mcarterbrown.com

Paintball News The latest in paintball news brought to you by the oldest independent publication in paintball and the best paintball site on the web - The Paintball News and MCB

Old 12-14-2012, 04:21 PM   #1511 (permalink)
Mind Detonator

Heinous, you will have to "add" meat to make this mod possible. a small block of delrin, JB-welded into place would be perfect, it will be really easy to do.

as for sharp corners: my personal taste in ergonomics... marker should feel even better without gloves than with them. not saying it's something that needs to be changed, just my personal observation on the feel.
ApoC_101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 04:24 PM   #1512 (permalink)
no, I'M sorry

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApoC_101 View Post
Heinous, you will have to "add" meat to make this mod possible. a small block of delrin, JB-welded into place would be perfect, it will be really easy to do.

as for sharp corners: my personal taste in ergonomics... marker should feel even better without gloves than with them. not saying it's something that needs to be changed, just my personal observation on the feel.
think i can just drill a hole through and use one of these?

pile of poo, HARD MODE, automag pistol---S.P.E.W.II---What if this hurts me?---No, I'M sorry.---Semiautomatic Nelspot 007!---Decay of Nations 4
Camp Pendleton meetup 2010---Watch me fail at pump!---Clareball 2010 vid!---MCB Stock Class Meet!---HELMETCAM!
Quote:
Originally Posted by skullcandy1993 View Post
Before the first day Velcor said let there be Heinous and it was true. And then Heinous said "Let there be God" and it was true. And it was good
heinous is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 04:28 PM   #1513 (permalink)
Mind Detonator

ohhh for just changing the thread size? there is brass inserts in there right now, you could punch them out and replace accordingly yes.
Old 12-14-2012, 04:29 PM   #1514 (permalink)
no, I'M sorry

Quote:
ohhh for just changing the thread size? there is brass inserts in there right now, you could punch them out and replace accordingly yes.
no, for moving them up, or are you saying it's completely hollow?

pile of poo, HARD MODE, automag pistol---S.P.E.W.II---What if this hurts me?---No, I'M sorry.---Semiautomatic Nelspot 007!---Decay of Nations 4
Camp Pendleton meetup 2010---Watch me fail at pump!---Clareball 2010 vid!---MCB Stock Class Meet!---HELMETCAM!
Quote:
Before the first day Velcor said let there be Heinous and it was true. And then Heinous said "Let there be God" and it was true. And it was good
Old 12-14-2012, 04:36 PM   #1515 (permalink)
Post Whore

Ok I really need of you to open this puppy up and give me sizes and stuff. I need cup seal thread type. Stock pt I'd. Is the main spring a standard cocker/Nelson and can that valve spring be swapped for a standard cocker valve spring. Ummmm I think that'd all I need so far. Oh what's the hammer made of. Not the gun the internal component
Aka "wagz" on the field
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
Keebler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 04:41 PM   #1516 (permalink)
Mind Detonator

heinous: for moving the top hole no problem as it's solid up there, it's the bottom one that would require material added, but it should be a breeze to do so.

Keeb, hammer is solid, sexy BRASS. it weighs quite a bit too.
Old 12-14-2012, 04:45 PM   #1517 (permalink)
no, I'M sorry

Quote:
heinous: for moving the top hole no problem as it's solid up there, it's the bottom one that would require material added, but it should be a breeze to do so.
eww. i don't want to have to do that. jb weld may work well but it looks UGly

Quote:
Old 12-14-2012, 04:48 PM   #1518 (permalink)
Mind Detonator

it's under the grip, who cares? your hand will thank you... once no-one else is around of course.
Old 12-14-2012, 04:52 PM   #1519 (permalink)
Post Whore

Brass hammer? Heck yes that's freaking sweet smooth contact point and the weight will be I better for increasing dwel I'd imagine. Sweet thanks
Aka "wagz" on the field
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
Keebler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 05:05 PM   #1520 (permalink)
Spyder

I just don't understand and I probably will never understand it, but why bother moving stuff around for these grips, just put some panels and be done with it? I put some cheap panels from a different Spyder and I couldn't be happier.
lmartin is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » General » Paintball News