mcarterbrown.com  

Paintball News The latest in paintball news brought to you by the oldest independent publication in paintball and the best paintball site on the web - The Paintball News and MCB

Old 12-24-2012, 11:31 PM   #1701 (permalink)
Tigerstyle

Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
Got my Hammer7 yesterday. I'm in love with it.

Only 1 gripe... Why the hell is there no magazine ball stop spring included in the spare parts kit? They give you just about every other screw and 2 extra detents but no extra mag ball stop spring. Which is probably the only part I'll ever loose on this gun; it shot out of my mag as soon as I popped it open and it's lost. Didn't even get to test it out before I lost it. Guess I gotta wait a couple more weeks before I can test out the magfeed/first strike system.
"Conformities are called for much more eagerly today than yesterday... skeptics, liberals, individuals with a taste for private life and their own inner standards of behavior, are objects of fear and derision and targets of persecution for either side... in the great ideological wars of our time."- Isaiah Berlin

"Freedom is not something that can be given. Freedom is something people take, and people are as free as they want to be."- James Baldwin
Ramous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 12:24 AM   #1702 (permalink)
Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramous View Post

Only 1 gripe... Why the hell is there no magazine ball stop spring included in the spare parts kit? They give you just about every other screw and 2 extra detents but no extra mag ball stop spring. Which is probably the only part I'll ever loose on this gun; it shot out of my mag as soon as I popped it open and it's lost. Didn't even get to test it out before I lost it. Guess I gotta wait a couple more weeks before I can test out the magfeed/first strike system.
Sorry to laugh but that is funny in a ironic kinda way. Hit me up at lmartin@kingman.com.
lmartin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 12:34 AM   #1703 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramous View Post

and that's why i always shoot new guns before i **** with them.
heinous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 12:44 AM   #1704 (permalink)
Tigerstyle

Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by heinous View Post
and that's why i always shoot new guns before i **** with them.
Loaded a couple first strikes in the mag... one of them broke so I decided to clean out the mag

Thanks Martin, I'll shoot you an email after the holiday.
"Conformities are called for much more eagerly today than yesterday... skeptics, liberals, individuals with a taste for private life and their own inner standards of behavior, are objects of fear and derision and targets of persecution for either side... in the great ideological wars of our time."- Isaiah Berlin

"Freedom is not something that can be given. Freedom is something people take, and people are as free as they want to be."- James Baldwin
Ramous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 12:51 AM   #1705 (permalink)
Banned

it just isn't your day!
Old 12-25-2012, 12:53 AM   #1706 (permalink)

Been lurking on this thread since lmartin made his first (infamous) appearance. Just wanted to say that I too am in love with this gun, although I'll be waiting until April and the start of the season to pick mine up. Love the mods everyone's already come up with, but has anyone got a front sight that can be screwed onto the end of the barrel? I've got a picatinny rear sight that I'd love to use if I can get something on the other end.
Blackmane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 01:11 AM   #1707 (permalink)
Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackmane View Post
Been lurking on this thread since lmartin made his first (infamous) appearance. Just wanted to say that I too am in love with this gun, although I'll be waiting until April and the start of the season to pick mine up. Love the mods everyone's already come up with, but has anyone got a front sight that can be screwed onto the end of the barrel? I've got a picatinny rear sight that I'd love to use if I can get something on the other end.
Well, I gotta thank my Google Alert or I would never have stopped in and said Hi.
lmartin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 01:20 AM   #1708 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Send a message via AIM to Melvin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackmane View Post
Been lurking on this thread since lmartin made his first (infamous) appearance.
infamous=bad. his appearance has been anything but.
Melvin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 01:23 AM   #1709 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melvin View Post
"we are cheap but not that cheap" is a quote that will live in infamy.
Old 12-25-2012, 01:30 AM   #1710 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmartin View Post
Well, I gotta thank my Google Alert or I would never have stopped in and said Hi.
Well I'm glad you did. I was undecided between getting a new electro to replace my Electra, or getting a Trracer to try pump. You and everyone else here made my mind up on another option.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melvin View Post
Point. Perhaps tongue-in-cheek or irreverent works better. It was the last thing I ever expected a company rep to say and the best thing he ever could have said. Not trying to sound fanboy, but it made me stop and pay attention.
Blackmane is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » General » Paintball News