mcarterbrown.com  

Paintball News The latest in paintball news brought to you by the oldest independent publication in paintball and the best paintball site on the web - The Paintball News and MCB

Old 11-20-2013, 12:49 PM   #871 (permalink)

The gun is $850

They are not available now, the mech setup will be in a bit, the pump is a ways off.

7pb can do whatever tests they want. Anybody can share whatever they come up with as they please.

We are a very small company right now, and probably will be for a while, so we will do what we can to get you the mech setup and related, there is just a limit to what all can be done at one time.

J4 Paintball on Facebook
J4 Paintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 01:14 PM   #872 (permalink)
P0E
Banned

Lies don't become more true when you quote anonymous sources of second hand accounts concerning things that never happened. Additionally, threatening moderators to pull-out if they don't ban me for simply asking questions or responding to your slander is just more childish silliness.

I'm not making personal attacks. I simply posted valid points you have yet to refute with anything of substance. Those points are the only things I wish to discuss so lets keep it on topic.

If you didn't do any testing, ignoring the question might very well be a good choice. Although the professional choice IMHO is to not make baseless claims in the first place.

Take a page from Simon or Jack Woods book. They handle themselves with respect while being open and honest. Even when I called Jack out for some PE marketing BS he was very honest about the details. We discussed it like adults and that was the end of it. That's how you act professionally. I highly doubt you'll see either of them post slanderous claims as a smoke screen tactic then post fabricated sources to sound more credible.

If you get some time to do testing and are nice enough post the data, that would be great. We all would appreciate it. If not, no worries. Don't sweat it.

Now to contribute to this thread in a productive manner, the following is for anyone interested in thermodynamics and how it applies to calculating energy in a pressure vessel....
Here's a calculator on an engineering website:
http://www.tribology-abc.com/abc/thermodynamics.htm

Alternatively, if you want to delve a little further than Josh, here are some MIT lecture notes on the topic of getting familiar with energy levels of everyday things. The PDF link does a good job of estimating similar results to the calculator while using practically no calculus. Just a quick example using some simple rationale and highschool physics. *Note there are some mistakes in the pdf, but a little patience and you'll figure it out.
Quantifying the Energy Associated with Everyday Things and Events | MIT BLOSSOMS
http://blossoms.mit.edu/sites/defaul...supplement.pdf

.. just for some perspective.
P0E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 02:40 PM   #873 (permalink)
7paintball & Airsoft

Brass N Wood Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by J4 Paintball View Post
The gun is $850

They are not available now, the mech setup will be in a bit, the pump is a ways off.

7pb can do whatever tests they want. Anybody can share whatever they come up with as they please.

We are a very small company right now, and probably will be for a while, so we will do what we can to get you the mech setup and related, there is just a limit to what all can be done at one time.
Sounds good sir we will do some testing. Can not wait to show off the marker.
Lockport, IL 60441
(815) 588-1777

We always offer discounts to the Military, Police and Fire Departments.

*All things Paintball and Airsoft*
G.I. Sportz, Valken, Empire, JT, Dye, Virtue, G&G, Elite Force, Tippmann and so much more!
7paintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 02:51 PM   #874 (permalink)
Moose!

CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
I'm so happy to have watched how far this project has come along in the past few months, and it's great to see a new Texas-made marker coming to fruition. If only it was out yet. The field I play at and the teams I play for are looking for something new to tinker/play with. Baylor Paintball and PowerPlay Paintball are already considering picking up a few of these markers to field to possibly phase out all the Bob Long markers we've favored for so long.
MCB Feedback
TechPB Feedback
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy View Post
a midget moose and a cross dressing pump player........yeah that seems about on par for MCB lol

Last edited by War0411; 11-20-2013 at 02:58 PM.
War0411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 08:51 PM   #875 (permalink)

I wish MCB had an ignore button. Anyways its great to see the product moving along. I dont think anyone expect it to be perfect, just absolutely mind-blowingly great.
Wico90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 09:40 PM   #876 (permalink)
Midget Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to cfos00

It actually does have an ignore button. Makes life better for everyone

Click on the User you want to ignore. Click on the Add to List Button. Add to Ignore list in the Drop Down. Confirm that puppy. Certain user disappears from your life forever.

Also, love what I've seen out of the marker. Very cool, and great to see a small company emerge. We don't seem to get many of them anymore. I wish you guys the best.

Need a Centerflag Uprising manual? PM me.

My Shooters
http://customcockers.com/forum/showt...514#post386514

Looking for a Twister body and back block!!

Last edited by cfos00; 11-20-2013 at 09:44 PM.
cfos00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 12:40 AM   #877 (permalink)
Tinkerer

CCM Fan
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by cfos00 View Post
It actually does have an ignore button. Makes life better for everyone

Click on the User you want to ignore. Click on the Add to List Button. Add to Ignore list in the Drop Down. Confirm that puppy. Certain user disappears from your life forever.

Also, love what I've seen out of the marker. Very cool, and great to see a small company emerge. We don't seem to get many of them anymore. I wish you guys the best.
Learn something new everyday! I am a fan of that. I thought it just blocked them from PMing you, but I was wrong in the best way.
Old 11-21-2013, 01:37 AM   #878 (permalink)
MCB Member

Send a message via AIM to Deathwish_DW Send a message via Yahoo to Deathwish_DW

Quote:
Originally Posted by P0E View Post
That's actually useful for something I am doing.. Thermo is next semester and while I can do the calculations, that's a hell of a lot easier =p

7PB and I will test the torque. Don't worry.
I already asked josh if they will have spare parts >.>
Proud Dealer of: J4 Paintball - Bob Long - DLX - Ninja Paintball - GOG - Deadlywind - Valken

MCB Feedback 57+ (People don't really leave me feedback, lol :d)
PBN Feedback 314+
eBay Feedback 1906+
Deathwish_DW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 10:50 AM   #879 (permalink)
Mar
All nail Drum!

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by P0E View Post
Lies don't become more true when you quote anonymous sources of second hand accounts concerning things that never happened. Additionally, threatening moderators to pull-out if they don't ban me for simply asking questions or responding to your slander is just more childish silliness.

I'm not making personal attacks. I simply posted valid points you have yet to refute with anything of substance. Those points are the only things I wish to discuss so lets keep it on topic.

If you didn't do any testing, ignoring the question might very well be a good choice. Although the professional choice IMHO is to not make baseless claims in the first place.

Take a page from Simon or Jack Woods book. They handle themselves with respect while being open and honest. Even when I called Jack out for some PE marketing BS he was very honest about the details. We discussed it like adults and that was the end of it. That's how you act professionally. I highly doubt you'll see either of them post slanderous claims as a smoke screen tactic then post fabricated sources to sound more credible.

If you get some time to do testing and are nice enough post the data, that would be great. We all would appreciate it. If not, no worries. Don't sweat it.

Now to contribute to this thread in a productive manner, the following is for anyone interested in thermodynamics and how it applies to calculating energy in a pressure vessel....

Alternatively, if you want to delve a little further than Josh, here are some MIT lecture notes on the topic of getting familiar with energy levels of everyday things. The PDF link does a good job of estimating similar results to the calculator while using practically no calculus. Just a quick example using some simple rationale and highschool physics. *Note there are some mistakes in the pdf, but a little patience and you'll figure it out.
Quantifying the Energy Associated with Everyday Things and Events | MIT BLOSSOMS
http://blossoms.mit.edu/sites/defaul...supplement.pdf

.. just for some perspective.
You're done in this thread.

Do not reply to this, do not pm me. This is not a conversation. Post again here it will be your last. For all your multiple IDs.
Mar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 11:18 AM   #880 (permalink)
MCB Member

CCM Fan
let's talk about happy stuff.

i've been monitoring this a little, but i'm not on facebook and tend to not watch videos, so i'm maybe a little bit in the dark... when can I get my mitts on one of these? and with the HES tech employed, are you expecting to avoid the typical cold weather finnickyness suffered by many spools? (granted, i've found that thinning grease by cutting it with air tool oil and increasing dwell a hair works in most cases)
Riddler is online now   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » General » Paintball News