mcarterbrown.com

Paintball News The latest in paintball news brought to you by the oldest independent publication in paintball and the best paintball site on the web - The Paintball News and MCB

Old 05-22-2013, 09:55 PM   #321 (permalink)
Dr. says it will clear up

CCM Fan
This is a brand new autococker with clones of the best aftermarket parts avaliable a warranty and a full barrel kit for a great price. If you went to your local chevy dealership and they had a brand new 69 Camaro sitting on the floor would you buy it or the new one. If you buy the new one great, let those of us who would buy the classic instead enjoy it.

If you want to argue performance, price and availability of old cockers for much less you just don't get it. Casting down upon those that do is a waste.

New Cocker Smell!!!
Old 05-22-2013, 11:28 PM   #322 (permalink)

Where are the empire resurrections made?The USA I hope.:-)
Rockytop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 12:25 AM   #323 (permalink)
WVU paintball #19

AKA Fan
I bet they are being produced in Taiwan like more Kee products. However, it sounds like they are being assembled and timed here in the US. I have faith in the Taiwanese parts, as they are backed by a full lifetime warranty (Kee will probably just send you a replacement without even having to send the entire gun in). As for the timing...I expect it to be set decent and reliable. It sounds like Simon has put some effort into redesigning the internals of the slide frame to make it harder to shortstroke so there is less of a reason to time them super tight.

SO Docfire, have ya gotten your yet? And can you tell us when the rest of them will be shipping to shops who have them on backorder? I was hoping to get mine this week.
minimag03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 03:52 AM   #324 (permalink)

AKA Fan
Just got an update. They are at key being tuned right now. it looks like they will be shipping soon to dealers.
docfire is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 06:22 AM   #325 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by minimag03 View Post
I bet they are being produced in Taiwan like more Kee products. However, it sounds like they are being assembled and timed here in the US. I have faith in the Taiwanese parts, as they are backed by a full lifetime warranty (Kee will probably just send you a replacement without even having to send the entire gun in). As for the timing...I expect it to be set decent and reliable. It sounds like Simon has put some effort into redesigning the internals of the slide frame to make it harder to shortstroke so there is less of a reason to time them super tight.

SO Docfire, have ya gotten your yet? And can you tell us when the rest of them will be shipping to shops who have them on backorder? I was hoping to get mine this week.
I'm going to check into if its made in the USA or not,if it is made over seas I'm out.I already get made in China junk shoved at me every time I go to Walmart.I'll really be bummed out if your right and they are made over seas.I'm sure they will be a good clone with a great warranty but if this is the case I'll just keep up my 2002 to 2004ish cockers.:-) :-)
Rockytop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 03:03 PM   #326 (permalink)

AKA Fan
90% of Empire stuff is made in Taiwan (sniper, axe, ect......) Its just a fact. Really most of mainstream PB stuff is made across the pond. If you look hard at WGP they had parts made out of country. It is a sad fact.

Direct Buying Supply Taiwan Co., Ltd. Montana Enterprise Co., Ltd.

Last edited by docfire; 05-23-2013 at 03:10 PM.
Old 05-23-2013, 11:39 PM   #327 (permalink)
I'm here

You can buy them directly off empire's website now. Wonder if it would ship tomorrow if you ordered one from them.
yaktyyak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 11:56 PM   #328 (permalink)
MCB Member

I think they're shipping now, our store just posted about having a resurrection coming.
fullofpaint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 05:22 PM   #329 (permalink)
MCB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaktyyak View Post
You can buy them directly off empire's website now. Wonder if it would ship tomorrow if you ordered one from them.
They are shipping today!

Ordering from our site just means an online/brick & mortar retailer close to your address will be fulfilling order. We do not sell direct to consumer, we leave that to the dealers
Old 05-24-2013, 05:34 PM   #330 (permalink)

AKA Fan
My dealer contacted me......mine is in. To bad he has to ship it me, and its a holiday weekend........... I should see it next week.

Last edited by docfire; 05-24-2013 at 09:00 PM.

mcarterbrown.com » General » Paintball News