mcarterbrown.com  

Paintball News The latest in paintball news brought to you by the oldest independent publication in paintball and the best paintball site on the web - The Paintball News and MCB

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-31-2012, 01:40 AM   #641 (permalink)
MCB Member
 
Zapf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Iowa, Land of Corn

CCM Fan
looking good. You should get a raise Lou.
__________________
My Feedback lots of happy customers, no unhappy ones

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFSniper View Post
thats why i bring my own balls. and if they dont play nice, i play with myself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
Mar, I want to fondle your wood.

Last edited by Zapf; 10-31-2012 at 01:44 AM.
Zapf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 01:43 AM   #642 (permalink)
Bland
 
RAZRBAKK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Etobicoke, Ontario, Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmartin View Post
Wow, you must have some good connections to get one of the first twelve.
The advantages of networking.
__________________
Toronto Music Gear Exchange

Quote:
Originally Posted by jellyghost View Post
Finding a good paintball game outside your area is like trying to figure out which neighborhood is the best for buying drugs.
Current Markers:
The Modern Pirate - Convertible Feed Sheridan

MCB Feedback
Tdot Feedback
RAZRBAKK is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 01:59 AM   #643 (permalink)
Spyder
 
lmartin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Los Angeles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zapf View Post
looking good. You should get a raise Lou.
lmartin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 02:06 AM   #644 (permalink)
Not a Furry
 
Clearush's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: HTown, Texas
Send a message via AIM to Clearush

Why even bother with the barrel plug (#3) when there really isn't a commercial field that has insurance that will let you use it?? Does a barrel bag increase the cost all that much??
__________________
Black Watch Scenario Paintball Team , MCB Feedback
Carter's Commando Texas division
Clearush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 02:07 AM   #645 (permalink)
Wait, what?
 
matteekay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: The Front Range, CO

AKA Fan
Palmers Fan
Most of the big fields around here have no problem with them...
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooligan
I found a way to make a sabot for a twinkie. The other tanks smell like banana cream filling now.
Feedback
matteekay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 02:08 AM   #646 (permalink)
Bland
 
RAZRBAKK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Etobicoke, Ontario, Canada

They're illegal in Canada.
__________________
Toronto Music Gear Exchange

Quote:
Originally Posted by jellyghost View Post
Finding a good paintball game outside your area is like trying to figure out which neighborhood is the best for buying drugs.
Current Markers:
The Modern Pirate - Convertible Feed Sheridan

MCB Feedback
Tdot Feedback
RAZRBAKK is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 02:08 AM   #647 (permalink)
Facta Non Verba
 
Deuce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: SCMO
Send a message via MSN to Deuce

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clearush View Post
Why even bother with the barrel plug (#3) when there really isn't a commercial field that has insurance that will let you use it?? Does a barrel bag increase the cost all that much??
Some fields still follow the common sense approach. I know for a fact Wayne's World still allows barrel plugs for example.
__________________

Co-Captain/ Co-Founder
Team-Awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCMachinist View Post
$400 per 1000

smoke'em if you got'em.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chopper duke View Post
I'd wipe, play-on and overshoot.
Deuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 02:12 AM   #648 (permalink)
Post Whore
 
Join Date: Jun 2009

Interesting... And the bolt #43 is brass or aluminum? That may have been answered I apologize if so. I just would like to avoid a repeat of what happened with the trracer.
__________________
If you want to talk email me.
Wagz86@gmail.com
PS3 network: Keebler1337
Aka "wagz" on the field
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
Keebler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 02:12 AM   #649 (permalink)
Wait, what?
 
matteekay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: The Front Range, CO

AKA Fan
Palmers Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAZRBAKK View Post
They're illegal in Canada.
And now I'm informed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
Some fields still follow the common sense approach. I know for a fact Wayne's World still allows barrel plugs for example.
W3rd.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooligan
I found a way to make a sabot for a twinkie. The other tanks smell like banana cream filling now.
Feedback
matteekay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 02:13 AM   #650 (permalink)
Spyder
 
lmartin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Los Angeles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clearush View Post
Why even bother with the barrel plug (#3) when there really isn't a commercial field that has insurance that will let you use it?? Does a barrel bag increase the cost all that much??
If we could make a barrel bag without paying royalties, then maybe we would.
lmartin is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  mcarterbrown.com » General » Paintball News

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:14 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC