mcarterbrown.com  

Paintball News The latest in paintball news brought to you by the oldest independent publication in paintball and the best paintball site on the web - The Paintball News and MCB

Closed Thread

Old 03-02-2013, 12:34 AM   #181 (permalink)
Home of the Twister

We have been aligning the rerelease of our twister with our 20th Anniversary and the launching of our committed paintball site which will reintroduce some custom and private labeled products.
Whether this thread existed or not the Twister pump was already in the works as T2 said it just forced our hand to announce before the launch of our site 3/15. There have been many one offs and small runs copying the twister milling and while we were not happy about it, we were concentrating on growing paintball in the northeast through our indoor fields, outdoor fields and leagues and really appreciate the support and following of our twister design. We hope to live up to the expectations that we have created and you have kept alive from our past products.

Thank you

Anthony Vitale

President Boston Paintball
Promoter NEPL / NEXL
Team Owner/Coach PSP Team Boston Bloodline
Originator of Twister Autococker
#iamcommitted
Old 03-02-2013, 03:14 AM   #182 (permalink)
Formerly DeTrevni

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracker View Post
im out.. pre-order or not, this is nonsense.. great so you have been talking about it for over (or almost a year) what about that other DECADE when people still were clamoring for your product and nothing happened..
so let me get this straight, 1 guy has a couple hour long talk with a machinist, and makes something happen that according to you guys has taken over a year?.. now all of a sudden, with this persons help and a decently sized group of interested parties makes it a reality, here you are

you guys said NOTHING when chrisshanks got the 5 spine's done, now you see volume and here you are?

so if we want jackal machine to come back we need to setup a group order for a bunch of RDL's?

or if we want doc to sell more fastbacks.. we do a group order of those?

ive always thought the twister was hands down the coolest milling of all time, but i dont like these business tactics... i was conflicted between this and the Resurrection.. thank you for making my decisions for me

(BTW none of this is directed at you wooulf i appreciate you for stepping up and making something happen when other entities had remained quiet) please take me off the list

Tracker
I was taking all this to mean that the Twisters BPS was talking about are the exact same run woouulf was talking about. It's just that woouulf's enthusiastic posting of this thread kinda forced BPS to make the public announcement, since he kinda inadvertently let the cat out of the bag.

Unless I'm much mistaken...

Old 03-02-2013, 03:50 AM   #183 (permalink)

yea i feel like some people may need to take a step back and take a deep breath i mean this is awesome and great that company are planning on coming out with autocockers.
Old 03-02-2013, 06:16 AM   #184 (permalink)

Don't know what prompted the whining, but I agree with Anthony on this one. Have lived in different areas of the country, I can say that BP has done a great job supporting and working with paintball. Although there are numerous factors at work, I had felt that strength of the NEPL and BP was due to their significant efforts.

I have to say that I am surprised to see companies offering to build autocockers after WGP went after them years ago, but I am happy with it. This may support the interest and skills from the manufacturers and shops.

I collect autocockers
CSL Ego
pics of my markers --- feedback
Contact me if you are selling a Westwood
Old 03-02-2013, 09:06 AM   #185 (permalink)

Yeah this is good news indeed after PL stuff almost went extinct .my hat is off to you guys for stepping up.:-)
Old 03-02-2013, 09:11 AM   #186 (permalink)
Sic Itur Ad Astra

Send a message via MSN to Falcon16 Send a message via Skype™ to Falcon16

CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
im in depending on price point

Feedback +31/-0
Click here to email me
My youtube channel
My downsizing/cleaning house sale

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApoC_101 View Post
Pump paintball is cheaper than any drug habit I've ever heard of.
Old 03-02-2013, 10:33 AM   #187 (permalink)
S.M.I.T.H.

Send a message via AIM to LudavicoSoldier

I'd love a CCM compatible twisted pump handle for my Twister

Also, for the record, I always supported BPS' ownership of the Twister design. Knock-offs are just that... Knock-offs. I don't care who machines them, the design and name belong to BPS, with or without trademark.

Dark Lord of The S.M.I.T.H.
BPS Twister Sniper
BPS Autococker Gallery
MCB Feedback Thread

Last edited by LudavicoSoldier; 03-02-2013 at 10:38 AM.
Old 03-02-2013, 10:40 AM   #188 (permalink)
Home of the Twister

We appreciate the support, and definitely don't want to take anything away from Woouulf's efforts. He has lit a fire under our collective asses to bring the Twister platform back quicker and there is nothing wrong with that! I look forward to working with him and taking everyone's input throughout the last steps of this process. He has done a tremendous service... Thank u

As I stated before we are very excited to be working with some of our old partners like Serge and many others that would leave no room for wonder if listed individually, but I would like to say we are also very excited to be working with Simon Stevens who you all know is a very avid cocker player as well. So good things for 2013.

Anthony Vitale

President Boston Paintball
Promoter NEPL / NEXL
Team Owner/Coach PSP Team Boston Bloodline
Originator of Twister Autococker
#iamcommitted
Old 03-02-2013, 10:45 AM   #189 (permalink)
Ridin' The ShortBus

CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Kilt Fan
Palmers Fan
Can you drop any hints about ballpark pricing for the products at all?

I'll definitely be getting your pump...and most likely a few others lol
The Southern Alberta Pump League TheSAPL

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApoC_101 View Post
I'd date a girl with a cocker.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slappadapink View Post
....bro, you just gave me a quarter chub.
Old 03-02-2013, 10:46 AM   #190 (permalink)
S.M.I.T.H.

Send a message via AIM to LudavicoSoldier

Love it! I plan on bringing my 1997 Twister by the shop some time soon!

Just to kinda re-promote my BPS Autococker thread over at Custom Cockers, if you have any photos of BPS custom cockers, please post them up here: Autocockers by Boston Paintball Supply!!!!!!

There is a photo of a LED Angel Twister!

Dark Lord of The S.M.I.T.H.
BPS Twister Sniper
BPS Autococker Gallery
MCB Feedback Thread

Last edited by LudavicoSoldier; 03-02-2013 at 11:23 AM.
Closed Thread

mcarterbrown.com » General » Paintball News