mcarterbrown.com

Paintball News The latest in paintball news brought to you by the oldest independent publication in paintball and the best paintball site on the web - The Paintball News and MCB

Old 04-08-2013, 03:19 PM   #251 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by minimag03 View Post
Are you sure about that? I'm pretty sure Belsales and Powerball are two different companies. The clamping feedneck is news to me too. A guy on the forums bought one about a month ago and it didn't have a clamping feedneck. I emailed them about getting one around the same time and none of the pictures they sent me displaying the different colors had clamping feednecks. The guy who bought one also paid way more than $200 by the time it got to him as well.

I think the Resurrection will blow the lid off a SovIII. Better designed components, less reciprocating mass, autococker threaded (and includes the best barrel kit ever made), and the list goes on. The SovIII def has a 'coolness' appeal to it though, and is a quality product.
Yep, its the same company that made the Besales Evolution autococker...

Infernos

Its says it right under the silver inferno picture. I also confirmed it with a Arrow Rep.

I just ordered a new Sovereign with factory Clamping feedneck. Its spyder threaded ready. Just need to pick up a freak spyder back.

350.00 USD shipped to my door. The Resurrection is $550 ( I know it comes with barrel kit). My sovereign should be here in about a week. I will post up a complete review. They are literally built per order and timed/set up on a custom build basis. I placed my order and they got a raw body and sent it to anno. Then it will be build by Steve the sovereign king at the factory.

I had a couple Sovereigns way back in the later 90's. They shot super super nice. Super nice trigger pull, almost impossible to short stroke. Trigger pull was every bit as nice as 1500$ custom cockers. (Trigger set up/factory specs designed by Danny Love).

I am very excited for the new Empire Autococker though. If they can make sure they are Very well timed from the factory that will have a winner.

Unfortunately none of these kids today have the slightest clue how to time one. I forsee empire tech/custormer service spending many hours timing and retiming all the 13yr olds guns that bought one to be "old School".
insixdays777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 03:51 PM   #252 (permalink)
Stock Class Aficionado

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by super_stanchy View Post
interesting.

i had a customer send me a gun to make some barrels for him.
the gun was shipped directly from sterling.... and BNIB with the sterling threads on it....
They were offering NOS bodies as new builds a little while ago, that was probably it.
Old 04-08-2013, 10:12 PM   #253 (permalink)
WVU paintball #19

AKA Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by insixdays777 View Post
Yep, its the same company that made the Besales Evolution autococker...

Infernos

Its says it right under the silver inferno picture. I also confirmed it with a Arrow Rep.

I just ordered a new Sovereign with factory Clamping feedneck. Its spyder threaded ready. Just need to pick up a freak spyder back.

350.00 USD shipped to my door. The Resurrection is $550 ( I know it comes with barrel kit). My sovereign should be here in about a week. I will post up a complete review. They are literally built per order and timed/set up on a custom build basis. I placed my order and they got a raw body and sent it to anno. Then it will be build by Steve the sovereign king at the factory.

I had a couple Sovereigns way back in the later 90's. They shot super super nice. Super nice trigger pull, almost impossible to short stroke. Trigger pull was every bit as nice as 1500$ custom cockers. (Trigger set up/factory specs designed by Danny Love).

I am very excited for the new Empire Autococker though. If they can make sure they are Very well timed from the factory that will have a winner.

Unfortunately none of these kids today have the slightest clue how to time one. I forsee empire tech/custormer service spending many hours timing and retiming all the 13yr olds guns that bought one to be "old School".
It appears they are still separate companies. That page just says Keith Belsey designed the Inferno, nothing about the SovIII. The Sov page doesn't make any mention of him. It sounds like Belsales and PA only got together to make the Inferno.

I also don't think they are built per customer. The guy at Powerball sent me pics of lots of guns that he said were already to ship. None of them had clamping feednecks though.

So they are adding the custom anodizing and a clamping feedneck to yours for $350? That's a good deal considering the normal ones cost that much. It sounds like they are just doing a custom build for you similar to what they did with the old Sterling bodies.
minimag03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 10:21 PM   #254 (permalink)

^ all clamping feed necks are custom builds. The ready to go sovereigns with non clamping necks come out to about 310 shipped to the USA.

Same company that makes the inferno makes the sterling pump and the sovereign.
insixdays777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 08:13 AM   #255 (permalink)
****ing speak up Im deaf!

CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
I'd still rather have a blazer over this or the sovereign.

Shiner 2 Ego11 For Sale, Misc Paintball Gear and Non-paintball sale

I run a Wasteland server, come play!
www.edengrounds.org
Teamspeak IP: ts.edengrounds.org
Quote:
Originally Posted by Talfuchre View Post
If you are not stalking - you are not showing love...
Feedback
Dr. VonDeafingson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 06:47 PM   #256 (permalink)
T-T
MCB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. VonDeafingson View Post
I'd still rather have a blazer over this or the sovereign.
Care to expand? Not being a dick, genuinely curious.
T-T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 10:19 PM   #257 (permalink)
Post Whore

Send a message via AIM to Cunha Send a message via MSN to Cunha Send a message via Yahoo to Cunha

Just go look into blazer and blazer vs autococker discussions. Blazers are amazing mechanical guns.
Cunha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 11:50 PM   #258 (permalink)
Stock Class Aficionado

CCM Fan
Give me a Blazer with an Autococker threaded body and I would be inclined to agree.
Old 04-12-2013, 04:00 AM   #259 (permalink)
MCB Member

give me a blazer that works and is as easy to service as a cocker and I might agree.

If loud pipes save lives imagine what bright pink helmets could do.

my feedback http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
K_Obeastly is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 11:05 AM   #260 (permalink)
The Man With No Plan

CCM Fan
PBN Fan
edit im losin my marbles... wrong thread

Last edited by super_stanchy; 04-12-2013 at 02:03 PM.
super_stanchy is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » General » Paintball News