mcarterbrown.com
 

Paintball News The latest in paintball news brought to you by the oldest independent publication in paintball and the best paintball site on the web - The Paintball News and MCB

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-14-2013, 09:04 PM   #2521 (permalink)
hth
Seasoned Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011

So hows the warranty like?
hth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 09:43 PM   #2522 (permalink)
Ask me about my
 
Skibbo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by hth View Post
So hows the warranty like?
I didn't use the warranty per say, I sent Lmartin a message about getting some replacement parts to replace what I accidentally broke modifying my H7. He gave me a "Tinkerer's Discount" which I thought was really nice and he didn't have to do. Don't hesitate to call them about anything.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by heinous View Post
i find this easy to masturbate to
Designer of the first legit looking ego pump, the EgoP!
BUY IT HERE!!


Tinkerer/ Pump lover
Team Akkadian Paintball Squad
OK D-Day '09 - German 716th IR
FEAR THE TREES!
Feedback:
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...ml#post1067010
Skibbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 10:24 PM   #2523 (permalink)
Spyder
 
lmartin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Los Angeles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skibbo View Post
I didn't use the warranty per say, I sent Lmartin a message about getting some replacement parts to replace what I accidentally broke modifying my H7. He gave me a "Tinkerer's Discount" which I thought was really nice and he didn't have to do. Don't hesitate to call them about anything.
lmartin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 10:59 PM   #2524 (permalink)
Banned
 
heinous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006

lol skibbo's gonna get cut off
heinous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 11:24 PM   #2525 (permalink)
Spyder
 
lmartin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Los Angeles

Lol, just kidding. Hit me up anytime.
lmartin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 11:38 PM   #2526 (permalink)
Ask me about my
 
Skibbo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmartin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by lmartin View Post
Lol, just kidding. Hit me up anytime.
Had me worried for a second. Thanks again. Parts made everything right as rain. Just have to figure out what's wrong with the 12 gram changer since that's leaking. Hammer 7 seals up wonderfully now.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by heinous View Post
i find this easy to masturbate to
Designer of the first legit looking ego pump, the EgoP!
BUY IT HERE!!


Tinkerer/ Pump lover
Team Akkadian Paintball Squad
OK D-Day '09 - German 716th IR
FEAR THE TREES!
Feedback:
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...ml#post1067010
Skibbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 11:47 PM   #2527 (permalink)
Rec Poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2013

So what kind of efficiency are you guys getting with 12grams?

I am using leland special force 12g cartridges.
Diggle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 11:57 PM   #2528 (permalink)
Ask me about my
 
Skibbo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diggle View Post
So what kind of efficiency are you guys getting with 12grams?

I am using leland special force 12g cartridges.
I did a test in my apartment and just going by sound alone (before crappy JT 12g started to bleed) was around 20-25 before it would vent.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by heinous View Post
i find this easy to masturbate to
Designer of the first legit looking ego pump, the EgoP!
BUY IT HERE!!


Tinkerer/ Pump lover
Team Akkadian Paintball Squad
OK D-Day '09 - German 716th IR
FEAR THE TREES!
Feedback:
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...ml#post1067010
Skibbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 04:27 AM   #2529 (permalink)
Rec Poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skibbo View Post
I did a test in my apartment and just going by sound alone (before crappy JT 12g started to bleed) was around 20-25 before it would vent.
I got that, but firing paintballs they dropped down to 180ish on the 16th shot then pretty much throwing them after that.
Diggle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 06:13 AM   #2530 (permalink)
Jan
Newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2012

Hello

I have three short questions...

- Do I need a smaller 688 bore size barrel for First Strikes? Where to get?

- How can I reach 300 fps? HP Regulator, longer spring?

- Is it possible to wear a modified side feed neck with a scope at the same time? What did I need?


Thanks for any help. In Germany only 2 shops have the Hammer 7 just yet and I want to know what stuff I will need.
Jan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  mcarterbrown.com » General » Paintball News

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:19 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC