mcarterbrown.com  

Paintball News The latest in paintball news brought to you by the oldest independent publication in paintball and the best paintball site on the web - The Paintball News and MCB

Old 10-20-2016, 07:42 PM   #831 (permalink)
Addict.

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scougar View Post
Yup. I really don't know how it could have been read differently.
Correct to both of you hahah

Feedback Please!
MEDuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2016, 02:21 AM   #832 (permalink)
Rec Poster

Sorry that I'm late to the party here.

Like a lot of the posters have stated, we've gone through the T15 the last few months and addressed the main issues that plagued the first generation of the T15. The valve pin and phantom lower receiver leaks would be the fixes I'm most excited about.

That being said, our customer service is the best in the industry. I've worked for other pb companies and I can say First Strike does it right.

If anyone has any issues, questions, concerns, words of (dis)couragement, please drop me a line.
Old 11-19-2016, 03:01 AM   #833 (permalink)
OKC

Quote:
Originally Posted by -=ArchAngel=- View Post
I don't think that is what hes saying. I believe what he is trying to say, is that it is not right that buyers should need to pay additional money to get a product to work as it should have been, out of box. Unless otherwise specified, it should work straight out of the box. If it does not, buyers should not have to pay an extra dime for it be in working order. Even if it was a small minority that may have needed to do so, it is not right.

Whether one should or should not buy a T15, that is subjective.
Except no one is forcing anyone to pay an extra 30.00 to get their gun fixed. That's something you and others keep asserting here but it doesn't make it true, sorry. Anyone can can contact Tiberius support about the manifold/o-ring issue and the fix is free on Tiberius warranty.

If you don't want to do that, pay the 30 bucks like some others did. That's literally less money than a date/movies with your lady -- again -- like I said -- NOT A BIG DEAL GUYS.

A paintball company experiencing a faulty part on their marker line is not a new or provocative thing either, it's quite common actually. By every standard they've made it exceptionally easy to fix the problem (and thats IF it becomes one). Some paintball companies I've experienced (MacDev, Kee) literally require you to send certain markers to them -- they won't make the 'upgrade' available on the retail market for you to install yourself. Both of my experiences with those companies were with $1000+ guns. So no, the fact that these guns are $500 USD doesn't make them impervious to issues either.
arturo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2016, 06:43 PM   #834 (permalink)
MCB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by arturo View Post
Except no one is forcing anyone to pay an extra 30.00 to get their gun fixed. That's something you and others keep asserting here but it doesn't make it true, sorry. Anyone can can contact Tiberius support about the manifold/o-ring issue and the fix is free on Tiberius warranty.

If you don't want to do that, pay the 30 bucks like some others did. That's literally less money than a date/movies with your lady -- again -- like I said -- NOT A BIG DEAL GUYS.

A paintball company experiencing a faulty part on their marker line is not a new or provocative thing either, it's quite common actually. By every standard they've made it exceptionally easy to fix the problem (and thats IF it becomes one). Some paintball companies I've experienced (MacDev, Kee) literally require you to send certain markers to them -- they won't make the 'upgrade' available on the retail market for you to install yourself. Both of my experiences with those companies were with $1000+ guns. So no, the fact that these guns are $500 USD doesn't make them impervious to issues either.
I completely agree. I remember the numerous issues with the tpx. When tipx was released you had to send it in to get it replaced. Milsig sent out hundreds of marker shells because of a bad mix in the plastic shells. I dont know of alot of markers that when released were trouble free. In house testing doesnt equal to real world use. People are hard on the gear and create issues wich mever even poped up in the factory. Not to mention the climate from different countries can make various issues.

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk
Old 11-23-2016, 08:37 PM   #835 (permalink)
Paroxysm

It is also things like prototypes versus what actually gets churned out in the production run.

I will say this though. I now have three different end bolts for my T15. 1 old, 2 brand new, and the machining is different on all of them. I really think they need to tighten up in their tolerances.

They have clearly got a lot better over time, but there is still room for improvement.

Last edited by Scougar; 11-23-2016 at 08:41 PM.
Scougar is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » General » Paintball News