mcarterbrown.com  

Paintball News The latest in paintball news brought to you by the oldest independent publication in paintball and the best paintball site on the web - The Paintball News and MCB

Old 03-13-2013, 12:30 AM   #1 (permalink)
ex-cyborg

Send a message via Yahoo to melkson

Brass N Wood Fan
Some reviews of the Dmag by troyfreeze

So one of my local players has already received his Dmags, and did a nice review on X7OG

Rap4 DMAG's reviewed
melkson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 10:09 AM   #2 (permalink)

So far, I'm actually happy with the gear. Omar's been really good about talking to me about any issue's that I've had with the gear.

Some things I really like so far:

NO MORE TWISTING!...tool or not, I hated having to say "Wait guys, let me twist my mag's down so I can load them up"

Now i just grab some paint, and throw it in there!

SOFT PLASTIC: It may seem cheap, but I've been beating one of them up to see what it would take. Unlike the hard plastic one's before that would crack, crack from the screws, crack from the spring pressure, these have so far only scratched an edge or two.

EASY TO CLEAN!: Honestly, that's a huge issue. So far I haven't had a single break and that's using the Pink Breast Cancer paint from last year, some graffti paint that I picked up from Covert Ops sometime after they opened and even some winter fill paint that I bought probably back in 2011 that I just found I had stashed away in a cabinet. Nothing has broken in the mag's. While i've had paint break in the chamber (only once) and paint in the barrel again, nothing has broken in the mag's.

Going to run some test today after I get home and make some changes at Omar's request. If you have questions, or want to see them in person let me know.
Troyfrezze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 04:33 PM   #3 (permalink)
WARNING:I Do Stupid $#!@

Hmm.. good to.know..

Anyone know.if the Dmag magwell kit works.on.Milsig or is that not gonna happen?
http://www.pbnation.com/feedback.php?u=170725

My Drinking Team Has A Paintball Problem.
------
I Shot The Sheriff,The Deputy And The Ref.. But We All Knew The Ref Had It Coming.
NoX13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 09:18 PM   #4 (permalink)
ex-cyborg

Send a message via Yahoo to melkson

Brass N Wood Fan
there are going to be several releases of the dmag wells, about a month apart. while most are for the Tacamo kits, not all are. I don't know how compatible Milsig is to the Rap4 line of markers.
melkson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 01:16 AM   #5 (permalink)
Official LL5 Dolphin-Dive

Send a message via AIM to PistolRogue

Quote:
Originally Posted by melkson View Post
there are going to be several releases of the dmag wells, about a month apart. while most are for the Tacamo kits, not all are. I don't know how compatible Milsig is to the Rap4 line of markers.
They were the ones building the RAP4 markers, for a long time anyway, not sure if they still do. The curved winding mags are Milsig's design. I would assume if RAP doesn't make a well for Milsigs then Milsig will do it for themselves.
FEEDBACK
PistolRogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 08:17 AM   #6 (permalink)
Phantom Lords

CCM Fan
Yeah I'm figuring (hoping) the a5 magwells may work on k series milsigs. Hopefully it won't be too much longer until they are released.

Thanks for the review!

my feedback
Reloadro is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » General » Paintball News