mcarterbrown.com

Paintball News The latest in paintball news brought to you by the oldest independent publication in paintball and the best paintball site on the web - The Paintball News and MCB

Old 10-17-2013, 02:55 AM   #281 (permalink)
G.O.A.T

ONLINE NAME IS madasax12 !!!!
madasax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 10:47 PM   #282 (permalink)
Rec Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by madasax View Post
Will this support PS3 controller
Probably not. We only coded direct support for the MOGA controller. Otherwise if anything 3rd party works it's outside the game design.

As for the codes... ALL GONE! The other 4 are given away, and applied to the accounts. ENJOY!

R7 USA: Media and Social Support / Head Admin PBAZ.COM
GregRedHastings.com
digitard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 11:27 PM   #283 (permalink)
G.O.A.T

Thanks...Ill try and let you know if the PS3 controller works on my GS3 - If not this is one of the few shooters that is awesome via touch-controls.

I had a MOGA Pocket and the bluetooth would sometimes work really well and sometimes lag - So i went to a wired PS3 controller via OTG cable
Old 10-17-2013, 11:40 PM   #284 (permalink)
Rec Poster

I haven't had any lag w/ the Moga Pocket or Moga Pro (those are my 2 personal) with any of our builds. I don't know if maybe it was device specific... but from my personal use they both performed spot on with my LG G2 docked. I prefer the PRO and tend to keep it in my bag, though, because of the XBOX style form factor, dual thumb sticks and rechargeable battery. I'm a big fan of that XB360 style form factor (I even have a POWER A controller for my PS3 that'd designed like a 360...LOL).

The new POWER series ones are even nicer as they have a second battery in each controller to power your device while you play. We used those at PAX PRIME with the team from MOGA and people loved playing FOB with them.

GregRedHastings.com
Old 10-20-2013, 10:30 AM   #285 (permalink)
Sic Itur Ad Astra

Send a message via MSN to Falcon16 Send a message via Skype™ to Falcon16

CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
My username is Falcon16 same as here

Feedback +31/-0
Click here to email me
My youtube channel
My downsizing/cleaning house sale

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApoC_101 View Post
Pump paintball is cheaper than any drug habit I've ever heard of.
Falcon16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 12:58 AM   #286 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

I be

kmakattack
"The world is like a ride at an amusement park. And when you choose to go on it, you think it's real because that's how powerful our minds are. And the ride goes up and down and round and round. It has thrills and chills and it's very brightly colored and it's very loud and it's fun, for a while. Some people have been on the ride for a long time, and they begin to question: Is this real, or is this just a ride? And other people have remembered, and they come back to us, they say, "Hey, don't worry, don't be afraid ever, because this is just a ride." And we ... kill those people." - William Melvin Hicks

newfangled feedback transporter link

Swoop body b2k4 Bushmaster for sale
Kmak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 02:16 AM   #287 (permalink)
Post Whore

CCM Fan
Game is fun. I can not stand that the stupid grenade button is so close to the trigger area. Is it all possible to buy gear with silver instead of gold?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmartin View Post
i think you will be fine. Fed Ex was always good to me until my wifes dog bit the driver. they usually don't avoid you unless they have a reason.
p8ntninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 10:51 AM   #288 (permalink)
Rec Poster

#1. You can move and configure every portion of your HUD including the grenade button. The only exception is the fire slider on the side for the main fire. To do that simply go into settings IN game and go down to CUSTOMIZE HUD. You can move everything around.

#2. We have a balance of Gold and Silver items. This is a FREE game. We purposely designed it so that you could get all the core items and a few upgrades with Silver. You'll never pay for new fields, etc. We wanted to make sure that we could get the game out to the biggest audience, and introduce players to a family friendly shooter and the sport we love with no buy in. As such we are a business, and for us to keep making updates and future products related to the series we have to have a balance so we do that via GOLD. As we release new items over time you'll see new SILVER items added throughout. We're always looking at the in game economy, and as things change so will the free vs premium offerings.

GregRedHastings.com
Old 10-22-2013, 11:50 AM   #289 (permalink)
Trails Of Doom

This game ROCKS! I was lucky enough to get in on the beta test, so I'm at level 9 or 10... I can't remember.

Very fun game, and works perfect on my Samsung Tab 2.

My user name is the same as here! And of course I wear camo in the game!
FreeEnterprise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 03:06 AM   #290 (permalink)
G.O.A.T

Game runs smooth - looks great on my GS3

mcarterbrown.com » General » Paintball News