mcarterbrown.com
 

Paintball News The latest in paintball news brought to you by the oldest independent publication in paintball and the best paintball site on the web - The Paintball News and MCB

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-28-2013, 04:02 PM   #101 (permalink)
Handgoon
 
skullcandy1993's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Toronto, ON

Brass N Wood Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by spydrmn22 View Post
Wow! No way I'd pay that for this gun,I hope it's no where near that price.
I don't see why that would be an unreasonable price...

The TGR2 is 500$
The ParaPro is 900$
The Mk3 is 300$ (but not FSR ready)

To me 500-600 is the perfect price range for this marker.
__________________

MY FEEDBACK
skullcandy1993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 04:06 PM   #102 (permalink)
Active Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011

It would be nice to see it compete with the MK3 price range. The MR5 (FS) is priced at 250 I think. I know were talking apples oranges for the MR5 however for someone wanting to enter magfed with FS option I would think that would be considered.
ruraldawgs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 04:11 PM   #103 (permalink)
ex-cyborg
 
melkson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Central Colorado
Send a message via Yahoo to melkson

Brass N Wood Fan
hey phantomdesigner, I was wondering about the mags themselves. I'm 90% certain the FS rounds rotate so the nose points to the side, and this will allow the FS rounds to make the curve a the bottom of the mag do a 180 and come back up the rear. This really is a great design.

However, RAP4 is also saying they are coming out with a FS high cap magazine that does the exact same thing. Is this going to cause a delay in getting the mags to market (ya know, the whole patent thing)?
melkson is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 04:26 PM   #104 (permalink)
Handgoon
 
skullcandy1993's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Toronto, ON

Brass N Wood Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruraldawgs View Post
It would be nice to see it compete with the MK3 price range. The MR5 (FS) is priced at 250 I think. I know were talking apples oranges for the MR5 however for someone wanting to enter magfed with FS option I would think that would be considered.
If the T15 has all of the features that PhantomDesigner is promising, then comparing the T15 to the MR5 is like comparing apples and giraffes.
__________________

MY FEEDBACK
skullcandy1993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 04:30 PM   #105 (permalink)
Private Labels Only
 
spydrmn22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Cali

Quote:
Originally Posted by skullcandy1993 View Post
I don't see why that would be an unreasonable price...

The TGR2 is 500$
The ParaPro is 900$
The Mk3 is 300$ (but not FSR ready)

To me 500-600 is the perfect price range for this marker.
I'm just saying the construction of it looks cheap,the mags look cheap too. If you look at the edges on everything there just not as clean and sharp as other guns. Everything looks like it just got popped out of the mold and really wasn't cleaned up that much. I guess I'll wait untill I see one at the field and shoot it to make my final decision.
__________________
Be A Thug Live The Life

THUG LIFE KILL'IN KREW

Rare and Hard to find Killing Machines

My PBN Feedback
My AOG Feedback
Old Feedback
spydrmn22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 04:48 PM   #106 (permalink)
Wookie D*ck
 
russc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Vancouver, BC

phantomdesigner, good to hear you're involved. I've been a fan of a few of your products in the past. No nonsense, well thought out gear.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by agentSmith View Post
oldschool play is about sportsmanship and respect, oldschool gear is available on Ebay.
russc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 05:30 PM   #107 (permalink)
Active Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by spydrmn22 View Post
I'm just saying the construction of it looks cheap,the mags look cheap too. If you look at the edges on everything there just not as clean and sharp as other guns. Everything looks like it just got popped out of the mold and really wasn't cleaned up that much. I guess I'll wait untill I see one at the field and shoot it to make my final decision.
Would you mind photoshopping circles on those photos around the places where you see this?

Cuz I don't see what you see...
wingbatwu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 05:44 PM   #108 (permalink)
Private Labels Only
 
spydrmn22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Cali

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingbatwu View Post
Would you mind photoshopping circles on those photos around the places where you see this?

Cuz I don't see what you see...
Sorry man cant photoshop the images, it might just be me but I tend to be more observate then most. Not to mention I've seen and shot my share of guns in my life.
__________________
Be A Thug Live The Life

THUG LIFE KILL'IN KREW

Rare and Hard to find Killing Machines

My PBN Feedback
My AOG Feedback
Old Feedback
spydrmn22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 05:47 PM   #109 (permalink)
I got 99 Problems
 
moving_target's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: and Maine ain't one

Quote:
Originally Posted by spydrmn22 View Post
Sorry man cant photoshop the images, it might just be me but I tend to be more observate then most. Not to mention I've seen and shot my share of guns in my life.
Paint? something?

I'm a very observant guy, and the only real burring I see is a little bit on the magazine, where the plastic extrusion was cut from the mold.
__________________
My Feedback

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider! View Post
I'm gonna pop some aggs.
Only got 20 rounds in my pocket.
I'm huntin'
Looking for some cover,
This is ****ing awesome.
moving_target is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 05:55 PM   #110 (permalink)
Private Labels Only
 
spydrmn22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Cali

Quote:
Originally Posted by moving_target View Post
Paint? something?

I'm a very observant guy, and the only real burring I see is a little bit on the magazine, where the plastic extrusion was cut from the mold.
It's just my opinion guys, let's wait till they release the prices to see who's right. If it's reasonably priced all the other stuff won't matter.
__________________
Be A Thug Live The Life

THUG LIFE KILL'IN KREW

Rare and Hard to find Killing Machines

My PBN Feedback
My AOG Feedback
Old Feedback
spydrmn22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  mcarterbrown.com » General » Paintball News

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:37 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC