mcarterbrown.com  

Paintball News The latest in paintball news brought to you by the oldest independent publication in paintball and the best paintball site on the web - The Paintball News and MCB

Old 05-01-2013, 10:50 PM   #291 (permalink)
WVU paintball #19

AKA Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by cfos00 View Post
Yeah, the full bodies, but not really the same in that they won't be full compatible. I want to PL versions of this. I also want to see what the end product of the twisters are, and whether they're different enough from my current one to make me want to pick one up.
Kee will not sell any parts raw; only stock colors. I'm willing to guess that's a deterrent for anyone wanting to do a PL Kee marker. I actually had a conversation with the owner of Warped Sportz about this when it came to their Dark aXe. Simon has been waiting months for parts from Kee so he can mill aXes, and he used to their 'dude'. So I'm willing to guess buying individual marker parts from Kee can be a pain...

Another huge reason is the milling would void the Kee lifetime warranty. Which is hands down the unquestioned best and most conclusive warranty in the industry.

I totally agree that PL milling would be nice. They could throw a PPS LT Trilogy or AKA Merlin valve, replace the bolt with one that's high-flowing/oring-less, mill out the .695 back to accept Freak inserts, and maybe even an adapter to let the valve use standard cocker valve springs (is might already, but I'm assuming Spyder valve springs). Things like that could bring the Ressurrection over the top. Although the stock milling is appealing to me as is, and I really don't think these types of upgrades would change performance by leaps-and-bounds.

Last edited by minimag03; 05-01-2013 at 10:56 PM.
minimag03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 07:29 PM   #292 (permalink)

AKA Fan
Got a shipping update for mine. May 21, 2013
docfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 08:35 PM   #293 (permalink)

it shipped in the future !!!!! how awesome !!
Washington reign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 11:36 PM   #294 (permalink)
WVU paintball #19

AKA Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by docfire View Post
Got a shipping update for mine. May 21, 2013
Where did you order it from? Direct from Kee or online?
Old 05-10-2013, 05:00 PM   #295 (permalink)

AKA Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by minimag03 View Post
Where did you order it from? Direct from Kee or online?
sorry I can't say right now.
Old 05-11-2013, 02:33 PM   #296 (permalink)
WVU paintball #19

AKA Fan
That kinda makes it sound like the 27th is when they'll be shipping from Kee. Especially since everyone says they will be available on June 1st. My local field owner said he hopes to have mine in by next week. That should be around the same time my Palmer Autococker is being finished as well; it's gonna be a good summer for closed bolts for me!
Old 05-14-2013, 06:55 PM   #297 (permalink)
MCB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Washington reign View Post
I'm not really sure that's the point, but for the price of the new Kee product you could get 2 Sov 3's and one might actually work when they send it. I think it's hard to market a semi auto at that price point with how much is truly out there in that price range.
All of the Resurrections will be tuned and checked out by our techs (who used to tech for WGP) before being sent out.
Old 05-14-2013, 07:06 PM   #298 (permalink)
Private Labels Only

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottQ View Post
All of the Resurrections will be tuned and checked out by our techs (who used to tech for WGP) before being sent out.
Who are the techs?, are they from the Corona Location or Santa Fe Springs? Not many people can properly tune and Time a Autococker correctly so I'm curious who you got.

THUG LIFE KILL'IN KREW

Rare and Hard to find Killing Machines

My PBN Feedback
My AOG Feedback
Old Feedback
spydrmn22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 08:38 PM   #299 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottQ View Post

This worries me even more, the old ones never worked out of the box, had leaks, broken paint in the barrel, red loctite everywhere, timed poorly, petroleum jelly for lube ugh real gems for sure.
Washington reign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 09:24 PM   #300 (permalink)

AKA Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Washington reign View Post
This worries me even more, the old ones never worked out of the box, had leaks, broken paint in the barrel, red loctite everywhere, timed poorly, petroleum jelly for lube ugh real gems for sure.
Please no red Loctite...............not even blue.

mcarterbrown.com » General » Paintball News