mcarterbrown.com  

Paintball News The latest in paintball news brought to you by the oldest independent publication in paintball and the best paintball site on the web - The Paintball News and MCB

Old 08-27-2014, 02:12 PM   #741 (permalink)
MCB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by semoakivla View Post
I dont think you can directly use the 2 sources for imput air but need to be confirmed.
the 13ci attached to the marker and the "larger" tank attached to the fill nipple of the 13ci would be considered one air source not two.

There is no difference between using the 13ci as an "air thru stock" and an actual air thru stock other than having 800 ish psi still in the 13ci after you disconnect the remote tank.

Think of the 13ci attached to the tank as an extra "expansion chamber"/"volumizer"/regulator between your main air source and the gun you just also happen to be able to fill it to 3k if you want.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightstar View Post
I translated this as: Scenario games are popular with overshooting douchebags raging on cocaine and steroid cocktails while roasting puppies and punching babies. Stay home unless you enjoy impromptu fistfights.
EL17E 76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 02:45 PM   #742 (permalink)
Rec Poster

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by EL17E 76 View Post
the 13ci attached to the marker and the "larger" tank attached to the fill nipple of the 13ci would be considered one air source not two.

There is no difference between using the 13ci as an "air thru stock" and an actual air thru stock other than having 800 ish psi still in the 13ci after you disconnect the remote tank.

Think of the 13ci attached to the tank as an extra "expansion chamber"/"volumizer"/regulator between your main air source and the gun you just also happen to be able to fill it to 3k if you want.
So if i understand correctly EL17E 76

It should work as good as havin a Air-thru stock (Exemple: THIS ONE)

Because the Air from my 48/3000 will go in the fill nipple of my 13/3000 at Max 850 psi (Output of the 48/3000).

Once unplug if the 13/3000 was empty it should now be at 850psi...

The advantage i think with the Airthru stock (Exemple: THIS ONE) is that i wont risk damaging my Fill nipple on my 13/3000 while runing and usign a remote!

What do you think guys?!
Alex Lauziere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 02:55 PM   #743 (permalink)
MCB Member

As good as is subjective for me it works out better.

Just think you could carry a 45k on your back and still use a 13.3k on the gun
as long as your reg doesn't output more than the line is rated for or the 3k of the tank you would be good to go.

Not sure where the chance of damage thing came from

Also

Not sure what the was for but yepp you essentially got everything correct.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightstar View Post
I translated this as: Scenario games are popular with overshooting douchebags raging on cocaine and steroid cocktails while roasting puppies and punching babies. Stay home unless you enjoy impromptu fistfights.
EL17E 76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 07:53 AM   #744 (permalink)

Good morning,
I received my T15 on Monday and had a chance to test it out yesterday.
I was able to shoot a mag full (in my garage) before the neighbour complained about the noise.

I had the tank filled at a local store and it took them a couple of tries before the tank stopped leaking. I'm guessing because it's a new tank.
The tank vented about 1000psi when I installed it on the marker. (is this normal ?) The tank was installed when the marker was at a horizontal position.
I shot the marker with no issues.
I removed the tank and installed it again when the marker was in the vertical position and the tank completely vented all the air.

I installed the on and off valve and noticed that I wouldn't be able to install the stock.
Tank read out ends up right on top of the stock support.

Are there any other tanks compatible with this marker?
I remember reading in another forum that ninja tanks won't work on this gun.

Texx.

Last edited by Texx; 08-28-2014 at 07:56 AM.
Texx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 09:12 AM   #745 (permalink)
Rec Poster

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texx View Post
Good morning,
I was able to shoot a mag full (in my garage) before the neighbour complained about the noise.

I had the tank filled at a local store and it took them a couple of tries before the tank stopped leaking. I'm guessing because it's a new tank.
The tank vented about 1000psi when I installed it on the marker. (is this normal ?) The tank was installed when the marker was at a horizontal position.
I removed the tank and installed it again when the marker was in the vertical position and the tank completely vented all the air.

I installed the on and off valve and noticed that I wouldn't be able to install the stock.

Texx.
Hi friend,

Me too both off my gun are Leaking...

1) For the on/off switch, you got to use the extension (Piece of metal about 5' long, look in your box) to be able correctly put your stock.

2) I alos have a 48/3000 Ninja tank and it fit on it

... For the leaking i have contact Tiberius and the are sending me new O rign and other piece needed to try the fix it. (send by regular post wish i could get it befoure the weekend but no chance because not Expedited...)

We will see...
Old 08-28-2014, 09:12 AM   #746 (permalink)

Quote:
Good morning,

Texx.
Ninja makes a tank shim that helps with where the gauge ends up.
Ninja Tank Regulator Adjusting Clips - Black
Lead Magnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 09:51 AM   #747 (permalink)
MCB Member

Quote:
Good morning,

Texx.
Did you cock it before screwing in the tank?
I do custom 3D printing and design work. PM me for inquiries.

Mission Masters
My Feedback
Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 11:12 AM   #748 (permalink)
Rec Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackson View Post
Did you cock it before screwing in the tank?
Can't talk for him,

But for me and my buddy, We both cock it correctly, we did it at a paintball store with staff...

Both off them where leaking...

Got to be honest again... Sure tiberius are sending us new pieces, but.... after spending 1400$ for two T15... i hopped to get at least Exceptional services........ and for sure Working Marker...
Old 08-28-2014, 12:12 PM   #749 (permalink)

I'll take a picture of how the tank is when I get home from work. When I use the on and off valve. The readout on the tank pushes down on the stock support. So the support isn't straight.

Yes, the marker was cocked when the tank was installed both times.
Old 08-28-2014, 09:27 PM   #750 (permalink)

So, I tried the on and of valve and realized that I didn't screw in the tank tight enough. Now the tank fits.

mcarterbrown.com » General » Paintball News