mcarterbrown.com  

Paintball News The latest in paintball news brought to you by the oldest independent publication in paintball and the best paintball site on the web - The Paintball News and MCB

Old 12-18-2012, 04:24 PM   #1611 (permalink)
Droppin Da Hammah

Brass N Wood Fan
Kilt Fan
My comment was a little late but spot on I think
Valafar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 06:06 PM   #1612 (permalink)
Rec Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmartin View Post
Now I just need to convince nom to make me a speed wheel thingajigger.
A bucket of first strikes sure would do the job!!!

Actually I was thinking if anyone wanted one I'd make them for $5 shipped but I might not get the chance to do anymore till after the new year.
nomnomnom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 06:19 PM   #1613 (permalink)
Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valafar View Post
It looks more like an 05 black magic with an extra barrel...but let's hope it's something new!
right on, good guess.
lmartin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 06:25 PM   #1614 (permalink)
Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomnomnom View Post

Actually I was thinking if anyone wanted one I'd make them for $5 shipped but I might not get the chance to do anymore till after the new year.
wow, i'll pay the $5. a bucket has about 900 rounds and at $40 for 100 rounds thats $360.00 a bucket!!

if you do decide to make that little wheel, make sure to let me know. you have at least me and maybe a few guys here who will take one.
Old 12-18-2012, 06:42 PM   #1615 (permalink)
Bolt Action/Pistol Player

Fan of EMR
Brass N Wood Fan
I'll be picking up my Hammer 7 from my local brick and mortar shop this weekend...can't wait! Well, he was local til I moved, but I'll still make the drive...

S.C.A.R. - The Simulated Combat Association of Rhode Island - S.C.A.R. on Facebook - My MCB Feedback - Meet "The Devil's Brass"
Quote:
Originally Posted by dgorman47 View Post
The devil's brass uses an evil sighting system powered by juju obtained from the deep and ominous laughter from the gun's owner himself.......seriously playing in a game against Born4Evil , and you see him sneaking your way, then BAM and all you hear is something to the effect of "Haha can't get away from the Devil's Brass!" Born4Evil seriously sounds like the devil himself, and its awesome. That gun is hands down the most badass gun in my mind.
Born4Evil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 06:59 PM   #1616 (permalink)
Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomnomnom View Post

Mind you, this isn't one of those "by the book" statements; it's totally encouragement. Get yourself a dealers' thread (however that works) and set yourself up making these.

Also ( I'm fully prepared for the WTF!!!'s); I'd look ito what a comparable unit would be from McMasterCarr and bump the price up maybe a little. I love the $5 price; but ai'd assume your time is worth a little more.

Either way, I'm down. Not trying to get into your business or be disrespectful.
danssoslow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 07:37 PM   #1617 (permalink)
Spyder

Nom, like Dan says, follow forum rules and make sure you are not losing or doing it for nothing.

Dan, not sure the exact composition of the arm. I just used regular old super glue.
Old 12-18-2012, 09:36 PM   #1618 (permalink)
Rec Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by danssoslow View Post
Mind you, this isn't one of those "by the book" statements; it's totally encouragement. Get yourself a dealers' thread (however that works) and set yourself up making these.

Also ( I'm fully prepared for the WTF!!!'s); I'd look ito what a comparable unit would be from McMasterCarr and bump the price up maybe a little. I love the $5 price; but ai'd assume your time is worth a little more.

Either way, I'm down. Not trying to get into your business or be disrespectful.
I will definitely look into and make sure I do it right and send you and martin a pm if i start making them.
Old 12-18-2012, 09:47 PM   #1619 (permalink)
Rec Poster

I have no idea how any of you got your feed neck on with those phillips head screws unless i missed something. Anyways I went out and got alan heads and a new wrench to cut down.
Attached Images

Old 12-18-2012, 10:31 PM   #1620 (permalink)
Citrus Connection

Quote:
Originally Posted by heinous View Post
how are the 2 detents?
They seem to be fine. Makes sense to check that tho, thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmartin View Post
from my tech.

I would first have him check the velocity screw. Using the velocity tool, He should back it out screw (counter-clockwise) and then screw it in (clockwise) 6 full turns. If the problem is still present. Then I suspect that the Cup Seal has become loose from the Power Tube. Tightening the Cup Seal should resolve the issue.

let me know if this resolves it.
It does! The cup seal was backed out about 1.5 turns. I blue loctited it and I'm hoping it will be good. Thanks for the quick help!
P4NMAN is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » General » Paintball News