mcarterbrown.com

mcarterbrown.com (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/)
-   Paintball News (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/paintball-news/)
-   -   Virtue Tech class open to anyone (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/paintball-news/215339-virtue-tech-class-open-anyone.html)

blackrain 10-06-2012 01:38 PM

Virtue Tech class open to anyone

2 Attachment(s)
You get a certificate and everything. This is the first time I've ever heard of a company doing this for the general public paintballer. Then again I don't attend Mellinium or World Cup.

Virtue Paintball is announcing a series of training and certification classes on our products and technology. Anyone is permitted to take the training class, both dealers and players. For the benefits of certification, as well as an upcoming list of training courses, see the links below. More courses will be announced as our 2013 schedule is created.

Initially Virtue is offering classes for the Clock Chrono and Spire Loader. Classes are open to Dealers, Distributors, and Players. Slots are limited to 4 or 5 participants per time slot, so register now!

Upcoming Classes - Click for Details and Times

PSP World Cup
Millennium Paris World Cup
Asia World Cup

Later,
Blackrain :)

Ir0nExpress 10-07-2012 03:57 AM

4-5 per slot? By the time anyone reads this, it's too late!

psychosplinter 10-08-2012 04:24 AM

It's probably free cause all they are teaching is how to use a chrono, loader, and I'm guessing their boards...fairly simple stuff. It's not like learning the inner workings of a company's whole line of markers.

noclue119 10-08-2012 01:27 PM

Well actually it is nothing more than to sell you a Spire/Clock.

The classes are $185 per class and you get a free Spire/Clock(Both costs 185 MSRP).

knucklez 10-08-2012 04:16 PM

$185, yikes! I guess since they include the product it's kinda ok.

Lohman446 10-09-2012 09:35 PM

ARGH So now I am going to have to listen to kids tell me "but I'm certified..."

semoakivla 10-10-2012 08:05 AM

I gonna make it Sunday for some reason but i think to that you not gonna be able to fix a broken spire/clock with this class, only know how to use it at 100%

Phoenix01 10-11-2012 02:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lohman446 (Post 2499610)
ARGH So now I am going to have to listen to kids tell me "but I'm certified..."

Remember from Tommy Boy, "You could take a dump in a box and slap a guaranteed on it, but it is still a piece of ****." Same thing would apply here except instead of the product being a piece of ****, the person would be a certified...well I'll let you fill in the blank, :D

NDomipolo 10-11-2012 02:56 PM

this is pretty sick wish i was going to cup, this is great for anyone whos trying to start working for a field.

blackrain 10-30-2012 12:34 AM

Did anyone learn anything from this class. I'm very curious how it worked out for everyone. Are you certified? Never know I might have some work at a later date.

Later,
Blackrain :)