mcarterbrown.com  

Paintball News The latest in paintball news brought to you by the oldest independent publication in paintball and the best paintball site on the web - The Paintball News and MCB

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-04-2013, 09:27 PM   #111 (permalink)
I got 99 Problems
 
moving_target's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: and Maine ain't one

Quote:
Originally Posted by J4 Paintball View Post
Truth be told, while we could claim a long list of things that might be marginally true (shoots further! More accurate! Makes you a better paintball player! Makes you better looking!) just about everything (short of the HE sensor stuff) you can find in some way or form in a different gun.

The total package is nice, the ability in a spool gun to easily clean the bolt is unique, the efficiency is good for a spooler, the layout is really sweet I feel. The HE sensor adds something. It is really smooth. Butter smooth. But so is a LUXE or DM.

The part is the whole package. It some some features that are a great mix. It will still shoot a paintball at the speed you set it, as fast as you can pull the trigger, with a rare paint break, and a very rare gun down moment while being easy to work on and smooth and quiet.

And it won't be for everybody. We know that. And we are okay with that. The motto "If you don't like it, we didn't make it for you" rings true in this company - We tried to make this gun awesome. We LOVE it. But we know not everybody else will. And we are okay with that also. We are not going to priss up some words to get you to buy something you don't want, or claim it can do something it can't just to get you to buy. So we are going to honest and upfront with the product, and make sure people know what they are getting. We don't want to know as the hype company who says their gun is [insert list of better things it never could do here].

We hate that. We don't want to be known as "that" company. It might cost us some sales, but we will be able to live with ourselves, and be proud of our product.

__________________
My Feedback

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider! View Post
I'm gonna pop some aggs.
Only got 20 rounds in my pocket.
I'm huntin'
Looking for some cover,
This is ****ing awesome.
moving_target is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 09:44 PM   #112 (permalink)
MCB Member
 
SilentNuke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: In the maintenance lab

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by J4 Paintball View Post
Truth be told, while we could claim a long list of things that might be marginally true (shoots further! More accurate! Makes you a better paintball player! Makes you better looking!) just about everything (short of the HE sensor stuff) you can find in some way or form in a different gun.

The total package is nice, the ability in a spool gun to easily clean the bolt is unique, the efficiency is good for a spooler, the layout is really sweet I feel. The HE sensor adds something. It is really smooth. Butter smooth. But so is a LUXE or DM.

The part is the whole package. It some some features that are a great mix. It will still shoot a paintball at the speed you set it, as fast as you can pull the trigger, with a rare paint break, and a very rare gun down moment while being easy to work on and smooth and quiet.

And it won't be for everybody. We know that. And we are okay with that. The motto "If you don't like it, we didn't make it for you" rings true in this company - We tried to make this gun awesome. We LOVE it. But we know not everybody else will. And we are okay with that also. We are not going to priss up some words to get you to buy something you don't want, or claim it can do something it can't just to get you to buy. So we are going to honest and upfront with the product, and make sure people know what they are getting. We don't want to known as the hype company who says their gun is [insert list of better things it never could do here].

We hate that. We don't want to be known as "that" company. It might cost us some sales, but we will be able to live with ourselves, and be proud of our product.
^^^This statement is why I will buy one. I love companies like this. Reminds me a lot of my experiences with Tippmann, CCI and CCM, I look forward to owning your product.
__________________
MCB Feedback
SilentNuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 10:03 PM   #113 (permalink)
Active Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentNuke View Post
^^^This statement is why I will buy one. I love companies like this. Reminds me a lot of my experiences with Tippmann, CCI and CCM, I look forward to owning your product.

100% agreed. I may not need another marker (I DON'T need another marker!) but I plan on following this, it looks like the best parts of my Ego and Geo had a beautiful child together.
Specialist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 10:55 PM   #114 (permalink)
Active Member
 
nacho8405's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: charlotte, nc

agreed i will own one sooner or later depends on money but would love to get one when they come out
nacho8405 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 12:31 AM   #115 (permalink)
MCB Member
 
blackrain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: America
Send a message via AIM to blackrain

I hope this gun sells for under $400. Could this be the new "Razorbak" of the electro?
However I see this gun at a higher price One day I'll buy a new gun.

Later,
Blackrain
blackrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 07:48 AM   #116 (permalink)
Active Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013

Quote:
I hope this gun sells for under $400.
It takes so much money to make a cheap gun... We can't do that, and there would be some serious compromises. We are very happy we are going to meet the pricepoint we are hitting as is. You want a spoiler?

We promise it will be less then a Machine Vapor. Promise...
__________________
josh@j4pb.com
www.j4paintball.com

J4 Paintball on Facebook
J4 Paintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 09:36 AM   #117 (permalink)
Active Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Field 51

CCM Fan
I lold.....


Looks to be a very promising marker design and seems based on this thread to have a good company behind it.
XxJellyFilledxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 10:40 AM   #118 (permalink)
Active Member
 
cwest1977's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: East Central, Mississippi

Quote:
Originally Posted by J4 Paintball View Post
We promise it will be less then a Machine Vapor. Promise...
Very funny!
cwest1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 10:40 AM   #119 (permalink)
MCB Member
 
bellicose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Oregon

Will it come with upgrade options, such as a Smart Parts Magic Box to make it shoot further? (oddly enough, google smart parts magic box and you will see a pic of Ryan "SuperStaunchy")

But seriously, I'm guessing prices will be equal to that of geos and DMs. What was a machine vapor?
bellicose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 10:48 AM   #120 (permalink)
MCB Member
 
Deathwish_DW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: IL
Send a message via AIM to Deathwish_DW Send a message via Yahoo to Deathwish_DW

Quote:
Originally Posted by J4 Paintball View Post
PBE is end of February.

Electro will be the main set of guns. The rest if we do well and can. But we want to, so...

The feedneck with have an upgrade, we are working with a company for an upgraded bolt, the internals we hope some people play with options there. We plan on working with other companies to bring out upgrade parts, and will be providing them with CAD and help with development.

Say Mil-Sig wanted to do upgrade parts and a gun around it. Oh yeah, we would work with them on that.

J4 - My name is Josh, this is 4 paintball.

No, every gun will be black. Except for the other colors.

We have it setup for small runs of many anno colors, so we will be having fun with that. Expect short run anno colors and maybe some bodies also.
Helping out aftermarkets? Nice!
__________________
BECKER PAINTBALL
Becker(at)BeckerPaintball.com

Proud Dealer of: Inception Designs - DLX - Ninja Paintball - GOG - Deadlywind - Valken


MCB Feedback 57+ (People don't really leave me feedback, lol :d)
PBN Feedback 314+
eBay Feedback 1906+
Deathwish_DW is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  mcarterbrown.com » General » Paintball News

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:44 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC