorite modded ronin pack.

Anyone know where the old SO Staff went?
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLachance75 View Post
Wipers
I'm ambidextrous. Fear me.
Please leave me honest Feedback after any B/S/T arrangments. Thank you.

Last edited by Down Range Pain; 09-07-2012 at 02:18 AM.
Down Range Pain is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » General » Paintball News