mcarterbrown.com

Paintball News The latest in paintball news brought to you by the oldest independent publication in paintball and the best paintball site on the web - The Paintball News and MCB

Old 01-20-2013, 10:39 PM   #2321 (permalink)
random probability waves

Brass N Wood Fan
efficiency? let me think, since I played with mine this past weekend . . . I had a 68/4500 PE tank on it, and I started out at 3000psi and ran through about 400rnds @ ~270fps with playing / chronoing / target shooting and that ate up 1000psi

those running mags - remember to release the follower!! I kept forgetting to do that in the heat of battle and would fire a couple airballs and then be wondering what the f was wrong, lol
TANSTAAFL

Quote:
Originally Posted by stimpy
here's your chance to be cool like Don
Quote:
Originally Posted by stimpy
don is on the path to everlasting coolness
Paintball is my hobby . . . not a job . . . if it is to be a means to an end then that end is my happiness. The fun of the action, the silliness of play, the camaraderie of friends.
Bored383 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 10:44 PM   #2322 (permalink)
Radical!

There aren't many problems. Not any that warrant waiting for a different version, anyway.

Not very compatible with phantoms internally, but a few members are working on things. Check out the threads in the Kingman forum. So much info, I can't even follow half of what's going on, lol.

3.5 oz should work fine. I used a 13/3k yesterday, which gets about 150 shots on average. I don't think I even shot that much all day, never ran out of air. I did top off once, but not out of necessity.
nerdcore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 12:29 AM   #2323 (permalink)
Pif
12g4L

Kilt Fan
I messed around with mine and gave it a stern talking too about farting.
With a little shim, the guide rod was extended a bit further and the issue has ceased. Still seems like its shooting hot.

because of the excess air on the pump stroke, it would frequently double feed balls. That has mostly stopped. I am surprised it need work right out of the box, but everything has been extremely simple thus far. Cannot give enough praise over the build quality.

Oh, and swap out the grips for panels. It makes the gun worlds comfier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usagi Tetsu
Velcor is within all of us, you need not go looking for him. He sayeth, "wherever two or more of you are gathered, there shall I be." He is my solid bunker for me to hide behind from the incoming fire of mine enemies, He is the functioning regulator which keepeth my shots consistent, and He is my keen eye guiding my fire towards my hidden enemies. Yea, whosoever shall believeth in Him shall be guided by His right hand towards the flag, and whosoever denieth Him shall reside for all eternity in the Deadbox of Life.
Pif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 01:51 AM   #2324 (permalink)
Radical!

Does no one else not prefer wrap-arounds? I tried panels and the grip seemed too small. I like my fingers to rest on the grooved front area of wrap-around grips. I, however, did swap out the stock grips.
Old 01-21-2013, 01:58 AM   #2325 (permalink)
Post Whore

CCM Fan
Anyone using a 13/3k on their Hammer yet? I want to but curious what kind of shot count I would be getting...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmartin View Post
i think you will be fine. Fed Ex was always good to me until my wifes dog bit the driver. they usually don't avoid you unless they have a reason.
p8ntninja is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 02:02 AM   #2326 (permalink)
Radical!

I used a 13/3k, first time out with the Hammer on saturday. Posted a review, which i've been slowly editing over the past hour. Way too many diet cokes before bed...
Old 01-21-2013, 01:01 PM   #2327 (permalink)
MCB Member

Saw this on PBN.not my sale but for $100 I figured it was worth reposting here
Spyder Hammer 7 Pump/ Magfed Marker For Sale Only- 140 Rounds Through It Only
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
punisher068 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 01:03 PM   #2328 (permalink)
Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by nerdcore View Post
Does no one else not prefer wrap-arounds? I tried panels and the grip seemed too small. I like my fingers to rest on the grooved front area of wrap-around grips. I, however, did swap out the stock grips.

The grips I'm using are wrap arounds; but aren't grooved for fingers. I guess I could use some now that the mounting screws are moved up; but the Pachmyers I'm using feel awesome.
danssoslow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 01:41 PM   #2329 (permalink)
Pif
12g4L

Kilt Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by nerdcore View Post
I like wraparounds, when they fit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usagi Tetsu
Velcor is within all of us, you need not go looking for him. He sayeth, "wherever two or more of you are gathered, there shall I be." He is my solid bunker for me to hide behind from the incoming fire of mine enemies, He is the functioning regulator which keepeth my shots consistent, and He is my keen eye guiding my fire towards my hidden enemies. Yea, whosoever shall believeth in Him shall be guided by His right hand towards the flag, and whosoever denieth Him shall reside for all eternity in the Deadbox of Life.
Pif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 02:06 PM   #2330 (permalink)
Post Whore

CCM Fan
Mine just arrived and oh man it surpasses all of my expectations!! I am definitely running it bottom line, back bottle just totally screws with sighting/aiming for me. Pump arm inside will get some sandpaper to it as it really is only designed for stock and smaller barrels, my J&J Ceramic fits though. The stroke is smoooth, I am in love! Good job Kingman!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmartin View Post
i think you will be fine. Fed Ex was always good to me until my wifes dog bit the driver. they usually don't avoid you unless they have a reason.
p8ntninja is online now   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » General » Paintball News