mcarterbrown.com
 

Paintball News The latest in paintball news brought to you by the oldest independent publication in paintball and the best paintball site on the web - The Paintball News and MCB

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-25-2012, 08:25 AM   #1711 (permalink)
Not one of the cool kids
 
Hooligan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: 6000' high in Co.

I got my olive green hammer7 from DMC paintball this last week. I had a blast shooting it in my side yard. I shot about 70-80 shots without an issue. It was slow sunday at work, so I got to gear up and play for a little while. As soon as I put co2 to the marker, it started leaking down the barrel when I pumped it. Still holds air when cocked, still shoots fine, it just honks huge amounts of air down the barrel while recocking. What did I break? I'm sure it is something simple, I'm just not very fluent in nelsons/spyders, I'm more of a sheridan guy.
Hooligan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 08:28 AM   #1712 (permalink)
MCB Member
 
dgorman47's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Connecticut

Brass N Wood Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooligan View Post
I got my olive green hammer7 from DMC paintball this last week. I had a blast shooting it in my side yard. I shot about 70-80 shots without an issue. It was slow sunday at work, so I got to gear up and play for a little while. As soon as I put co2 to the marker, it started leaking down the barrel when I pumped it. Still holds air when cocked, still shoots fine, it just honks huge amounts of air down the barrel while recocking. What did I break? I'm sure it is something simple, I'm just not very fluent in nelsons/spyders, I'm more of a sheridan guy.
Maybe the cupseal retainer has come loose like some other folks? I took my powertube out when I first got it and it needed to be screwed on better.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by coyote View Post
I cruise Craigslist for casual encounters with strange cockers.
MY FEEDBACK



Parallax 47 Photography
dgorman47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 11:02 AM   #1713 (permalink)
Brass Monkey Customs
 
tymcneer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Baltimore MD

Brass N Wood Fan
Kilt Fan
Santa brought me s/n 67000454. I am now a proud owner of a new Hammer 7!

It lasted about 20 minutes and then I had it completely apart.

Ty
__________________

Brass Monkey Customs

If you were doing business with me via text message, please send me a text with your name, as my phone has killed my contact list. Thank you in advance.

Brass Freak compatible and Equation inserts in .665, .670, .675, .678, .680 and .685
Still selling brass tubing, with .678 barrel stock now available!

My feedback: MCB - eBay - AO
tymcneer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 11:22 AM   #1714 (permalink)
Active Member
 
SlamSlayer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010

I'm about to pull mine apart for the first time and check that cupseal everyone says needs to be locked in place. Because my luck is it'll come loose on my very first shot lol.
SlamSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 11:44 AM   #1715 (permalink)
Spyder
 
lmartin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Los Angeles

Quote:
Originally Posted by tymcneer View Post
Santa brought me s/n 67000454. I am now a proud owner of a new Hammer 7!

It lasted about 20 minutes and then I had it completely apart.

Ty
Nice Xmas present.
lmartin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 12:03 PM   #1716 (permalink)
Post Whore
 
Join Date: Jun 2009

I got one for Xmas too. I guess the bf is trying extra hard to please me yayyyyyyyyy
__________________
If you want to talk email me.
Wagz86@gmail.com
PS3 network: Keebler1337
Aka "wagz" on the field
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
Keebler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 02:07 PM   #1717 (permalink)
Active Member
 
Join Date: May 2012

Question about the gun:Is a tool needed to change from hopper to mag-fed?If so,is it hard to?
(sorry if it was already asked,but I am too lazy to look through about 170 pages of posts)
paintballguy2255 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 02:22 PM   #1718 (permalink)
Active Member
 
Salmon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Rochester, NY

Brass N Wood Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintballguy2255 View Post
Question about the gun:Is a tool needed to change from hopper to mag-fed?If so,is it hard to?
(sorry if it was already asked,but I am too lazy to look through about 170 pages of posts)
Just the included Allen wrench to loosen the breach and you turn to your desired source of paint
Salmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 02:23 PM   #1719 (permalink)
Post Whore
 
danssoslow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintballguy2255 View Post
Question about the gun:Is a tool needed to change from hopper to mag-fed?If so,is it hard to?
(sorry if it was already asked,but I am too lazy to look through about 170 pages of posts)

An allen wrench, which comes with the gun.
danssoslow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 05:13 PM   #1720 (permalink)
Active Member
 
Join Date: May 2012

Is it something that could be done on field?That way you could shoot a mag of first strike,then switch to something like a pocket hopper.
paintballguy2255 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  mcarterbrown.com » General » Paintball News

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:25 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC