mcarterbrown.com
 

Paintball News The latest in paintball news brought to you by the oldest independent publication in paintball and the best paintball site on the web - The Paintball News and MCB

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-17-2012, 02:58 AM   #871 (permalink)
no, I'M sorry
 
heinous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmartin View Post
Unfortunately we are not going to consider that, better suited for a aftermarket company.
time to go bug companies

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmartin View Post
__________________
feedback http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html

pile of poo, HARD MODE, automag pistol---S.P.E.W.II---What if this hurts me?---No, I'M sorry.---Semiautomatic Nelspot 007!---Decay of Nations 4
Camp Pendleton meetup 2010---Watch me fail at pump!---Clareball 2010 vid!---MCB Stock Class Meet!---HELMETCAM!
Quote:
Originally Posted by skullcandy1993 View Post
Before the first day Velcor said let there be Heinous and it was true. And then Heinous said "Let there be God" and it was true. And it was good
heinous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 10:30 AM   #872 (permalink)
Bacon? Oh God yes!
 
Kermitt's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: South Jersey

Fan of EMR
Quote:
Originally Posted by heinous View Post
i forgot.

lou told me they're thinking about a cocker threaded breech. they can do this because the breech is removable.

but i think he already mentioned that in this thread anyway.

by the way, the breech is marked with a line and label that aligns with another line milled into the body. M for mag and L for loader iirc. you can see clearly which paint source you set your gun.
Sorry to bring this back, but that means that you won't be able to change it while you're playing. I remember from a video that someone used an allen key to switch it?
__________________
Kermit #ΘΘ
New Jersey Mutiny

I give my markers names.

WTB 8ci tank

New MCB Feedback

Old MCB Feedback
Kermitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 11:07 AM   #873 (permalink)
Seasoned Member
 
Melvin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: gillette nj
Send a message via AIM to Melvin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kermitt View Post
Sorry to bring this back, but that means that you won't be able to change it while you're playing. I remember from a video that someone used an allen key to switch it?
lou said he was working on a sort of spring detent to see about on the fly barrel changes. I dont remember what ever happened with that. It's bound to be do-able. A nice grippy thumb screw would be pretty quick for on field changes as well i'd guess
Melvin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 01:23 PM   #874 (permalink)
The Millrat
 
O'Lane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melvin View Post
lou said he was working on a sort of spring detent to see about on the fly barrel changes. I dont remember what ever happened with that. It's bound to be do-able. A nice grippy thumb screw would be pretty quick for on field changes as well i'd guess
Yep, lou did say that, whether it happens or not, regardless it should be a pretty easy modification to do.

I'm wondering if you could remove the hopper feed cover and machine a new cover that would incorporate something similar to RAP4's Lok-Bolt system that would lock your bolt back when your magazine is empty.



__________________
Custom Parts Machining... Feel Free to Contact
"All that is necessary for evil to succeed is for good men to do nothing"
God Bless America
O'Lane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 05:41 PM   #875 (permalink)
no, I'M sorry
 
heinous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006

sorry lou, looks like i won't make it to tomorrow's game D:
__________________
feedback http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html

pile of poo, HARD MODE, automag pistol---S.P.E.W.II---What if this hurts me?---No, I'M sorry.---Semiautomatic Nelspot 007!---Decay of Nations 4
Camp Pendleton meetup 2010---Watch me fail at pump!---Clareball 2010 vid!---MCB Stock Class Meet!---HELMETCAM!
Quote:
Originally Posted by skullcandy1993 View Post
Before the first day Velcor said let there be Heinous and it was true. And then Heinous said "Let there be God" and it was true. And it was good
heinous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 05:52 PM   #876 (permalink)
Pif
12g4L
 
Pif's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Halifax, NS

Kilt Fan
Where can I pre order in Canada? And can I pre order 15 round mags? Or just 10 round mags?
__________________



Quote:
Originally Posted by Usagi Tetsu
Velcor is within all of us, you need not go looking for him. He sayeth, "wherever two or more of you are gathered, there shall I be." He is my solid bunker for me to hide behind from the incoming fire of mine enemies, He is the functioning regulator which keepeth my shots consistent, and He is my keen eye guiding my fire towards my hidden enemies. Yea, whosoever shall believeth in Him shall be guided by His right hand towards the flag, and whosoever denieth Him shall reside for all eternity in the Deadbox of Life.
Pif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 07:30 PM   #877 (permalink)
Boom. Yummy
 
dundadun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: SoCal

Brass N Wood Fan
Kilt Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by heinous View Post
sorry lou, looks like i won't make it to tomorrow's game D:
Same here. Ill be stuck in la all weekend.
dundadun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 08:02 PM   #878 (permalink)
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jun 2012

Hey Pif, Badlands lists it on their site but I didn't notice anything about the mags.
nocturne76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 08:31 PM   #879 (permalink)
MCB Member
 
Jaccen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: SW Ontario

AKA Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pif View Post
Where can I pre order in Canada? And can I pre order 15 round mags? Or just 10 round mags?
Might want to ask Pinancle for your Canadian pump needs:

Pinnacle Paintball Supply, Your online Canadian Pump Paintball Specialists

No idea if they'll be able to get it, but they've always been able to help me out with my pump needs.
__________________
MCB Feedback
Please ship to me using US Postal Service when shipping to Canada.
Don't ship to Canada? No worries--I can work it out with you: US Parcel Pickup

Jaccen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 09:49 PM   #880 (permalink)
Pif
12g4L
 
Pif's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Halifax, NS

Kilt Fan
I've used pinnacle before, but the site hasn't been updated in ages. Too bad Badlands doesn't have spare mags listed...
__________________



Quote:
Originally Posted by Usagi Tetsu
Velcor is within all of us, you need not go looking for him. He sayeth, "wherever two or more of you are gathered, there shall I be." He is my solid bunker for me to hide behind from the incoming fire of mine enemies, He is the functioning regulator which keepeth my shots consistent, and He is my keen eye guiding my fire towards my hidden enemies. Yea, whosoever shall believeth in Him shall be guided by His right hand towards the flag, and whosoever denieth Him shall reside for all eternity in the Deadbox of Life.
Pif is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  mcarterbrown.com » General » Paintball News

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:49 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC