mcarterbrown.com

Paintball News The latest in paintball news brought to you by the oldest independent publication in paintball and the best paintball site on the web - The Paintball News and MCB

Old 06-12-2013, 04:33 PM   #71 (permalink)
Made To

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCM CHICK View Post
These are awesome! I wish our crappy little town had a toy store though!
Target has them.

Boston Creepers
MCB Feedback
tlane77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 11:36 PM   #72 (permalink)
MCB Member

I believe there is a correlation between the number stamped on the package and which dots.

I picked up one with just the two diagonal dots with 102B3 stamped in it (Target). However like jakesak when I went to another Target the ones with just two dots were clearly clowns (didn't buy any). The paintballers had three dots (see below) and 301B3 stamped on the package. I'm four for four now.

So far it seems to be go through all the minifig packages, locate the ones with the two diagonal dots (ignore the rest for now) and then feel one and match up its dots/stamped number to the rest.
xxerexx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 11:38 PM   #73 (permalink)
no, I'M sorry

that's probably a random air bubble. look on the back side, the intended bumps are shaped a lot more uniformly on the back.

pile of poo, HARD MODE, automag pistol---S.P.E.W.II---What if this hurts me?---No, I'M sorry.---Semiautomatic Nelspot 007!---Decay of Nations 4
Camp Pendleton meetup 2010---Watch me fail at pump!---Clareball 2010 vid!---MCB Stock Class Meet!---HELMETCAM!
Quote:
Originally Posted by skullcandy1993 View Post
Before the first day Velcor said let there be Heinous and it was true. And then Heinous said "Let there be God" and it was true. And it was good
heinous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 01:23 AM   #74 (permalink)
MCB Member

I doubt it, it's on three for three with the same stamp. If you look at some of the others that aren't paintballers you'll see that some of them have dots on both sides too.
xxerexx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 01:29 AM   #75 (permalink)
no, I'M sorry

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxerexx View Post
I doubt it, it's on three for three with the same stamp. If you look at some of the others that aren't paintballers you'll see that some of them have dots on both sides too.
so the stamp is leaky...

paintballer should be the only one with dots on one side only. all other guys have bumps on both sides. that doesn't mean the one on the paintball is deliberate.

pile of poo, HARD MODE, automag pistol---S.P.E.W.II---What if this hurts me?---No, I'M sorry.---Semiautomatic Nelspot 007!---Decay of Nations 4
Camp Pendleton meetup 2010---Watch me fail at pump!---Clareball 2010 vid!---MCB Stock Class Meet!---HELMETCAM!
Quote:
Before the first day Velcor said let there be Heinous and it was true. And then Heinous said "Let there be God" and it was true. And it was good
Old 06-13-2013, 01:33 AM   #76 (permalink)
WARNING:I Do Stupid $#!@

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxerexx View Post
Of the 7 paintball guy lego men all of the 7 packs have the two dots on the lower right corner, on the \ angle ... The dots are more pronounced then the little single dot i foind on one pack on the left,almost as a mistake or flaw in the package.. The intentional dots can be seen on both the front and back of the package and are larger then the single dot i found on one paintballer pack,which the single dot on the left was smaller and could not be seen through the back of the package like the others on all 8 packages I got..

The roman also had two dots on the lower right corner but those two dots were on an opposite angle of the dots on the paintballers package.. On the romans the dots were on the / angle.. And also had no dots on the lower left of the package.
http://www.pbnation.com/feedback.php?u=170725

My Drinking Team Has A Paintball Problem.
------
I Shot The Sheriff,The Deputy And The Ref.. But We All Knew The Ref Had It Coming.
NoX13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 11:42 PM   #77 (permalink)
www.Axial-Photography.com

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Okay, slight necro bump. I finally got to the toy store today (Toys R Us) because the wife needed stuff for the baby. While there, I wondered over to the Legos and they had a holder hanging on a rack full of the packs. Took a little while to find it because I was looking on the shelf, but once I did, I followed the rule of the two bumps. It worked, kinda.

I pulled out every pack that had two bumps in that location. I then moved what I felt was the helmet to one corner so I could really feel for the helmet. Some had it and others felt like a cone that I believed to be the clown hat. Someone did me the courtesy of opening a package and my suspicions were correct. I was able to find 5 that felt like the PB guy but only opened one so far and it was the PB guy. So happy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gainman View Post
id let her do things to my backside
chopper duke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 12:40 AM   #78 (permalink)
no, I'M sorry

Quote:
Originally Posted by chopper duke View Post
Toys R Us

I pulled out every pack that had two bumps in that location. I then moved what I felt was the helmet to one corner so I could really feel for the helmet
nobody called security?

Quote:
Old 07-18-2013, 12:45 AM   #79 (permalink)
www.Axial-Photography.com

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by heinous View Post
nobody called security?
I don't look that suspicious. But I am white.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gainman View Post
id let her do things to my backside
chopper duke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 12:49 AM   #80 (permalink)
no, I'M sorry

Quote:
Originally Posted by chopper duke View Post
I don't look that suspicious. But I am white.
touche, white man, touche

why aren't you opening the rest?

Quote:

mcarterbrown.com » General » Paintball News